MADE OF STEEL!

Posted On:
    3/20/2012 8:16pm

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jude View Post
    please find a post where I did that... or suck a dick.
    I believe Raylawley did that about 6 posts into the thread.
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=1#post2090885
    The fool thinks himself immortal,
    If he hold back from battle;
    But old age will grant him no truce,
    Even if spears spare him.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/20/2012 8:22pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Honor"???? MMA is BUSINESS. Period. Romanticizing it into something more than a sport, a simple athletic endeavor, is a personal problem. You're probably one of these idiots who think that athletes are roll models for more than putting a ball through a hoop or running fast or whatever. Stupid.

Yeah, no ****. But once someone has done the time, paid their debt to society, who the **** are all of you douche bags to never let them get on with their lives????? Why don't you go tell the guy himself that he's a loser rapist and that you don't think he should fight? Maybe he'll invite you into the ring and prove to him that he has no business in there.
    NO, YOU WON'T DO THAT, BECAUSE YOU CAN'T, AND BECAUSE HIS ABILITY TO FIGHT IS WHY HE IS THERE. It's not "honor" or whatever romanticized bullshit you fanboys can dream up. MMA is business and fighters are in the business of fighting, not fulfilling some bullshit fantasy that the fans have of who or what they should be outside of the ring, or who they must have been before they entered the industry.

Join the whiner bandwagon. & btw fucktard, my bisexual girlfriend also agrees with me, that
    - raping a prostitute is not the moral equivalent to cold blooded murder, which was my point but you idiots don't get it
    - it doesn't matter that the guy has a criminal record, he paid his due & now he should be able to fight & you all should just shut the **** up or just root for his opponents

by all of you fucks idiotic rationale, he could have crippled someone in a drunk driving accident and would have had just a traumatic effect on his victim & their family.
    No, it morphed into that after all of the "**** you" posts appeared. LOL at your girlfriend agreeing with a point no one debated or brought up, but you.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/20/2012 8:26pm

Style: Muay Thai, Boxing, nogiJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Honor"???? MMA is BUSINESS. Period. Romanticizing it into something more than a sport, a simple athletic endeavor, is a personal problem. You're probably one of these idiots who think that athletes are roll models for more than putting a ball through a hoop or running fast or whatever. Stupid.
    Honor was a bad choice of terms, maybe a better phrase would have been "basic fucking human decency." And I literally posted about how I don't think athletes should be role models, further backing my claim of you being a dumbshit.

Yeah, no ****. But once someone has done the time, paid their debt to society, who the **** are all of you douche bags to never let them get on with their lives????? Why don't you go tell the guy himself that he's a loser rapist and that you don't think he should fight? Maybe he'll invite you into the ring and prove to him that he has no business in there.
    NO, YOU WON'T DO THAT, BECAUSE YOU CAN'T, AND BECAUSE HIS ABILITY TO FIGHT IS WHY HE IS THERE. It's not "honor" or whatever romanticized bullshit you fanboys can dream up. MMA is business and fighters are in the business of fighting, not fulfilling some bullshit fantasy that the fans have of who or what they should be outside of the ring, or who they must have been before they entered the industry.
    Of course I won't or can't do that, you fucking moron. If people could only have an opinion on things only if they went up to someone and told them to their face what you thought of them, even if they live in a different country, no one could ever have an opinion on anything. Did you eat paint chips growing up because they taste good or out of necessity?

As for doing his time, that doesn't just automatically make things right. Its perfectly okay for someone to think someone got a punishment for their crime that was too lenient or harsh relative to the crime they committed. I'm not saying he should be locked away for life or anything, but this seems like too good a reward for a rapist asshole like this.

Join the whiner bandwagon. & btw fucktard, my bisexual girlfriend also agrees with me, that
    - raping a prostitute is not the moral equivalent to cold blooded murder, which was my point but you idiots don't get it
    - it doesn't matter that the guy has a criminal record, he paid his due & now he should be able to fight & you all should just shut the **** up or just root for his opponents
    I have literally no idea why you pointed out she was bisexual, but okay. And that’s great, you’re dating the female equivalent of a house negro, that’s fine.
    - No, you talked about how it wasn’t a big deal and worst **** goes on, as if that should excuse an assault/rape.
    - I don’t care about people with a criminal record fighting, its specifically about a piece of **** rapist. And now you’re presenting us with a false dilemma here, which is, hilariously, one of the least stupidest things you’ve said.
    by all of you fucks idiotic rationale, he could have crippled someone in a drunk driving accident and would have had just a traumatic effect on his victim & their family.
    I have no idea what this is supposed to mean, other than the fact you’ve had multiple lobotomies.

Seriously dude, just admit you fucked up in getting your message across. It happens all the time, not that big of a deal. This is getting painful.

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    3/20/2012 8:34pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Honor"????
    In case you miss the point, ASSHOLE, it's not so much the fighter's situation we're discussing here, it's YOUR LACK OF HONOR we are talking about.

So, when does a woman start to be a non-person to your mind?

Like, when would you be okay with a few pals of you beating a woman unconscious, violating her, and then leaving her on the street to bleed out? If she worked in the sex industry? If she worked at a strip club? If she dressed provocatively? But the key question is really, are you a fucking human being?!

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/20/2012 8:43pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Heinous... yeah, right. A hooker got a little roughed up, that's nothing. If even 1/10th of the skeletons in the MMA industry got out of their closets, it would look like a damned charnel house.
    LOL @ all of the hooker defenders round here. :Hehehe:
    No, you don't get it Hiro. In his morally superior world rape can't be heinous. That's what set him off. No, only murder can be heinous.

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    3/20/2012 8:55pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, I have to confess I am completely baffled at this.
    Like, it's not even funny.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/20/2012 9:37pm

Style: muay thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "

On one hand you want certain criminals to get a second chance".

He HAD a second chance; his DNA was on file for a previous crime. **** him..
    I have no idea why having a bisexual girlfriend agreeing with you makes an opinion suddenly valid..........
    Last edited by justsome; 3/20/2012 9:40pm at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/20/2012 9:41pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, no ****. But once someone has done the time, paid their debt to society, who the **** are all of you douche bags to never let them get on with their lives?????
    The douchebags that can understand that rape and murder are heinous crimes no matter who commits the acts.

MADE OF STEEL!

Posted On:
    3/20/2012 10:17pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by justsome View Post
    "

On one hand you want certain criminals to get a second chance".

He HAD a second chance; his DNA was on file for a previous crime. **** him..
    I have no idea why having a bisexual girlfriend agreeing with you makes an opinion suddenly valid..........
    I believe it's the same logic as "I can't be racist when I say the Klu Klux Klan are just like the NAACP; I have a black friend!"
    The fool thinks himself immortal,
    If he hold back from battle;
    But old age will grant him no truce,
    Even if spears spare him.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    3/20/2012 11:28pm

supporting memberforum leader

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    jim, jesus, I know john wayne said never apologize, it's a sign of weakness, but what the **** are you doing here? You're lost in space, man.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 8910 LastLast