Shime Waza Test Dummy

Posted On:
    3/18/2012 10:00pm

Join us... or die
     Style: StrikeyGrappling & WW2-fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Yes, it actually does since Criminality is the red herring you dropped.
    Hahahaha Irony. Your stupid ass just whined that people shouldn't infer **** from your post.
    Really? Yeah, no.

LOL@Critical reading failure number two.
    So?
    LOL do you know what "critical reading" actually is? go look it up, kiddo. If you had a clue, you would see that I'm the only one who is TRULY critically reading (apart from me missing the point that this crime occurred in Canada, a hooker participating in very stupid behavior rather than very stupid & criminal behavior is hardly the point but you keep hammering away at it like it fucking matters...)

In a thread about a MMA fighter who is a rapist. You are a dumbass. You are so dumb you do not see the hypocritical nature of your whiny post.
    That's you counter arg? "You're a dumbass"?
    Wonderful. You're right, of course.

Not. You just keep failing ^_^
    "Judo is a study of techniques with which you may kill if you wish to kill, injure if you wish to injure, subdue if you wish to subdue, and, when attacked, defend yourself" - Jigoro Kano (1889)
    ***Was this quote "taken out of context"?***

"The judoist has no time to allow himself a margin for error, especially in a situation upon which his or another person's very life depends...."
    ~ The Secret of Judo (Jiichi Watanabe & Lindy Avakian), p.19

"Hope is not a method... nor is enthusiasm."
    ~ Brigadier General Gordon Toney

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/18/2012 10:07pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jude View Post
    Really? Yeah, no.
    really, yes.

LOL do you know what "critical reading" actually is? go look it up, kiddo.
    Yes, and I've seen you fail at it numerous times.

If you had a clue, you would see that I'm the only one who is TRULY critically reading
    No, you are using emotions and building logical fallacies. That's the antithesis of critical reading youngster.

(apart from me missing the point that this crime occurred in Canada, a hooker participating in very stupid behavior rather than very stupid & criminal behavior is hardly the point but you keep hammering away at it like it fucking matters...)
    Yes, which means you didn't critically read any articles before building your failed argument.

That's you counter arg? "You're a dumbass"?
    Wonderful. You're right, of course.
    No, I made my counter argument. Are you asking me to keep repeating it? If so, that's your third critical reading failure.

Not. You just keep failing ^_^
    Yes, but not in this thread.

Posted On:
    3/19/2012 3:56am

Style: Gym drifter

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    God there is not enough alcohol in the world for me to deal with this thread properly.

1 Yes it was a terrible crime. I can't imagine what a disgusting piece of human filth this guy is to do that.

2 JJ, ur a fucking retard.

3 He did his time, that's what prisons are for! Too little time if you ask me, but I don't make the Canadian rules.

4 Didn't Rampage go on a literal rampage, wasn't there a UFC fighter who had a great following and then robbed a bank and ran off? Didn't Chael Sonnen launder money?
    I'm not saying the crimes are comparable, but the fact is the guy did his time. MMA can't all be about sportsmanship. There will be assholes and nazis and Chael Sonnens and if they're good enough they should be allowed to get farther. Maybe not to the top, but somewhere.

that's my 2 cents
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBadGuy
    The Dog kid's mom is parked next to me in the parking lot. He runs up and asks me a question. "Hey dude, where did you learn that stuff?"

"That was grappling. Real MMA."

"Where do I go for that?"

I was a little shocked. Sure, he changed sides quickly, but I guess even a dog can realize it has more in common with the wolf than with the shephard.

I give him the names of some BJJ schools in the area, and we go our separate ways.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/19/2012 6:13am

Style: Jhoon Rhee Tae-Kwon-Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I personally do not feel that such a person should be in a position where he can influence young children. Children emulate professional athletes. Every child that attends my school wants to be a UFC fighter. It's what got them interested in the Martial Arts. I'm far more worried about the example being set for younger generations than the professional oppurtunites for convicted felons.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    3/19/2012 10:50am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    there's nothing to save. a bunch of whiny members of an online forum don't like for mma fighters to have criminal pasts, even when they've gone to prison for their crimes. "Oh, the beating in of each others' faces & the breaking of each others' bones won't give it a bad name, but for goodness sake, don't let a fighter be guilty of any other crime, a convicted rapist may be a success in MMA, that would just be too much to bear. That's just too much!" LOL he served his time & now he's a fighter. get the hell over it.
    That's not what's going on here. Ignoring the circa 1993 hyperbole over violence in mma, most posters here would rank a rapist below the things you listed. The disconnect is you thinking rape is more forgivable than the other things listed. Rape is not a foible and construing a rape ending in conviction as a woman "getting a little roughed up " is deeply morally vacuous to reasonable people.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Posted On:
    3/19/2012 12:09pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seems to me jj needs to have his dick chopped off for those posts.: Although I may need a much smaller axe.

Posted On:
    3/19/2012 4:13pm

Style: Kyokushin Karate / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No JJ just needs to pull his head in, but he won't, so he'll continue to make himself look like a muppet.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/19/2012 6:23pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    is this the moral high ground? LOL
    Hardly.

Pedophiles, rapists and thieves. Lowest of the low.

I'd bet money your guy didn't pay the hooker. If she was underage, he'd have made all three.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/20/2012 1:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's definitely an interesting debate. On one hand you want certain criminals to get a second chance, on the other why promote a guy who has been a total scumbag at SOME point in his life? Not sure what side I'm on in terms of the argument.
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast