Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/14/2012 12:03pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Rampage needs a new diaper

http://www.espn.co.uk/ufc/sport/stor...ml?CMP=OTC-RSS

Conspiracy theorizing, hypocrisy, and general all-around whining. I think my favorite part of this article is when he claims the UFC is trying to make him look bad by putting him against wrestlers. If only there were another combat sport out there, that didn't allow grappling and only let you punch. Oh, but there's also when he claims he'll fight whoever they put in front of him, and then later says that he's doing everything he can to get out of the last fight on his contract.

I won't be sorry to see anyone who has this attitude go. The whole "I came to fight, he just wanted to wrestle" thing is so much bullshit and nobody's been spouting it longer or louder than him. See you later, Rampage. Don't let the door take you down on the way out.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    3/14/2012 12:21pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "They don't want me to be bigger than the UFC. The movie that I did was bigger than the UFC."

Really Rampage, the goddamn A Team movie was bigger than the UFC? A movie that was far eclipsed in box office figures by cinematic gems like Charlie's Angels 2 and GI Joe?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/14/2012 12:55pm

Style: Hiatus for Gen. Fitness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kind of old news; last night they announced that Rampage's final fight will be against Shogun. This is a fight he has wanted forever.

Rampage is a really over emotional guy. I'm guessing he was pissed off that his return to Japan went off the way it did and that was the final straw. The UFC has apparently been trying to dial down his contract pay citing that he has lost his appeal. It's basically all over money.

Posted On:
    3/15/2012 12:56am

Style: Limalama, Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The A Team was a great movie! As for rampage.... Well I suppose when you've had your head kicked in that many times you might start seeing things that are not there.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/15/2012 4:15am

Style: punch on artist

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I believe different types of jobs attract and retain certain types. The type it takes to run big companies are often sneaky, conniving, shiny bums.

The U.F.C. , as awesome as it is, would no doubt be packed full of the cunts, so to me Rampages conspiracies may have some credit, even if they are emotionally charged.

With the time he has served, I reckon he would have had a pretty good insight as to how things are run.

I've also noticed, that when a fighter crosses Dana,(A-team biz.) they're gonna have a hard time in the U.F.C.
    Last edited by jdempsey; 3/15/2012 4:23am at . Reason: dana, a team etc

Posted On:
    3/15/2012 5:28am

Style: Kyokushin Karate / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry but didn't they JUST give Page a shot at the title? Didn't he win against Lyoto? And even though he lost his last fight, he had a shitty injury in the lead up ... could have happened to anyone.

Love the guy, will be sad to see him go, wish it could be ended on good terms though.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/15/2012 10:41am

Style: Traditional Mix

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Regardless of fighting skills, have not had much use for Rampage since he ran over that woman while having an emotional fit and by showing his metality and total lack of class while coaching TUF.

Posted On:
    3/15/2012 10:53am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I Think he is one of the funniest fighters out there. And i think his knees are shot...so probably end of the line for him. The fact he dislikes those money grubbing Dana and Silva doesn't mean he is wrong. He was deliberately disrespected because they wanted to pay him less...