223773 Bullies, 3884 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 851 to 860 of 2310
Page 86 of 231 FirstFirst ... 36768283848586 8788899096136186 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,955

    Posted On:
    4/07/2012 5:51pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Protagonist View Post
    My head is so far up my ass I am going to sniff out my own awesomeness.
    You asked about why he had a gun right? It is legal. Can you every stick to your point? Never mind the answer is above and it is No.

    Doesn't matter how he was dressed, what he was wearing, where he was at, what time of night, whether the other person was black, what car he was driving, or any other asshattery, Citizens arrest L-O-L, you can make up.

    IT IS LEGAL TO CARRY A GUN WHERE HE WAS LIVING AND DURING THE INCIDENT.

    If it wasn't that serious you wouldn't be making **** up.

    Now, continue with your stupid logical fallacy.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 4/07/2012 5:56pm at .
  2. Hiro Protagonist is offline
    Hiro Protagonist's Avatar

    Has entered Barovia...

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,460

    Posted On:
    4/07/2012 6:19pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Pffffffffffff at least I can lick my own balls.
  3. tgace is online now
    tgace's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,272

    Posted On:
    4/07/2012 9:27pm


     Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    Understood.

    Do you think they were initially going to charge him, at a later date, or just let it go for lack of evidence, or as justified?

    I don't know.

    Based on what I have heard (the same stuff you have)... The investigating detective thought he had PC for arrest. Which he may have had. He more than likely contacted the homicide chief at the DA's office to run the case by him because, as i already said, PC isnt always a good enough reason to arrest on a major crime case. It looks like the DA's office had some sort of meeting with the police and the decision to wait for a grand jury indictment was made. This is not very unusual. Its not like this was an armed robbery turned homicide where an immediate arrest would have been necessary.

    The shooter is making a self defense claim which is at least plausible...the DA will have to disprove the claim beyond a reasonable doubt. That will take some additional investigatory work seeing that the injuries and witnesses may support the SD claim.

    Rabbits belief that Zimmerman is some sort of mass murder threat roaming the street aside....the guy is not a flight risk and would probably have been out on bail had he been arrested that night anyway. So what would an arrest have meant other than a PR appeasement?

    Ive said it numerous times in this thread already. It seems like many people here have no idea what an arrest is and what it means. This dude not being arrested on the spot means nothing.

    If the DA said he wasn't interested in pursuing charges or presenting to GJ? Entirety different discussion.
  4. wetware is online now

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lafayette, IN
    Posts
    1,129

    Posted On:
    4/08/2012 12:06pm


     Style: BJJ/MT

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Shaken baby? Really? This is some funny stuff right here:
    http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/04...baby-syndrome/
  5. CNagy is offline
    CNagy's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    982

    Posted On:
    4/08/2012 1:33pm


     Style: Hiatus for Gen. Fitness

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seems what Zimmerman is really suffering from is Retarded Lawyer Syndrome.
  6. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,632

    Posted On:
    4/09/2012 11:41am

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/09/us/flo...ing/?hpt=hp_t1

    No grand jury.

    I have no idea what that means for Zimmerman. Could be good or bad for him, I suppose.
  7. submessenger is offline
    submessenger's Avatar

    Transmaniacon MC

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Delray Beach
    Posts
    1,602

    Posted On:
    4/09/2012 12:29pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/09/us/flo...ing/?hpt=hp_t1

    No grand jury.

    I have no idea what that means for Zimmerman. Could be good or bad for him, I suppose.
    Well, it will probably mean the end of Corey's career. If she indicts and fails to get a prosecution, it is all on her. If a GJ indicts and she fails, she could always lay some blame on them.

    As to Zimmerman, I can feel the conspiracy theories developing... They'll be going after Gov Scott if she fails to bring charges; Protestors are already going after Senator Rubio's figurative head; he supported SYG during his time in the state legislature.
    http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Stand-Your-Ground-Protest-at-Marco-Rubios-Office-146645275.html
    Last edited by submessenger; 4/09/2012 12:31pm at . Reason: linkage
  8. bobyclumsyninja is offline
    bobyclumsyninja's Avatar

    :)

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    7,057

    Posted On:
    4/09/2012 12:34pm

    supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/09/us/flo...ing/?hpt=hp_t1

    No grand jury.

    I have no idea what that means for Zimmerman. Could be good or bad for him, I suppose.
    Corey said previously she has never used a grand jury to decide on charges in a justifiable homicide case.
    "We do a thorough investigation. We make that decision ourselves," she said.
    Sunny Hostin, legal analyst for CNN sister network HLN, said she was not surprised by Corey's decision.


    "As a former prosecutor, I typically made my own charging decisions," she said. "... Many, many seasoned prosecutors use their judgment and make charging decisions, don't necessarily punt the ball to lay people, to a grand jury."


    Corey's decision was "the smart thing to do," she said. "... Now Angela Corey is letting everyone know that this is her case. This is her decision."
    Interesting.
  9. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,955

    Posted On:
    4/09/2012 2:41pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    If you're going to call me a fucking idiot, at least give a detailed reason.
    No, you are a bigger troll than Devil or rabbit.
    Also how am I a liberal hippie?? I hate peace, plus I am defending gun rights.
    No, you really aren't defending anything. Liberal hippies blame everything on race before looking at all of the facts. That's you and you did it twice.
  10. Bneterasedmynam is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    2,086

    Posted On:
    4/09/2012 2:51pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by daddykata View Post
    Your entire argument is flawed. You're predicating it on Zimmerman conducting first-degree murder (i.e. he left his house with intent to kill). The facts of the case as we know them don't come close to supporting such a charge. Please save the "anything can be a weapon," talk for airline security threads.


    Things like this are why you're considered a liberal hippie, perhaps.
    I don't nessasarily think Zimmerman left the house with the intent to kill. But I do think he left the house with the notion "I'm armed therefor my balls are big". I have seen it happen many times place a gun in the hands of certain people and boom their dick grows.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.