Administrator

Posted On:
    4/07/2012 5:51pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Protagonist View Post
    My head is so far up my ass I am going to sniff out my own awesomeness.
    You asked about why he had a gun right? It is legal. Can you every stick to your point? Never mind the answer is above and it is No.

Doesn't matter how he was dressed, what he was wearing, where he was at, what time of night, whether the other person was black, what car he was driving, or any other asshattery, Citizens arrest L-O-L, you can make up.

IT IS LEGAL TO CARRY A GUN WHERE HE WAS LIVING AND DURING THE INCIDENT.

If it wasn't that serious you wouldn't be making **** up.

Now, continue with your stupid logical fallacy.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 4/07/2012 5:56pm at .

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    4/07/2012 6:19pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Pffffffffffff at least I can lick my own balls.

Posted On:
    4/07/2012 9:27pm

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    Understood.

Do you think they were initially going to charge him, at a later date, or just let it go for lack of evidence, or as justified?

I don't know.

Based on what I have heard (the same stuff you have)... The investigating detective thought he had PC for arrest. Which he may have had. He more than likely contacted the homicide chief at the DA's office to run the case by him because, as i already said, PC isnt always a good enough reason to arrest on a major crime case. It looks like the DA's office had some sort of meeting with the police and the decision to wait for a grand jury indictment was made. This is not very unusual. Its not like this was an armed robbery turned homicide where an immediate arrest would have been necessary.

The shooter is making a self defense claim which is at least plausible...the DA will have to disprove the claim beyond a reasonable doubt. That will take some additional investigatory work seeing that the injuries and witnesses may support the SD claim.

Rabbits belief that Zimmerman is some sort of mass murder threat roaming the street aside....the guy is not a flight risk and would probably have been out on bail had he been arrested that night anyway. So what would an arrest have meant other than a PR appeasement?

Ive said it numerous times in this thread already. It seems like many people here have no idea what an arrest is and what it means. This dude not being arrested on the spot means nothing.

If the DA said he wasn't interested in pursuing charges or presenting to GJ? Entirety different discussion.

Posted On:
    4/08/2012 12:06pm

Style: BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Shaken baby? Really? This is some funny stuff right here:
    http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/04...baby-syndrome/

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/08/2012 1:33pm

Style: Hiatus for Gen. Fitness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seems what Zimmerman is really suffering from is Retarded Lawyer Syndrome.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    4/09/2012 11:41am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/09/us/flo...ing/?hpt=hp_t1

No grand jury.

I have no idea what that means for Zimmerman. Could be good or bad for him, I suppose.

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    4/09/2012 12:29pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post

No grand jury.

I have no idea what that means for Zimmerman. Could be good or bad for him, I suppose.
    Well, it will probably mean the end of Corey's career. If she indicts and fails to get a prosecution, it is all on her. If a GJ indicts and she fails, she could always lay some blame on them.

As to Zimmerman, I can feel the conspiracy theories developing... They'll be going after Gov Scott if she fails to bring charges; Protestors are already going after Senator Rubio's figurative head; he supported SYG during his time in the state legislature.
    http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Stand-Your-Ground-Protest-at-Marco-Rubios-Office-146645275.html
    Last edited by submessenger; 4/09/2012 12:31pm at . Reason: linkage

:)

Posted On:
    4/09/2012 12:34pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post

No grand jury.

Corey said previously she has never used a grand jury to decide on charges in a justifiable homicide case.
    "We do a thorough investigation. We make that decision ourselves," she said.
    Sunny Hostin, legal analyst for CNN sister network HLN, said she was not surprised by Corey's decision.

"As a former prosecutor, I typically made my own charging decisions," she said. "... Many, many seasoned prosecutors use their judgment and make charging decisions, don't necessarily punt the ball to lay people, to a grand jury."

Corey's decision was "the smart thing to do," she said. "... Now Angela Corey is letting everyone know that this is her case. This is her decision."
    Interesting.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/09/2012 2:41pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    If you're going to call me a fucking idiot, at least give a detailed reason.
    No, you are a bigger troll than Devil or rabbit.
    Also how am I a liberal hippie?? I hate peace, plus I am defending gun rights.
    No, you really aren't defending anything. Liberal hippies blame everything on race before looking at all of the facts. That's you and you did it twice.

Posted On:
    4/09/2012 2:51pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by daddykata View Post
    Your entire argument is flawed. You're predicating it on Zimmerman conducting first-degree murder (i.e. he left his house with intent to kill). The facts of the case as we know them don't come close to supporting such a charge. Please save the "anything can be a weapon," talk for airline security threads.

Things like this are why you're considered a liberal hippie, perhaps.
    I don't nessasarily think Zimmerman left the house with the intent to kill. But I do think he left the house with the notion "I'm armed therefor my balls are big". I have seen it happen many times place a gun in the hands of certain people and boom their dick grows.