Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    4/06/2012 6:48am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    This is a martial arts forum. I'm surprised no one's really weighing in on the odds of a 140 lb 17 year old landing a one shot nose breaking punch, knocking down a grown man with 100 lbs on him...and then out muscling him enough to be bashing his head off the ground.

Quick question, what are the odds of a trained individual at a buck fourty holding down a 240 lb adult long enough to anything? What, the kid's Tommy Hearns with d3adly grapple?

Where's the Bullshido skepticism? That's partly what's pissing me off about this thread!

sent from my Android by regular shitty browser

EDIT: Not to mention against an alert person who was armed.
    Turns out the weight difference is only about 20 pounds:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/02/us...pagewanted=all
    Quote Originally Posted by New York Times
    However it started, witnesses described to the 911 dispatcher what resulted: the neighborhood watch coordinator, 5 foot 9 and 170 pounds, and the visitor, 6 foot 1 and 150, wrestling on the ground.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    4/06/2012 7:44am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is a martial arts forum. I'm surprised no one's really weighing in on the odds of a 140 lb 17 year old landing a one shot nose breaking punch, knocking down a grown man with 100 lbs on him...and then out muscling him enough to be bashing his head off the ground.

Quick question, what are the odds of a trained individual at a buck fourty holding down a 240 lb adult long enough to anything? What, the kid's Tommy Hearns with d3adly grapple?

Where's the Bullshido skepticism? That's partly what's pissing me off about this thread!

sent from my Android by regular shitty browser

EDIT: Not to mention against an alert person who was armed.
    Seriously, did you read one article two weeks ago and then stop? Have you seen the videos of Zimmerman? Does he appear to be 240 fucking pounds to you? And I bet Skittles weighed 140 in the 13 year old pics. Read more news.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    4/06/2012 7:58am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll admit to skimming the last page or two of the thread. You guys are way too serious and trying your best to bore me into submission.

So excuse me if I missed it, but did anyone point out that Zimmerman shitcanned his doofus lawyer?
    Last edited by Devil; 4/06/2012 8:03am at .

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    4/06/2012 8:07am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, I didn't hear that; I did notice that he now has two lawyers, neither of which have met him face to face, yet:
    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_1...cted-by-media/

Also, I was gonna let it slide, but here's another "related violence," story:
    http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fi...-E-Toledo.html

It's a little strange, old dude brought up Martin's name, so the gang proceeded to beat him harder?

Posted On:
    4/06/2012 8:10am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by daddykata View Post
    No, I didn't hear that; I did notice that he now has two lawyers, neither of which have met him face to face, yet:
    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_1...cted-by-media/

Also, I was gonna let it slide, but here's another "related violence," story:
    http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fi...-E-Toledo.html

It's a little strange, old dude brought up Martin's name, so the gang proceeded to beat him harder?
    Maybe I was wrong about the shitcanned part. I read that he had a new lawyer and assumed he got rid of the old dumb one. I'm off now to see if Tardo is still on the job.

Edit: Yeah, it looks like he didn't fire him. He just added another one. Dumb and Dumber.

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    4/06/2012 8:28am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Zimmerman took a voice stress test the night he was arrested:

Quote Originally Posted by Reuters
    Expert opinion is mixed, but a study commissioned by the Justice Department suggests that a voice stress test is "no better than flipping a coin." For this reason, like its cousin the polygraph, George Zimmerman's voice stress test probably wouldn't be admissible at trial. However, it can still be used in the investigatory phase.
    George Zimmerman's voice stress test came out clean, according to attorney Hal Uhrig.
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...13966420120406

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/06/2012 9:33am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I do like that skepticism means siding with Bobby, Pat, Rabbit, or racism only.

You are a fucking idiot.

So, if I have it right, bullshido skepticism involves believing what is presented first and not seeing a different side when more information is provided?

:)

Posted On:
    4/06/2012 11:23am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    “When [Zimmerman] said ‘I’m following him,’ he lost his defense,” former Sen. Durell Peaden told the Miami Herald. “They need to prosecute whoever shot the kid. He has no protection under my law. There’s nothing in the Florida law that allows him to follow someone with a gun
    http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justice...hed-in-Florida

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/06/2012 11:29am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bwahahahaha we've been saying this **** for pages. Pull your head out of your ass. That's why WE SAID this law doesn't cover him regardless of what HIS LAWYER STATES.
    Edit for Bobby:
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil on 3/13/2012 View Post
    I think Florida's Stand Your Ground law is awesome and all states should have it. It is not, however a chase a ************ on foot through your neighborhood law.
    Some of you Dumbasses need to keep up. This entire discussion occured nearly a month ago. Hell, daddykata just reminded you that this guy said this a few posts ago.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 4/06/2012 11:34am at .

:)

Posted On:
    4/06/2012 11:44am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've read everything in this thread.

It started badly, and trailed off a bit at the end, and the less said about the middle the better
    [/blackadder]

The lead homicide investigator apparently didn't find Zimmerman's Seagalesque tale credible either.