Sponsored Links Spacer Image

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    4/02/2012 1:17pm

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's been my point for a while....a dead body and a confession...we're so beyond probable cause. Come on. I get the technicalities and logistics of it all, but a lot of that is just being apologetic for the Sanford PD and assuming they did everything 100% by the book. Right?

So many people claim self defense after an arrest for killing someone...how many of them are just let go when all indications point to them being the aggressor?

Feel good arrest? Not really...I view Zimmerman as a threat to the good people of Florida and apparently so do they.

He was not even part of Neighborhood Watch. He was nuts, he was self-appointed. And he's still licensed to carry.

http://www.thegrio.com/specials/tray...gun-permit.php
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 4/02/2012 1:32pm at . Reason: Now say "100% by the book" and "Florida" to yourself and if you don't start giggling, something is wrong.

Posted On:
    4/02/2012 1:29pm

Style: Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    That's been my point for a while....a dead body and a confession...we're so beyond probably cause.

So many people claim self defense after an arrest for killing someone...how many of them are just let go when all indications point to them being the aggressor?
    Dead body does not necessarily equal crime.

Where do you get off saying that he was "nuts?"

You're viewing the evidence very selectively and are imputing motives and actions that just are not supportable from the evidence.

There is no evidence that Zimmerman was an aggressor in any legal sufficient way. Following is not aggression. He may have been once the altercation started, but there is just no evidence.

It's more than just Zimmerman's story:
    • The police report says that Zimmerman's back was wet and grass-stained, and that his head was bloody.
    • Someone called for help, and at least one eyewitness said that it was Zimmerman calling out for help.
    • It's unclear whether and to what extent Zimmerman was injured, but there are reports that he was. Although not apparent to us, the police certainly know. (The cleaned up ABC video shows a gash on Zimmerman's head, but we do not know if it was a result of the altercation or an old wound). A neighbor says he was bruised and bandaged the next day.
    • Zimmerman says that Martin was on top of him, beating him and that he feared for his life.
    • The police know or will know whether Martin was on top based on the angle of bullet entry

:)

Posted On:
    4/02/2012 1:34pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Trust me, when the discussion turns to how to properly self flagellate to atone for evil whiteness, I'll sit quietly while you educate us on the subject.
    Peruvian guilt eh?

@IIF I read the entire 522 post shitheap of a thread before commenting at all. I didn't remember that info being posted. How am I rabbit now?

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/02/2012 1:37pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No one is flipping out.
    You are a white guy, like bobby, trying to tell me, of all people, and a cop how the racism and the LEO system works. Yes, you are flipping out.

Devil poisons his own well in every thread.
    No, when you go "full retard" he incites the bullshit. The fact you can't separate formal discourse from trolling or ignore it is your own fault. So far, he is the only one to admit he was wrong about a conclusion he drew. You haven't done that yet.

I was replying to tgace's comment.
    My point still stands.

We'll see what happens...fucking Florida...
    They have NOTHING on New jersey or New York you Irony troll.

I didn't remember that info being posted.
    I posted a link that detailed what the lead investigator reported. That's the info I am talking about. Then I told you guys to investigate, instead, you chose to flip out and not do due diligence.

You both keep posting links that support your position only. Not once have you looked at anything that refutes your own hyperbolic links.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 4/02/2012 1:41pm at .

Posted On:
    4/02/2012 1:42pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok Fake just called "Full Retard" on me so here we go:

Quote Originally Posted by Res Judicata View Post
    Dead body does not necessarily equal crime.
    Oh? How about a dead body and a gun. Or a body and a gun and a bullet. How about Martin (not Zimmerman) screaming for help caught on audio? Oh yes....wait for it.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/02/justic...html?hpt=hp_t2

Where do you get off saying that he was "nuts?"
    So by your measure, self-appointed Neighborhood Superheroes (he was not part of Neighborhood Watch...Z was a Lone Wolf) packing heat who stalk "suspicious people" are being completely rational.

Now add to that Zimmerman's history of conflicts with police.

You're viewing the evidence very selectively and are imputing motives and actions that just are not supportable from the evidence.
    Oh so your conclusion is any better? Obviously you made one just now.

There is no evidence that Zimmerman was an aggressor in any legal sufficient way. Following is not aggression. He may have been once the altercation started, but there is just no evidence.
    Really? "Fucking punks" "fucking coons" or "fucking night smurfs" and a kid is dead a few minutes later?

Use your brain, I know it's tough for a lawyer.

• The police report says that Zimmerman's back was wet and grass-stained, and that his head was bloody.

Whose blood, hmm?

• Someone called for help, and at least one eyewitness said that it was Zimmerman calling out for help.
    Two very well respected experts in forensic audio say it's not Zimmerman screaming on the 911 call. When they get a voice sample of Martin, what do you think it'll show?

• Zimmerman says that Martin was on top of him, beating him and that he feared for his life.

He feared for his life, but he had the gun?

He's after the "fucking punks/coons" but he fears for his life?

He trawls the neighborhood for bandits armed with a weapon, but he fears for his life?

Nope.

• The police know or will know whether Martin was on top based on the angle of bullet entry
    Oh mount suddenly means you're justified to shoot?
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 4/02/2012 2:02pm at . Reason: Yep, I'm the crazy one all right. Woohoo!

Posted On:
    4/02/2012 2:10pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok Fake just called "Full Retard" on me so here we go:

Oh? How about a dead body and a gun. Or a body and a gun and a bullet. How about Martin (not Zimmerman) screaming for help caught on audio? Oh yes....wait for it.

So by your measure, self-appointed Neighborhood Superheroes (he was not part of Neighborhood Watch...Z was a Lone Wolf) packing heat who stalk "suspicious people" are being completely rational.

Now add to that Zimmerman's history of conflicts with police.

Oh so your conclusion is any better? Obviously you made one just now.

Really? "Fucking punks" "fucking coons" or "fucking night smurfs" and a kid is dead a few minutes later?

Use your brain, I know it's tough for a lawyer.

Whose blood, hmm?

Two very well respected experts in forensic audio say it's not Zimmerman screaming on the 911 call. When they get a voice sample of Martin, what do you think it'll show?

He feared for his life, but he had the gun?

He's after the "fucking punks/coons" but he fears for his life?

He trawls the neighborhood for bandits armed with a weapon, but he fears for his life?

Nope.

Oh mount suddenly means you're justified to shoot?
    This is where I'm at with you:

The standard in criminal cases is proof beyond a reasonable doubt, not more likely than not.

No, dead body and a gun does not necessarily equal crime. I know that logic is hard for you, but at least try.

So because he's concerned about his neighborhood (where there had been a number of burglaries recently) and has a concealed carry permit he's crazy? He called the police, which strongly suggests that he wasn't out to murder anyone. Every adult that I know in Florida (about 15 people) has a concealed carry permit and most of them carry on their person or in their vehicle. Seemingly everyone is armed there. Martin was tatted up, had a grille, there's evidence he was a small-time dealer and wanna-be thug, he was suspended from school a number of times and, apparently, he recently "swung on" a bus driver. Does that make him a violent thug who had it coming? Of course not, but it's as valid as your argument that Zimmerman was "crazy" based on inference and dubious circumstantial evidence.

Okay, so there is a dispute (now) about whose voice that is. There wasn't at the time of the incident or in the police interviews. And the report says that Zimmerman was overheard by the officer to say that "I was yelling for someone to help me, but no one would help me."

If Martin was on top of Zimmerman, it would tend to corroborate Zimmerman's story. If not, he's a liar. If he's lying about this part of the story, then probable cause almost certainly would exist.

If Martin's head was being bashed on concrete like he says, and there were injuries consistent with that claim, it would tend to support his claim that he feared for his life. The same is true of the broken nose. Again, no injuries and he's probably lying, which would lead to arrest.

The police report says that Zimmerman was bleeding from the nose and the back of the head, which is consistent with his account. You can read it here: http://media.trb.com/media/acrobat/2...7-29132322.pdf

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/02/2012 2:16pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You always brag about your internet usage and how great you are, but you refuse to do any research.

Quote Originally Posted by I am da best at hyperbole
    But check the DA's statement again. He didn't say not to arrest that night. He said they couldn't convict. Why so seriously sure, Wolfie?
    Weird. I keep telling some of you to search more and theorize less.
    http://www.baynews9.com/content/news..._family_attorn

The letter says that on the night of the shooting, State Attorney Norm Wolfinger and Sanford Police Chief Bill Lee met and chose to overrule the lead homicide investigator, who said that Zimmerman should be arrested for manslaughter.
    Weird, that's exactly what it sounds like to me. If they overruled his call for arrest then yes, he said not to arrest.

Make sure you read the article because it sounds more like "hey we were on the same side, let my son go" and the Police Chief and DA waffled.
    This is an interesting one as well:
    http://www.thegrio.com/specials/tray...february-2.php

The letter doesn't doesn't offer any caveats regarding the allegations, including reporting by theGrio, via an anonymous source, that Wolfinger traveled from his home on the night of the shooting, after 7:30 p.m. on a Sunday night, to confer with the police chief and the investigations supervisor, Robert O'Connor.
    This is why I mentioned the N.Wolfie was at the precinct.

http://www.wesh.com/r/30815873/detail.html
    "More poignantly, Mr. Serino filed an affidavit stating that he did not find Zimmerman's statements credible in light of the circumstances and facts surround the shooting," wrote Crump.
    So, he filed an affidavit saying he thought it was manslaughter and his report, which I posted earlier, has both on the document.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 4/02/2012 2:27pm at .

Posted On:
    4/02/2012 2:20pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, dead body and a gun does not necessarily equal crime. I know that logic is hard for you, but at least try.
    Thanks professor! My point went right over your head.

So because he's concerned about his neighborhood (where there had been a number of burglaries recently) and has a concealed carry permit he's crazy?
    Straw man argument. He's not just talking through the neighborhood with his concealed weapon. He was hunting criminals and armed. There is a word for it: vigilante. It's illegal, you should know.

He called the police, which strongly suggests that he wasn't out to murder anyone.
    No, carrying the gun and following the "Fucking Punks" suggests he was out to do something, and Martin ended up dead.

This is either a massive coincidence or yeah, suggestive of aggravated murder.

Okay, so there is a dispute (now) about whose voice that is. There wasn't at the time of the incident or in the police interviews. And the report says that Zimmerman was overheard by the officer to say that "I was yelling for someone to help me, but no one would help me."
    Maybe Zimmerman claimed the screams were his to cover his ass over what he'd just done: shot a kid who wasn't a real threat, for no reason other than he was a militant "thug" himself.

Oops! I thought I was killing a gang member but he's only got Skittles...oh **** oh ****....here they come...."HEY WHY DIDN"T YOU GUYZ HALP ME OUT?!?!"

You lawyers make me laugh. I'm trained to deal with your kind.

Lawyers, cops, and mods calling me weaselly... *tears* /unsubscribe /unsubscribe /unsubscribe
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 4/02/2012 2:27pm at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/02/2012 2:32pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Straw man argument. He's not just talking through the neighborhood with his concealed weapon. He was hunting criminals and armed. There is a word for it: vigilante. It's illegal, you should know.

No, carrying the gun and following the "Fucking Punks" suggests he was out to do something, and Martin ended up dead.

Maybe Zimmerman claimed the screams were his to cover his ass over what he'd just done: shot a kid who wasn't a real threat, for no reason other than he was a militant "thug" himself.

Oops! I thought I was killing a gang member but he's only got Skittles...oh **** oh ****....here they come...."HEY WHY DIDN"T YOU GUYZ HALP ME OUT?!?!"

You lawyers make me laugh. I'm trained to deal with your kind.

Lawyers, cops, and mods calling me weaselly... *tears* /unsubscribe /unsubscribe /unsubscribe
    The funny part of this post is his anger at someone using his on tactics against him.

No, you can't deal with anyone.

Posted On:
    4/02/2012 2:33pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Oops! I thought I was killing a gang member but he's only got Skittles...oh **** oh ****....here they come...."HEY WHY DIDN"T YOU GUYZ HALP OUT?!?!"
    You're really failing at logic and ignoring the evidence that you do not like. It's certainly true that Zimmerman could be lying, but you have to go on the evidence that exists not the fantasies that exist in your crazed imagination.

So he's hunting criminals now? You have this fantasy in your head but there's no real evidence to support it. He's got a gun, sure. But many people in Florida carry all the time and it was legal for him to do so. There's certainly nothing to suggest that he, for example, saw Martin and then got his gun. And, no, following Martin does not suggest to a reasonable person that Zimmerman was intending to do something. Remember, Zimmerman had called the police to report a suspicious person--that is simply not consistent with "vigilante" action or "hunting criminals."

It's possible that Zimmerman was lying about calling out--but he was corroborated at the time by an eyewitness.