Our Sponsors:

Page 61 of 231 FirstFirst ... 11515758596061 6263646571111161 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    4/01/2012 2:15pm

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm still laughing at the idea I'm considered an idealist regarding the legal system. ROTFLOL.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Posted On:
    4/01/2012 2:24pm

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have now spent two days trying to explain to family and friends the folly of drawing conclusions from such low quality video. Even my smart friends are too caught up in presumption to listen to, well, average geekdom from me.

There's not enough words to describe my existence.

Posted On:
    4/01/2012 2:43pm

supporting member
     Style: No Style

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tgace View Post
    Contempt for vigilantes who have watched one to many episodes of Law and Order?

Yup.
    Like George Zimmerman?

Arresting the killer of an unarmed minor, or demanding such arrest, is not equal to vigilantism.

Zimmerman admitted to a potentially aggravated homicide and was free within a day.

That's like vigilantism being rewarded by the local PD, only again, where is the proof Martin did anything to deserve the lethal force he received.

And I don't want to hear any **** about NY cops not being able to put killers in jail, dude, I live in NJ. I know aaaaaaaaalllllllllll about it.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 4/01/2012 2:49pm at .

Posted On:
    4/01/2012 3:14pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Scientific Certainty"..."Home Run"....these are a few of my favorite things.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...ific-certainty

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/01/2012 4:27pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    So it's a conspiracy to get fame, not the funeral director who buried the kid talking about the condition of the dead teen's hands?
    Conspiracy? LOL. Funereal directors are not medical examiners, forensic scientists nor do they do autopsies. So, for him to comment, without the proper training, is 15 minutes of fame or purposely fanning the fire. I'll wait for official autopsy papers before I defer to his limited experience in medical examining.

You show me he is an experienced medical examiner and I'll lend credence to his words.

There is a reason funereal directors aren't the first people called as expert witnesses.

EDIT: I don't think someone needs to be frothing mad to see the injustice in this.
    Try that strawman dumbshit with someone else douche. For something to be an injustice it has NOTHING TO DO WITH A FUNEREAL DIRECTOR AND HAND BRUISES.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 4/01/2012 4:30pm at .

Posted On:
    4/01/2012 5:20pm

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    And I don't want to hear any **** about NY cops not being able to put killers in jail, dude, I live in NJ. I know aaaaaaaaalllllllllll about it.
    Uhhh..OK?

Than you know that its the DA of whatever county you live in that really sets the standard of what they will take to trial right? When a PD has a murder the detectives typically call the DA to describe what they have and see if the DA thinks an immediate arrest is necessary....you know that too right?

And maybe Zimmerman does deserve to be charged...but a mob of armchair internet detectives are not the arbiters of justice. Y'all have zero clue about what is actually going on here....just like me.

Posted On:
    4/01/2012 5:58pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    NY criminals love to hide out in Jersey, and the NYPD is spying on Jersey citizens, so I can't pass up an opportunity to bust on them. Sorry.

Don't get me wrong, I like working with cops, I really do, especially the ones with a good sense of humor.

Y'all have zero clue about what is actually going on here
    I'd like to imagine this was exactly what the Sanford PD was saying when the Department of Justice showed up. :)

I don't really think a special prosecutor would have been named had this case not been so publicly blown open.

Shime Waza Test Dummy

Posted On:
    4/01/2012 6:01pm

Join us... or die
     Style: StrikeyGrappling & WW2-fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tgace View Post
    Uhhh..OK?

Than you know that its the DA of whatever county you live in that really sets the standard of what they will take to trial right? When a PD has a murder the detectives typically call the DA to describe what they have and see if the DA thinks an immediate arrest is necessary....you know that too right?

And maybe Zimmerman does deserve to be charged...but a mob of armchair internet detectives are not the arbiters of justice. Y'all have zero clue about what is actually going on here....just like me.

Phrost should go on CNN: "The consensus on Bullshido is that Zimmerman is guilty, so go get him OR WE WILL!!!"
    "Judo is a study of techniques with which you may kill if you wish to kill, injure if you wish to injure, subdue if you wish to subdue, and, when attacked, defend yourself" - Jigoro Kano (1889)
    ***Was this quote "taken out of context"?***

"The judoist has no time to allow himself a margin for error, especially in a situation upon which his or another person's very life depends...."
    ~ The Secret of Judo (Jiichi Watanabe & Lindy Avakian), p.19

"Hope is not a method... nor is enthusiasm."
    ~ Brigadier General Gordon Toney

Posted On:
    4/01/2012 6:08pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jude View Post
    Phrost should go on CNN: "The consensus on Bullshido is that Zimmerman is guilty, so go get him OR WE WILL!!!"
    Speaking of CNN, nice to see professional class is alive and well in online journalism. What would Walter Cronkite think???

http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/30/opinio...html?hpt=hp_t3

(CNN) -- For everyone who has condemned the numerous protests, rallies and vigils demanding justice for Trayvon Benjamin Martin, the 17-year-old gunned down in Sanford, Florida, a month ago, please listen to these two words: Shut up!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/01/2012 6:27pm

Style: BJJ and being beaten up

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Even if Zimmerman does go to trial, there's not a single person in this country that has not heard about this incident. Much of the media has already convicted him of murder, even though none of us were actually there. He's never going to get a fair trial.
    Most people do not understand that we are innocent in this country until proven guilty. We should just all shut up about it and let justice take its course. If he is guilty, may he be punished. If innocent let him go. Til then, get over it people. We know nothing about that which is happening with the investigation. When the verdict is in we can pass judgment.