Posted On:
    4/01/2012 7:15am

Join us... or die
     Style: StrikeyGrappling & WW2-fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache View Post
    Yeah that's why you brag about drinking the Chrysler seabring of bourbons
    What the hell are you talking about, asshole?
    "Judo is a study of techniques with which you may kill if you wish to kill, injure if you wish to injure, subdue if you wish to subdue, and, when attacked, defend yourself" - Jigoro Kano (1889)
    ***Was this quote "taken out of context"?***

"The judoist has no time to allow himself a margin for error, especially in a situation upon which his or another person's very life depends...."
    ~ The Secret of Judo (Jiichi Watanabe & Lindy Avakian), p.19

"Hope is not a method... nor is enthusiasm."
    ~ Brigadier General Gordon Toney

:)

Posted On:
    4/01/2012 10:14am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...#ixzz1qiRUs3nD
    A Miami funeral director says Trayvon Martin’s body showed no signs of a violent brawl.

Richard Kurtz said his examination of the slain Florida teen’s corpse revealed no cuts, scratches or bruises, only a gunshot wound to the chest.

Kurtz’s account appears to contradict George Zimmerman’s claims that he shot Trayvon during a life-and-death struggle.

“We could see no physical signs like there had been a scuffle [or] there had been a fight,” Kurtz told CBS News.

“The hands — I didn’t see any knuckles, bruises or what have you, and that is something we would have covered up if it would have been there.”

Trayvon “looked perfectly normal to me when he came in and the story just does not make sense that he was in this type of scuffle or fight in anything that we could see,” Kurtz added.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/01/2012 10:35am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hahahaha hahahaha really Bobby? I know you are upset, but a funereal director? Really?
    15 minutes of fame an all of that BS. I know it's shocking, but you don't always bruise your knuckles when you fight.

Posted On:
    4/01/2012 10:44am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So the 17 year old hit Zimmerman hard enough to break his nose, Z shot him, while the youth was supposedly standing over him, yet no blood apparent on the grey shirt (from either event), and no marks on the hands/knuckles of the young man.

I've never had my nose broken, but don't you go to the hospital to make sure you don't end up w/ a crooked nose? Is a little piece of supposed (flesh colored?) tape adequate treatment for a broken nose? Would this have bled most likely? I've been punched in the nose a bit, and it's bled, wouldn't something hard enough to break it also make it bleed profusely?

If he'd been knocked down, and was facing the teen (enough to shoot him in the chest), as he raised his head to look (and aim) if his broken nose was bleeding at all, it would have run onto his upper chest more than likely.

Maybe the cops used liquid skin on his headwound, and gave him a new undershirt, but ran out of stuff, so used clear tape to brace his broken nose that didn't bleed.

Posted On:
    4/01/2012 10:54am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Hahahaha hahahaha really Bobby? I know you are upset, but a funereal director? Really?
    15 minutes of fame an all of that BS. I know it's shocking, but you don't always bruise your knuckles when you fight.
    So it's a conspiracy to get fame, not the funeral director who buried the kid talking about the condition of the dead teen's hands?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1052713
    A 13-year-old who is one of two key witnesses in the Trayvon Martin shooting felt “pressured” by cops to tailor what he saw, his mom told the Daily News Thursday.

The revelation comes as shooter George Zimmerman’s father went public with new claims, including that Trayvon told his son “you’re going to die tonight.”

Police in Sanford, Fla., have said that Austin Brown, who went out to walk his dog on Feb. 26 near where Trayvon was shot, saw Zimmerman lying in the grass crying for help just before the slaying.

But Austin’s mom, Cheryl Brown, told the News that when cops interviewed her son eight days after Trayvon’s death, he told them he saw only one person lying in the grass and he couldn’t tell who it was.

“He kept telling them he couldn't see anything because it was too dark,” she said. “He said he couldn't see the race or anything. He never saw a second person. ”

“Then they asked him if he saw what the man was wearing. They gave him a multiple choice question and gave him three colors. He said, ‘I think it was red.’”
    EDIT: I don't think someone needs to be frothing mad to see the injustice in this.
    Last edited by bobyclumsyninja; 4/01/2012 11:05am at .

Posted On:
    4/01/2012 12:09pm

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The demands for the arrest of Zimmerman shows a lack of understanding of how our legal system works. This media fed perception of police procedure is so misinformed that it boggles the mind.

Does anyone actually know what the purpose of arresting someone is? I believe it's clear most do not. The masses seem to see it as some form of official recognition that a crime has been committed, which it is not.

Zimmerman has not fled the state. If charges are forthcoming, the police will seek an arrest warrant and take him into custody. He'll be arraigned and have a bail hearing. If he is granted bail, he will be released until trial.

So arresting Zimmerman on the spot when there is physical and testimonial evidence indicating he MAY have used deadly force in self-defense means WHAT, exactly?

This mob mentality of the ignorant masses trying to force the justice system to take action minus the investigatory process needed to ascertain guilt or prove it's case beyond a reasonable doubt is idiotic.

Posted On:
    4/01/2012 1:06pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://content.usatoday.com/communit...1#.T3iYONl37To
    Owen is a court-qualified expert witness and former chief engineer for the New York Public Library's Rodgers and Hammerstein Archives of Recorded Sound. He is an authority on biometric voice analysis a computerized process comparing attributes of voices to determine whether they match.
    After the Sentinel contacted Owen, he used software called Easy Voice Biometrics to compare Zimmerman's voice to the 911 call screams.
    "I took all of the screams and put those together, and cut out everything else," Owen says. The software compared that audio to Zimmerman's voice. It returned a 48% match. Owen said to reach a positive match with audio of this quality, he'd expect higher than 90%.

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    4/01/2012 1:16pm

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tgace View Post
    This mob mentality of the ignorant masses trying to force the justice system to take action minus the investigatory process needed to ascertain guilt or prove it's case beyond a reasonable doubt is idiotic.
    Your adoration for the ideal legal system is understandable and admirable. But no, I don't agree that demanding a proper investigation for a slain kid is in any way "idiotic". And that same legal system we're discussing fails people every day in this country, particularly the dead who have no one to speak on their behalf.

In this particular case, the Sanford PD threw their hands up and released an admitted gunman back onto the streets within hours of shooting and killing a minor with no weapon, no contraband, no evidence of a crime in commission...all because of Z's claim. I really don't need to go on.

Oh wait one more thing....whether it's "coons" or "punks", it sounds like Zimmerman was aggravated and could be an indication of a premeditated encounter with Martin. Amazing how the Sanford PD had this in hand, and chose to not hold Zimmerman longer.

Zimmerman's "evidence" is quickly falling to pieces, and the more it does, the more it seems the Sanford PD tried to brush this one under the rug. Par for the course for Florida law enforcement.

George Zimmerman is a misguided fool on the loose, with a gun and a connected daddy, and remains a threat to the people of Sanford, Florida.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 4/01/2012 1:25pm at .

Posted On:
    4/01/2012 2:08pm

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude...you have no clue about how these things are investigated. My Dept "knew" who a killer was but we didn't file for a warrant till almost a year later because we couldn't PROVE it well enough to win at trial. You push an arrest to make the masses happy and all you do is risk setting the guilty free.

Admiration for an ideal system? Hardly. Contempt for vigilantes who have watched one to many episodes of Law and Order?

Yup.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk