Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/30/2012 7:55am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, I still think he is at fault. My issue is the fact that idiots, no not just in this thread, can't believe they would clean someone up at the scene. I shouldn't have to get a police report to make people remember that this happens.

Especially, if you consider how much flak cops have taken, in recent years, for not providing emergency services to detainees. I mean ****, he is allegedly already getting preferential treatment. If you are going to go for conspiracy theories go ALL IN.

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    3/30/2012 7:59am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    No, I still think he is at fault. My issue is the fact that idiots, no not just in this thread, can't believe they would clean someone up at the scene. I shouldn't have to get a police report to make people remember that this happens.

Especially, if you consider how much flak cops have taken, in recent years, for not providing emergency services to detainees. I mean ****, he is allegedly already getting preferential treatment. If you are going to go for conspiracy theories go ALL IN.
    If I remember correctly, early reports were that Zimmerman declined a visit to the hospital before he was taken in. So, yeah, they were really rolling out the red carpet for him ;)

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    3/30/2012 8:00am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It sounds like Zimmerman probably consented to an interview without an attorney present. Dumb.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/30/2012 8:15am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by daddykata View Post
    If I remember correctly, early reports were that Zimmerman declined a visit to the hospital before he was taken in. So, yeah, they were really rolling out the red carpet for him ;)
    I recall that as well. This thing has just become ridiculous. The best part is that he is a Hispanic that was apparently "passing" IMO. That adds an entire element Rabbit, bobby, and bnet do not understand. Is there a racial component? Yes, but it is more about self loathing than actual racism as people are crying.

Posted On:
    3/30/2012 10:00am

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Some more video has been released.

Now, new video has emerged making ABC's contention look even more doubtful. As with the first video, an officer can clearly be seen looking at the back of Zimmerman's head, as though he were inspecting an injury.

In addition, in the newly released six-minute video below, it appears as though there may have been tape across George Zimmerman's nose throughout a significant portion of the video. That would have been the case were his nose injured or broken by a punch from Martin, as has been claimed. It would make his story entirely consistent.
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...-on-ABC-Report

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    3/30/2012 10:16am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    You know, I was curious why the ABC video didn't have timestamps in the video, as almost all security camera footage does, these days. ABC, like the rest of us, didn't have the full story. Good find.

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    3/30/2012 11:55am

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tgace View Post
    But there has been a TON of conclusion jumping going on around this case.
    I agree and the biggest conclusion jumped to was the one the Sanford PD took, hence the outrage.

If Martin had been the shooter, he'd probably still be in jail today for murder.

:)

Posted On:
    3/30/2012 11:59am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    How many times does Devil have to post he is a bigot and racist until some of you get it through your thick heads?
    So it's supposed to become endearing over time?

Posted On:
    3/30/2012 12:45pm

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    I agree and the biggest conclusion jumped to was the one the Sanford PD took, hence the outrage.

If Martin had been the shooter, he'd probably still be in jail today for murder.
    Fail....conclusion? They have a story backed with physical evidence and uninvolved witnesses corroborating...what you got?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Posted On:
    3/30/2012 12:55pm

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Article ChenPengFi Quoted View Post
    In addition, in the newly released six-minute video below, it appears as though there may have been tape across George Zimmerman's nose throughout a significant portion of the video. That would have been the case were his nose injured or broken by a punch from Martin, as has been claimed. It would make his story entirely consistent. [emphasis added]
    Did I miss the part where his story explained what he said or did to Martin prior to the fight? The facts that the fight occurred and that Zimmerman took some damage don't address the point which hangs in my mind, to wit: was Zimmerman acting defensively, or was he the aggressor?

I admit it; my perspective is biased by Virginia law:
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseman v. Commonwealth of Virginia: May 3, 2011
    Claiming self-defense in the killing of the victim, Wiseman sought to have the trial court instruct the jury on justifiable homicide, in addition to excusable homicide. Under Virginia law, "[k]illing in self-defense may be either justifiable or excusable homicide. 'Justifiable homicide in self-defense occurs where a person, without any fault on his part in provoking or bringing on the difficulty, kills another under reasonable apprehension of death or great bodily harm to himself.'" Yarborough v. Commonwealth, 217 Va. 971, 975, 234 S.E.2d 286, 290 (1977) (emphasis added) (quoting Bailey v. Commonwealth, 200 Va. 92, 96, 104 S.E.2d 28, 31 (1958)); see Dodson v. Commonwealth, 159 Va. 976, 167 S.E. 260 (1933). "'Excusable homicide in self-defense,'" on the other hand, "occurs where the accused, although in some fault in the first instance in provoking or bringing on the difficulty, when attacked retreats as far as possible, announces his desire for peace, and kills his adversary from a reasonably apparent necessity to preserve his own life or save himself from great bodily harm."