Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/29/2012 9:21pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PointyShinyBurn View Post
    When the US Civil War started slavery had been illegal in the British Empire for more than twenty years and the slave trade for more than 50...
    Touche. Although you lot were one of the best customers the Southern cotton plantation system had, and came closer to militarily interevening on Jeff Davis's behalf than any other country. (FYI, you still owe us two ironclads.) And the Confederacy was a bunch of amateurs compared to the Glory That Was The Raj.
    But seriously, I specifically stated your island was one of the few foreign parts that I wouldn't be willing to hand over to Vladimir Putin with a smile and a nod, why the hostility?
    :ohno:

Item Secundus:
    "A guy posted on the Internet that a buddy of his had a friend whose fiancee's grandmother heard a guy that sounded kind of like Johnny Cash singing a racist song once. Therefore, Cash was HITLER!"
    Way to represent the state of Lincoln.

Posted On:
    3/29/2012 10:02pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you knew anything about Illinois you would know there is little I could do that would tarnish our states reputation further than has already been done by our governors. Besides I just talk out of my ass don't take me seriously.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/29/2012 10:10pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    If you knew anything about Illinois you would know there is little I could do that would tarnish our states reputation further than has already been done by our governors. Besides I just talk out of my ass don't take me seriously.
    No worries, friend. It might be that I am a bit too much of a frothing at the mouth, clawing at the air fan of the Man In Black, but I have made it too far in life to start acquiring a sense of proportion now.
    And it is somewhat hypocritcal of a resident of Mississippi (leading the nation in federal assistance, morbid obesity, and teenage pregnancy. WE'RE NUMBER ONE! WE'RE NUMBER ONE!) to sneer at anyone else's state.
    Although considering that Chicago alone has sent more elected officials from the halls of statecraft to the hoosegow than the entire state of Louisiana (google "Edwin Edwards" and
    "William 'Dollar Bill' Jefferson" if you a want a perspective on Louisiana politics) I figured I wouldn't be completely out of line.

:)

Posted On:
    3/29/2012 10:32pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Protagonist View Post

Hmm...
    Shocking, the guy turns out to be full of **** about his injuries/condition. So what's left is a grown ass guy, armed, stalking a 17 year old in his SUV, for being suspicious (black). He calls the police, where he's told not to follow him, and does so anyway, says "f-ing c**ns on the phone, exits the vehicle armed, and goes to find him. An altercation follows and he shoots the 17 year old dead.

I read the whole thread, and Devil...either you are a sith level troll, or you need help. It's very telling, how people initially react to something like this. There's a consideration for trolling, but you sound like a horrible person, and world class POS. Was that your goal?

The outrage is that a grown man could stalk a 17 year old, say some racial **** on the phone, follow him, shoot him dead, and somehow not be charged at all. He gave every indication he was acting with malicious forethought, and charges should have been automatic considering the sum of evidence.

Apologists for racial intolerance should pick a better cause. This guy made it obvious. Charges will now follow. Manslaughter at the very least. It should be a hate crime, and murder.

It is not illegal, even in Florida, to be black and on foot.

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    3/30/2012 7:15am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    Shocking, the guy turns out to be full of **** about his injuries/condition. So what's left is a grown ass guy, armed, stalking a 17 year old in his SUV, for being suspicious (black). He calls the police, where he's told not to follow him, and does so anyway, says "f-ing c**ns on the phone, exits the vehicle armed, and goes to find him. An altercation follows and he shoots the 17 year old dead.

I read the whole thread, and Devil...either you are a sith level troll, or you need help. It's very telling, how people initially react to something like this. There's a consideration for trolling, but you sound like a horrible person, and world class POS. Was that your goal?

The outrage is that a grown man could stalk a 17 year old, say some racial **** on the phone, follow him, shoot him dead, and somehow not be charged at all. He gave every indication he was acting with malicious forethought, and charges should have been automatic considering the sum of evidence.

Apologists for racial intolerance should pick a better cause. This guy made it obvious. Charges will now follow. Manslaughter at the very least. It should be a hate crime, and murder.

Some people see different things in photos.
    The Virgin Mary:

Guilty lying racist murderer:

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/30/2012 7:32am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I need to create a bobby is drunk and can't read thread. How many times does Devil have to post he is a bigot and racist until some of you get it through your thick heads?

Are you the people that scream "FIRE" AFTER Emergency Services are already doing their jobs?

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/30/2012 7:38am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.propublica.org/documents/...-police-report

Please read it thoroughly and then continue with the picture conspiracy theories.

Posted On:
    3/30/2012 7:42am

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lot of armchair detectives on the interwebs. Ever think that maybe there is a reason that the police or the DA haven't laid charges as of yet?

Just because you may WANT someone arrested doesn't mean that there is actual PC to arrest someone.

This latest photograph stuff reminds me of the all the WTC/911 photographs "proving" that the towers were taken down by controlled demo.

Not that Zimmerman shouldn't be charged if he indeed is guilty. But there has been a TON of conclusion jumping going on around this case.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    3/30/2012 7:46am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post

You know what? It's Friday and I'm in a good mood. I'm going to let this one slide since it's way too easy. I'm in the mood for more of a challenge.

How many times have we had this conversation, anyway?

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    3/30/2012 7:51am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    http://www.propublica.org/documents/...-police-report

Please read it thoroughly and then continue with the picture conspiracy theories.
    Thank you IiF. Not only do we have the arresting officer's testimony, but the fire department performed first aid on Zimmerman prior to him being taken to the police station. Note that this doesn't make him not guilty of murder; but, the nonsense about what the low-res video shows should stop here.