3/29/2012 12:58pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Protagonist View Post
    And, on topic:

Hmm...
    If you can tell me what color his eyes are from those photos, then I'll buy the disappearing evidence thing. There seems to be less injury than I think we've led ourselves/been led to believe, but that doesn't mean it's not there.

Yes, this is a slight reversal on my part from when I posted a link to the video, last night.

Posted On:
    3/29/2012 1:34pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wether or not Zimmerman had a smashed face or a hole in the back of his head really won't matter. His self defense claim will be based on the fact of if he felt his life was in danger. Besides I have seen people get bad concussions without having their heads even bleed. I think Zimmerman is just going to be this years Casey Anthony.
    Last edited by Bneterasedmynam; 3/29/2012 1:35pm at . Reason: Missed word

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    3/29/2012 1:47pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If pictures of the injuries were taken on the scene, they'll be more telling.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/29/2012 3:03pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    I thought his dig was more toward hiro, I may have misread. But how am I a racist for calling Johnny Cash one??
    I'm pointing out the irony of you calling anyone a racist.

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    3/29/2012 3:41pm

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Has anyone pointed out Zimmerman's father is a retired magistrate of the Supreme Court of Virginia?

Z's daddy was a state judicial officer?...yep.

Hmm makes you wonder if the police and DA knew the Zimmermans or somehow gave him special treatment? It's beginning to look like maybe they did. In fact, Zimmerman had a 2005 charge dropped relating to assaulting a police officer...coincidence?

So many questions...now Zimmerman's dad is claiming he was only following Martin to quote "get his address so he could inform police".

Sure.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 3/29/2012 3:48pm at .

Posted On:
    3/29/2012 3:57pm

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    now Zimmerman's dad is claiming he was only following Martin to quote "get his address so he could inform police".
    A statement which, of course, presumes there was some reason to notify the police of that information.

It is sad to see how much of the discourse relating to this event, regardless of venue, totally misses the point. It is not as though the media at large has been very fond of the public getting the point in the last 15-20 years, however, so most of the ignorance displayed could be described as a consequence of media bullshit (e.g. a portion of the public believed Saddam Hussein had some part in the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001).
    Last edited by Robstafarian; 3/29/2012 4:12pm at . Reason: left out an important word

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/29/2012 4:09pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Has anyone pointed out Zimmerman's father is a retired magistrate of the Supreme Court of Virginia?

Z's daddy was a state judicial officer?...yep.
    Yes, and his mom was a clerk of courts. Now, let's keep playing the game of partial information.

Hmm makes you wonder if the police and DA knew the Zimmermans or somehow gave him special treatment? It's beginning to look like maybe they did. In fact, Zimmerman had a 2005 charge dropped relating to assaulting a police officer...coincidence?

So many questions...now Zimmerman's dad is claiming he was only following Martin to quote "get his address so he could inform police".

Sure.
    Can you tell everyone the full story?

Posted On:
    3/29/2012 5:28pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I'm pointing out the irony of you calling anyone a racist.
    That would only true if I were in fact a racist, I am not. Now I did go overboard, so blast away on that, but I am not a racist despite what you say.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/29/2012 5:37pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    That would only true if I were in fact a racist, I am not. Now I did go overboard, so blast away on that, but I am not a racist despite what you say.
    It is what you said that paints you as a racist. The same thing that applies to others, by your own words, makes you a racist yourself. I know, you are one of those "what I say goes, but you can't apply it to me" type of racists.

That's okay, this is only the internet. You can turn it off or stop posting whenever you want, but I know the truth......you racist.