Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    3/27/2012 8:39pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The obvious answer when you're pissed off about your perceived lack of justice is to trash some retail outlet that had nothing to do with why you're pissed off:

http://www.local10.com/news/Police-T...z/-/index.html

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    3/27/2012 8:50pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by daddykata View Post
    The obvious answer when you're pissed off about your perceived lack of justice is to trash some retail outlet that had nothing to do with why you're pissed off:

http://www.local10.com/news/Police-T...z/-/index.html
    Nooooooo.........I....can't...believe....this....h appened. Shocking. Shocking, I tell you.

Posted On:
    3/27/2012 8:54pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Great so that stupid **** has already started. So how long till we see this happen??:

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    3/27/2012 9:12pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Great so that stupid **** has already started. So how long till we see this happen??:
    I'd say this is a picture from the future - about 3 weeks from now when the grand jury fails to find enough credible evidence to indict Zimmerman?

Posted On:
    3/27/2012 9:19pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rioting and looting are the best methods of showing your disapproval of the establishment. They make a statement that you will not go silent into the night, that you will stand up and be counted for what is right and that a big arse TV will look awesome in your living room, linked up with your new games console. Be sure to get in early, because they won't last long.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    3/27/2012 9:30pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Rioting and looting are the best methods of showing your disapproval of the establishment. They make a statement that you will not go silent into the night, that you will stand up and be counted for what is right and that a big arse TV will look awesome in your living room, linked up with your new games console. Be sure to get in early, because they won't last long.
    They stole Skittles and iced tea - that pretty much says it all.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/27/2012 9:36pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by daddykata View Post
    I'd say this is a picture from the future - about 3 weeks from now when the grand jury fails to find enough credible evidence to indict Zimmerman?
    LOL that grand Jury is going to be stacked. Conviction is another thing, but he will be indicted on something.

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    3/27/2012 11:00pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's as may be; the anti-Zimmerman constituency keeps calling for justice, and hopefully justice will be had. But, I think Inigo Montoya said it best...

For the record, I'm still in the Zimmerman-is-liable camp until/unless facts show otherwise; even if Martin was the aggressor as in who-threw-the-first-punch, Zimmerman had no right to pursue Martin - onto other people's property, no less - and ultimately, if unintentionally, Zimmerman was at least equally responsible for the situation which resulted in Martin's death. Right now, I believe he did the wrong things, for the right reasons.

I have no problem with Zimmerman being convicted of VM, he had ample opportunity to prevent this escalation, especially given his presumably above-average knowledge due to his criminal justice studies, "duties," as neighborhood watch captain, and apparently ample experience reporting suspicions to the police. In short, Zimmerman knew better, but let emotion run away with him.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    3/28/2012 9:07am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/...-martins-death

This is very interesting if it turns out to be true. I'll admit it could definitely change my perception of what happened. My assumption that Zimmerman was justified is largely based on my assumption that the cops aren't complete morons as they've been painted.

If it turns out the cops wanted to arrest him and it was the state attorney that put the brakes on, that would be interesting.

Also it would mean more laughs at the media for getting every possible aspect of the story completely ass backwards. Or this article is just another fucked up piece of trash from the media. Who knows at this point?

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    3/28/2012 9:09am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, one time per week, I watch US news.

Holy crap. HOLY crap.

What is wrong with you people?

The matter itself is bizarre and sad enough, but all that RACISM?!

...Does that Malken or Malkin person know she is Asian?