221940 Bullies, 4241 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 2310
Page 192 of 231 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192 193194195196202 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Middleweight

Posted On:
    7/15/2013 11:21am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Regardless of the trial outcome and the "Get Out of Jail Free Because You Shot First And The Other Guy Can't Testify Because He's Dead" card, George Zimmerman killed an innocent person. Yep, that same "innocent until proven guilty" standard applies to the dead kid after all. Anyone who argues otherwise is deluded.
    LOL. We are not in court.

Martin never had the luxury of a trial. He wasn't tried and proven guilty of attempted murder or aggravated assault, or any other thing. To date, the evidence showed what he was interested in that night was sugary treats and watching an NBA game with his dad. No history of crime, fraud, or violence, unlike the defendant had. No motive to hurt someone unless, perhaps, he felt physically threatened?
    Since we are not in court, we can examine inadmissible but relevant evidence.

Hostile?

"Much of the new evidence disclosed Thursday in filings by Zimmerman's attorneys comes from Martin's cell phone, including photos showing a semiautomatic pistol and ammunition and small marijuana plants growing in pots."

Last I checked, buying and selling guns is very illegal when you're 17.

"Five days later, he repeatedly appears to inquire about a gun with a friend: 'U got heat??' Hours later he was asked by text: 'You want a 22 revolver?' The friend who sent the message said it was bought by 'my mommy.'"

"'U wanna share a .380?' he asked one friend""

Sounds like a completely law abiding kid, who would definitely never jump a creepy ass cracker.

If Martin had smashed Zimmerman's brains all over the curb...would his self defense claim have held up? Why not? If a gun is a legitimate self defense weapon, then so is a curb. Martin could easily have been fearing for his life and defending himself when he was shot, he may have seen the gun and was in fear for his life and the curb was his only weapon. We'll never know.
    Right, because getting out of your car, or maybe asking if you live in the area, is what a reasonable person would deem a lethal threat.

It's funny how some people observing this case express that the gun violence is OK and defensible, but the concrete curb violence is somehow different or worse, or that it validates the gun violence done to Martin.
    Yes, a lethal threat, like pummeling someone's head against a concrete surface, is a lethal threat, which justifies a lethal use of force.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/15/2013 11:23am

Style: aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit
    One thing I know for sure: if someone with a gun accosts me and my life is at stake, and a curb is available: they are going through that curb, and I am going to claim that it was self defense and I had to use the curb because my assailant was armed.
    What evidence do you have that Zimmerman "accosted" Martin?

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    7/15/2013 11:32am

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    It's called "self defense".
    Then Martin had the right to defend himself using his fists and a curb, from the paranoid nutcase carrying a gun in the dark who followed him.

Of two men fearing for their lives and using whatever they had available to survive, the one with the gun who probably created the entire situation lived to tell his story. That's not justice, it's a cautionary tale: don't go out at night in Florida after dark, you might run into somebody like George Zimmerman.

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    7/15/2013 11:34am

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlMatt View Post
    The dead body.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/15/2013 11:39am

Style: aikido

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The dead body.
    So no evidence at all. Cool.

Posted On:
    7/15/2013 11:40am

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Then Martin had the right to defend himself using his fists and a curb, from the paranoid nutcase carrying a gun in the dark who followed him.

Of two men fearing for their lives and using whatever they had available to survive, the one with the gun who probably created the entire situation lived to tell his story. That's not justice, it's a cautionary tale: don't go out at night in Florida after dark, you might run into somebody like George Zimmerman.

Dude, just stfu.

Your white guilt is showing.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/15/2013 11:40am

Style: Lifting heavy stuff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlMatt View Post
    Then how did martin know he eas being followed? Z must have made it obvious. Put yourself in martin shoes youre being followed by a stranger worrying right? Then theres a confrontation of some sort the adrenalines pumping and you go into fight mode.

Have you ever been in a fight you knew you should walk away from but didnt? I have , have you ever tried to smash someones face in , in a fit of rage and fear? I have.

People make mistakes , make the wrong descision epecially when connfronted and acting full of fear and adrenaline, does this mean they should end up dead? In my opinion no!

I love how some people judge martins actions when theyd orobably react the same way if confronted by a stranger in the street, what if martin saw the gun in the holster and just thought **** this dude could pull that on me? Martin was acting in self defensce just as much as zimmerman was except it would never have happened if zimmerman hadnt chosen to persue martin. He could have backed iff at anytime yet chose to be a hero and a hardman yet ended up getting his atse handed to him so he paniced and shot hom. The mans a paranoid waste of oxygen and if there is such thing as karma or god then he will died a lonely scared man just like maryin did.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    7/15/2013 11:41am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ...it's a cautionary tale: don't go out at night in Florida after dark, you might run into somebody like George Zimmerman.
    Or, you could just have a policy of not attacking people who appear to be following you. Upon further reflection, maybe not getting into fights at all is a pretty good idea.
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/15/2013 11:43am

Style: Lifting heavy stuff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wheres the white guilt in that?

Middleweight

Posted On:
    7/15/2013 11:47am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by adskibullus View Post
    Then how did martin know he eas being followed? Z must have made it obvious. Put yourself in martin shoes youre being followed by a stranger worrying right? Then theres a confrontation of some sort the adrenalines pumping and you go into fight mode.
    And if you start the fight, you are in the wrong for whatever happens afterward.

Have you ever been in a fight you knew you should walk away from but didnt? I have , have you ever tried to smash someones face in , in a fit of rage and fear? I have.
    Ah, so this is not about gun owners seeing this as a victory for lethal self-defense, this is people who get into needless fights fearing for the consequences of their assaults. Thank you for your admission.

People make mistakes , make the wrong descision epecially when connfronted and acting full of fear and adrenaline, does this mean they should end up dead? In my opinion no!
    People make mistakes and make the wrong decisions when full of fear and adrenaline, does this mean they lose their right to self-defense? By law, no!

I love how some people judge martins actions when theyd orobably react the same way if confronted by a stranger in the street, what if martin saw the gun in the holster and just thought **** this dude could pull that on me? Martin was acting in self defensce just as much as zimmerman was except it would never have happened if zimmerman hadnt chosen to persue martin. He could have backed iff at anytime yet chose to be a hero and a hardman yet ended up getting his atse handed to him so he paniced and shot hom. The mans a paranoid waste of oxygen and if there is such thing as karma or god then he will died a lonely scared man just like maryin did.
    What if dinosaurs jumped through a time portal, and Zimmerman was trying to shoot them, but missed and hit Martin instead, then made up the confrontation story as a more plausible cover? What if juries made their decisions based on evidence presented in court, and not the unsubstantiated speculations of people who have paid little or no attention to the story?