232636 Bullies, 3996 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 2310
Page 190 of 231 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190 191192193194200 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    7/15/2013 5:56am

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Look, if responding to a beating with a gun becomes the norm. Then before you know it, there'll be no more stupid streetfights on Youtube. And I think we can all agree that that is not a good thing.

Anyway, if it was up to me, I'd put Z in a cell for 3 to 6 months. And not just any cell, this one: http://youtu.be/TZVqbAUMM9A?t=27m08s
    Last edited by Tranquil Suit; 7/15/2013 6:06am at .

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Posted On:
    7/15/2013 6:11am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude is a fucking *****. That being said:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	24.3 KB 
ID:	15209
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    7/15/2013 9:13am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Honestly if somebody mounts me and I'm armed they're going to get way less than 45 seconds of ground n pound before they're shot. They might get one or two bridge attempts and that's if I'm feeling peaceful. Zimmerman was within his right to shoot long before he shot. Based on the stand your ground law he might have been within his right to shoot as soon as he was punched.

Posted On:
    7/15/2013 9:36am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would say he should have shot him in the leg or something but this position did not allow him any other option. A warning shot of sorts would just as likely end with the kid holding the gun, Z was incompetent enough for that. He got himself into an impossible situation.

Posted On:
    7/15/2013 9:49am

Style: Siling Labuyo Arnis

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    I would say he should have shot him in the leg or something
    Do you live in a fucking cowboy movie??

Middleweight

Posted On:
    7/15/2013 9:51am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would say he should have shot him in the leg or something but this position did not allow him any other option. A warning shot of sorts would just as likely end with the kid holding the gun, Z was incompetent enough for that. He got himself into an impossible situation.
    I would say you've never had any sort of formal firearms training.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/15/2013 10:18am

Style: Lifting heavy stuff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Honestly if somebody mounts me and I'm armed they're going to get way less than 45 seconds of ground n pound before they're shot. They might get one or two bridge attempts and that's if I'm feeling peaceful. Zimmerman was within his right to shoot long before he shot. Based on the stand your ground law he might have been within his right to shoot as soon as he was punched.
    Then youre laws are retarded, being British ill never get my head around being able to defend yourself with lethal force just for being punched. Z brought a gun to a fist fight there was no reason for him to come out onto the street and follow martin armed with a gun. If he'd have stayed at home he would have never got into the altercation, sp how is it self defence when he started the confrontation by following martin?

Am i also correct in beliving that zimmerman had been previously convicted for assaulting a police officer? If this is true then why are convicted criminals allowed to carry firearms?

Also how can you justify not jailing a man eho shoots dead a young man yet send a woman to jail for 20 years for firing shots in the air to scare off an abusive partener?

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1530035

Im not trolling just interested in youre answers, Britains self defense laws aren't perfect and you may find that defending yourself gets you locked up over here if you were to kill youre attacker, i have the feeling that iver in the U.S the law always favors the supposed " defendant" where as in the UK the law means that you must be able to act with reasonable force and beavle to justify such use of force. At the end of the day somebody died beacuse of zimmermans actions he hAd no need to interveen and this should have been taken into account dyring the trial, life isnt clear cut so the law should be flexable to allow common sense to be used when judging trials like these
    Last edited by adskibullus; 7/15/2013 10:28am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/15/2013 10:19am

Style: aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Leg shots and warning shots are the stuff of spaghetti Westerns.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    7/15/2013 10:26am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by adskibullus View Post
    Then youre laws are retarded, being British ill never get my head around being able to defend yourself with lethal force just for being punched. Z brought a gun to a fist fight there was no reason for him to come out onto the street and follow martin armed with a gun. If he'd have stayed at home he would have never got into the altercation, sp how is it self defence when he started the confrontation by following martin?

Am i also correct in beliving that zimmerman had been previously convicted for assaulting a police officer? If this is true then why are convicted criminals allowed to carry firearms?

Also how can you justify not jailing a man eho shoots dead a young man yet send a woman to jail for 20 years for firing shots in the air to scare off an abusive partener?

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1530035

And you wonder why most of the workd hates america?

Nothing gives me a boner like Brits fretting over US law.

No, I never wonder why foreigners hate America. I'm not looking for approval.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/15/2013 10:27am

Style: aikido

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by adskibullus View Post
    Then youre laws are retarded, being British ill never get my head around being able to defend yourself with lethal force just for being punched.
    How about having your head slammed into concrete? Does that justify lethal force or are you cool with that?
    Z brought a gun to a fist fight there was no reason for him to come out onto the street and follow martin armed with a gun.
    He wasn't carrying a gun to follow Martin. He was carrying a gun because he carried a gun.
    If he'd have stayed at home he would have never got into the altercation, sp how is it self defence when he started the confrontation by following martin?
    Following someone is not starting an altercation. Is it legal in Britain to beat the **** out of someone just because they're following you?
    He was previously accused, not previously convicted. I'm not an expert on gun laws in Florida, but I suspect being a convicted felon would prevent him from legally owning a gun.
    Simple. One is against the law and the other isn't.
    And you wonder why most of the workd hates america?
    Your feelings about America are irrelevant and you don't speak for the world.