228092 Bullies, 4611 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 2310
Page 186 of 231 FirstFirst ... 86136176182183184185186 187188189190196 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    7/14/2013 12:46pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlMatt View Post
    Except this wasn't about Zimmerman's personal security, at least not at the time that Zimmerman was talking to the dispatcher.
    So, I want to be clear on your position. Are you saying that citizens should be obligated to obey the orders of a dispatcher who isn't even a law enforcement officer? And are you saying that if they don't obey that dispatcher they are guilty of some type of wrongdoing even if they never break a single law?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2013 1:29pm

Style: aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    So, I want to be clear on your position. Are you saying that citizens should be obligated to obey the orders of a dispatcher who isn't even a law enforcement officer? And are you saying that if they don't obey that dispatcher they are guilty of some type of wrongdoing even if they never break a single law?
    I was citing the disregard of the dispatcher's instructions as evidence that Zimmerman was on a mission. He didn't trust law enforcement to do their jobs; he took it upon himself to make sure Martin didn't get away.

I agree that that isn't a crime, and I agree that it isn't evidence of murder. I took issue with two words you used because I thought they were misleading, and the point about the phone call was one of a few I made in attempt to explain why I thought they were misleading.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/14/2013 1:46pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I love how EVERYONE is crying and blaming the system. The Judicial system worked. The original investigation was suspect. We told you that from the beginning, but no, everyone wants to cry about judicial prudence and whine about race.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2013 1:53pm

Style: aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I love how EVERYONE is crying and blaming the system. The Judicial system worked. The original investigation was suspect. We told you that from the beginning, but no, everyone wants to cry about judicial prudence and whine about race.
    The level of this is actually really disturbing. A lot of my friends, some of whom are really smart people, are buying hard into the race hype and seem to be genuinely shocked about the verdict. I thought this trial was very predictable.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    7/14/2013 2:08pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was citing the disregard of the dispatcher's instructions as evidence that Zimmerman was on a mission. He didn't trust law enforcement to do their jobs; he took it upon himself to make sure Martin didn't get away.

I agree that that isn't a crime, and I agree that it isn't evidence of murder. I took issue with two words you used because I thought they were misleading, and the point about the phone call was one of a few I made in attempt to explain why I thought they were misleading.
    My words weren't misleading though. If anything they were clarifications of the misleading terms used by others - like the people (not you) that are still calling Trayvon Martin the victim. Guess what, people? He doesn't get to be the victim anymore and he doesn't get to be called innocent.

I understand we're arguing a relatively minor point here, but I think it's fair to call Zimmerman the innocent victim at this point. A nosey little bitch of a victim but still the innocent victim.

Here's where the butthurt brigade is off the mark. The law and facts are their enemies. They look at all the evidence, they can have the law explained to them, they can probably process it on an intellectual level. But they still want to string this ************ up. After everything, they still say but, but, but IT'S WRONG!!!! No, it isn't wrong. They're wrong for thinking that way.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/14/2013 2:14pm

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The level of this is actually really disturbing. A lot of my friends, some of whom are really smart people, are buying hard into the race hype and seem to be genuinely shocked about the verdict. I thought this trial was very predictable.
    Race makes people stupid.

Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off

Posted On:
    7/14/2013 2:32pm

supporting member
     Style: Combat Cuddling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're welcome Hispanics for us taking the rap on this one.

Posted On:
    7/14/2013 2:40pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In other news, George Zimmerman will be getting his pistol back if he doesn't have it already. He should auction it on Gunbroker. He needs to upgrade from the Keltec anyway.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/14/2013 2:42pm

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DKJr View Post
    You're welcome Hispanics for us taking the rap on this one.
    I've been correcting people on this all day. He's bi-racial It is only when you are president, directed at any of you dumb mother fuckers that always feel the need to point out Obama is half white, you are not the minority.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 7/14/2013 2:55pm at .

Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off

Posted On:
    7/14/2013 2:51pm

supporting member
     Style: Combat Cuddling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I've been correcting people on this all day. He's bi-racial It is only when you are president, directed at any of you dumb mother fuckers that always feel the need to point out Obama is half white, are you not the minority.
    Ok ok we'll take half the credit. I mean we let OJ off? We had to get Michael Vick those were puppies! How about this, we give Aaron Hernandez the death penalty and we call it even?

(As an aside I didn't ever follow this case closely, my facebook tells me Zim is a murdering racist or Trayvon was a thug who earned it.)
    Last edited by DKJr; 7/14/2013 2:56pm at .