223550 Bullies, 4254 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 2310
Page 182 of 231 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182 183184185186192 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    7/12/2013 9:42am

supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, throwing in the child part is pretty funny. That shows desperation, in my opinion. I didn't think that would be brought up. I think they are hoping something, anything will stick.

Typically they try a case for the highest charge and then at the end throw in that they would like lesser charges to be considered by the jury. That keeps the defense from defending all of the lesser charges during the trial. But they are supposed to know that and be defening against it any way.

The defense acted like it was a trick from the prosecutors, which it wasn't because he knew they could do that, but it was a good act on his part and maybe the jury will think that the prosecution are trying to get one over.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/12/2013 9:50am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_tke View Post
    Yeah, throwing in the child part is pretty funny. That shows desperation, in my opinion. I didn't think that would be brought up. I think they are hoping something, anything will stick.
    Which is why I said they flinched after all of that tough talk about proof.

Typically they try a case for the highest charge and then at the end throw in that they would like lesser charges to be considered by the jury. That keeps the defense from defending all of the lesser charges during the trial. But they are supposed to know that and be defening against it any way.
    I said it happens, but like I said these people were all "We have enough, there is no more, blah blah blah," to a level of silliness I haven't seen in awhile. It is the exact reason I hate the media circus before, during and after trials. I believe cameras shouldn't be allowed anywhere, but on the court steps. Too many judges, prosecutors and the defense play up to the cameras.

The defense acted like it was a trick from the prosecutors, which it wasn't because he knew they could do that, but it was a good act on his part and maybe the jury will think that the prosecution are trying to get one over.
    Well, we will disagree on this part.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    7/12/2013 1:29pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    After listening to the trial, my initial impressions remain unchanged. Zimmerman was being a nosey little bitch. Should've kept his ass at the hizzy and he could've avoided all this ****.

Nevertheless, he didn't break the law by following Martin. Martin took offense to Zimmerman getting in his business. He was going through the I'm a badass teenage phase and decided to beat his ass. Martin initiated the physical confrontation. Zimmerman had plenty of reason to be in fear for his life because he was getting his ass worked. First a broken nose, then getting his head bounced off the sidewalk. The shooting was within his right of self defense.

The whole argument about who was screaming is retarded. It was obviously Zimmerman. The forensics expert proved Martin was on top. He was on top, he was beating the **** out of a guy, as evidenced by the photos of Zimmerman. And he was simultaneously screaming for help as he was dishing out that ass whipping from the mount? Nah, man.

Zimmerman is a dumbass. He's a fucking liar too and embellished parts of his story here and there. No doubt about it. But he didn't commit murder or manslaughter. The jury may see it differently, but if they do it's because they're fucking idiots. There's no shortage in the supply of idiots though, so we'll see in a couple days, I guess.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/12/2013 1:36pm

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, you don't understand, a grown man can't scream like a teenager. Contrary to every roller coaster, scary movie and ass whooping I have witnessed. I love all of the arm chair "I heard it, it is a teen." My 14 year old has an adult sounding voice, it dropped when he was 12.

Mike Tyson still has a girlie voice.

Nope, I am not saying "AHA it is Martin," nor am I saying "AHA it is Zimmerman" on the tape.

I am saying we all, even experts, draw different conclusions and it is really unprovable. He did a BUNCH of dumb **** after he left the car.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/12/2013 1:55pm

Style: Chito-Ryu, BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    The jury may see it differently, but if they do it's because they're fucking idiots.
    Haha.

I'm with a lot of you guys on here. Zimmerman is a dumbshit, but I don't think he set out to murder anybody that night. Its regretable that a young man died. In fact, its down right tragic.

However, we wouldn't have been at this point if the whole case wasn't turned into a media circus who viewed it as the next OJ case. There wouldn't have even been any charges brought up if the media hadn't pressured Florida to do so.

Zimmerman's life is over, regardless of the outcome. I doubt he's going to ever sleep well at night after this, and if he does then **** him.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    7/12/2013 2:09pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by warlordgrego View Post
    I doubt he's going to ever sleep well at night after this, and if he does then **** him.
    Why should he lose sleep if he's not a murderer? Don't bother answering. It's a rhetorical question and I know what your answer would be anyway. I hope he walks and sleeps like a baby.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    7/12/2013 2:11pm

supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nevertheless, he didn't break the law by following Martin. Martin took offense to Zimmerman getting in his business. He was going through the I'm a badass teenage phase and decided to beat his ass. Martin initiated the physical confrontation. Zimmerman had plenty of reason to be in fear for his life because he was getting his ass worked. First a broken nose, then getting his head bounced off the sidewalk. The shooting was within his right of self defense.
    Yeah, I didn't hear of any evidence that would conflict with this version. It's very plausible. It could deviate in a few spots, but I don't think significantly either way.

We will see what happens.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    7/12/2013 2:56pm

supporting member
     Style: age&treachery

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by warlordgrego View Post
    There wouldn't have even been any charges brought up if the media hadn't pressured Florida to do so.
    Not just the media.

Your tax dollars.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    7/13/2013 8:17am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why should he lose sleep if he's not a murderer?
    Because he set a series of events into place that resulted in the death of a teenager? Might he have lost sleep if he had dropped a chunk of Chalupa down his shirt, lost control of his car for a moment, and killed Martin? That would have been a scenario in which he bore far less personal responsibility for the outcome, but it would still be natural for him to experience crushing guilt.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/13/2013 9:18am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I mean the case ISN'T done and idiots have already made it racial. How about this guy?

What? 30 day suspended sentence for killing someone while drunk driving? Wait, what? Did he not make the same dumb decisions as Zimmerman? Did he not claim the person was also not where he belonged? Did he not choose to put gas in the car, get himself in a bad position and ultimately kill someone? Only 30 days for pleading out?

Oh wait? Isn't he black? Isn't he a football player? 30 Days vs 2 years? Oh wait, it couldn't be because one dumbass owned up and the other idiot lied? It couldn't be because Vick LIED? It couldn't be because Vick LIED REPEATEDLY ON NATIONAL TELEVISION, TO THE COMMISSIONER (that's your boss dumbasses) and THE PUBLIC? Naw, it has to be race.

It is **** like this that makes my head hurt.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 7/13/2013 9:29am at .