223783 Bullies, 3500 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 2310
Page 180 of 231 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180 181182183184190230 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    7/02/2013 2:59pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Thanks for finally having the courage to post my actual words.

Nothing in my posts suggests what either of you claimed I said, which was:
    Did you or did you not say you didn't see them as black kids? I think we've proven:

A. You denied saying it.
    B. You said it.

Where I'm from, WBiggit, that's what we simple folk call a fucking liar.

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    7/02/2013 3:02pm

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Did you or did you not say you didn't see them as black kids? I think we've proven
    Why do you have to ask when you can just quote? You've proven nothing other than you're too lazy to pull up my own words when you accuse me of saying "racial" things. Pathetic.

It's especially ironic coming from an OVERT racist like yourself. Your racial bullshit is ALL OVER the website. You want me to start pulling YOUR quotes about race? It would fill a fucking encyclopedia, Devil.

I said what I said. I haven't tried to deny any of what I actually said.

I've been denying YOUR POOR RECOLLECTION of what I said.

Yes, there is a big difference. This is Bullshido, right? Anyone can troll others like a retard, at least cite your sources.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/02/2013 3:05pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude, you changed what you wrote, in the same thread, minutes after I responded to your post. I find it hilarious you are calling shenanigans on anyone for doing the same **** 2 years later.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    7/02/2013 3:10pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why do you have to ask when you can just quote? You've proven nothing other than you're too lazy to pull up my own words when you accuse me of saying "racial" things. Pathetic.

It's especially ironic coming from an OVERT racist like yourself. Your racial bullshit is ALL OVER the website. You want me to start pulling YOUR quotes about race? It would fill a fucking encyclopedia, Devil.

I said what I said. I haven't tried to deny any of what I actually said.

I've been denying YOUR POOR RECOLLECTION of what I said.

Yes, there is a big difference. This is Bullshido, right? Anyone can troll others like a retard, at least cite your sources.

I would LOVE for you to repost my posts. My posts are gooder than a ************. I stand behind every word I've ever said. The more it makes you weep real tears from your torn butthole, the more proud I am of them.

Let's revisit a simple statement here though. "I haven't tried to deny any of what I actually said." Help me out here, buddy. Because what I'm reading is that you JUST FUCKING WROTE that you never said you didn't see them as black kids. Then I posted the direct quote where you denied seeing them as black kids. Do you think I'm a fucking hacker? It's a giant conspiracy I've orchestrated between writing emails to my employees and doing other **** that a big baller does on a Tuesday?

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    7/02/2013 3:33pm

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let's revisit a simple statement here though. "I haven't tried to deny any of what I actually said." Help me out here, buddy. Because what I'm reading is that you JUST FUCKING WROTE that you never said you didn't see them as black kids.
    You need to go look at the bullshit you've typed and attributed to me, and then what I actually said, and perform a big "diff". Nobody on Bullshido is above that rule.

Your problem is you're so busy trying to prove yourself right, you're either adding elements to my words or giving your own INTERPRETATION as my words.

I have no problem with people questioning my words. I do have a problem with people "recreating" them, and getting things wrong or twisting them to fit an argument that isn't relevant to this thread. My sister isn't dating anyone. I don't think of my niece as "almost white". Crap I never said.

Then I posted the direct quote where you denied seeing them as black kids. Do you think I'm a fucking hacker? It's a giant conspiracy I've orchestrated between writing emails to my employees and doing other **** that a big baller does on a Tuesday?
    Why do you have such personal heartburn over comments I've made about my own family Devil, in another thread?

As usual you have nothing else to contribute to the thread except racial banter and trolling site members about their posting history. Certainly never anything MARTIAL ARTS related, amirite?

The fact that you can't get over me reporting one of your posts is telling of your own emotional age. How many years before you will heal?

I thought that I could have a decent debate about Zimmerman's charge here. As usual, it's more fun for a handful of people to whine about my old posts, trying to move goalposts of their own.

I'm done in the thread.. Proceed to make all the "OOH TAPOUT" and "UMAD" jokes you want. It's gotten really lame lately.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 7/02/2013 3:43pm at .

Posted On:
    7/02/2013 3:50pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You need to go look at the bullshit you've typed and attributed to me, and then what I actually said, and perform a big "diff". Nobody on Bullshido is above that rule.

Your problem is you're so busy trying to prove yourself right, you're either adding elements to my words or giving your own INTERPRETATION as my words.

I have no problem with people questioning my words. I do have a problem with people "recreating" them, and getting things wrong or twisting them to fit an argument that isn't relevant to this thread. My sister isn't dating anyone. I don't think of my niece as "almost white". Crap I never said.

Why do you have such personal heartburn over comments I've made about my own family Devil, in another thread?

As usual you have nothing else to contribute to the thread except racial banter and trolling site members about their posting history. Certainly never anything MARTIAL ARTS related, amirite?

The fact that you can't get over me reporting one of your posts is telling of your own emotional age. How many years before you will heal?

I thought that I could have a decent debate about Zimmerman's charge here. As usual, it's more fun for a handful of people to whine about my old posts, trying to move goalposts of their own.

I'm done in the thread.. Proceed to make all the "OOH TAPOUT" and "UMAD" jokes you want. It's gotten really lame lately.

You said you didn't see them as black. That's documented in your own posting. Then you denied saying you didn't see them as black. Also documented in your own post. That means you're a liar. Period. You lie about this **** just like you lie about all sorts of **** all the time.

Then you asked for a quote, which you received. Now you're ready to change the subject on the grounds that I'm a dick because you know your bigotry and general silliness have been exposed AGAIN.

And I've told you before - I'm not angry about you reporting my post. I consider it one of my favorite Bullshido moments. I can't believe somebody who has been posting here since 2010 and is supposed to be a rough and tumble Bully actually got punked so bad that he clicked the report post button. I will never let you forget it, girlie. It was a special moment.

Posted On:
    7/02/2013 4:05pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    PM from the Rabbit:

"Oh that's good..
    I lie about things all the time eh?

Here's a truth: I've put you on Ignore for good because you have finally convinced me your sole purpose on Bullshido is to troll others.

I come to Bullshido to talk to real martial artists. I don't think you qualify. You are a fake.

No hard feelings, right?"

It is a good day.

Posted On:
    7/02/2013 4:23pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rabbit, how the **** did you see my post to neg rep it if you have me on permanent ignore? Another lie? I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Posted On:
    7/03/2013 3:16am

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh Wabbit, my pwoor forworn KF cousin...
    When will you wearn, nawt to wie.

Fear and bullets.

Posted On:
    7/10/2013 11:35am

staff
     Style: MMA

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Start talking about the trial or I'm a-gonna get culling...
    And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

--Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.