218358 Bullies, 5373 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 2310
Page 179 of 231 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179 180181182183189229 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,538

    Posted On:
    7/02/2013 2:24pm

    supporting member
     Style: Hung Fist, BJJ, Qi Gong

    -1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    **** you, I'm not digging up ****.
    Because you can't.

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    You know you said that ****.
    Said what? Let's see it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I'm not the only person here who remembers it, either.
    That's just the thing: you don't remember it. Neither does Cheng.

    You remember I said something once. But what you keep claiming I said is a bunch of bullshit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I can assure you of that.
    I don't take assurances from you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    You're just "forgetting" it like you forgot clicking the report post button like the nancyboy you are because I hurt your feelings.
    I think you deserve to be banned, because you contribute nothing MA-related to this website, and you just troll off-topic debats and occasionally bullshit about guns.
  2. Devil is offline
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,363

    Posted On:
    7/02/2013 2:24pm

    supporting member
     

    0
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    So now two of you are lying.

    Red herrings like "Rabbit said blah blah" without actually quoting me is beneath both of you, quite honestly.

    Stop acting like children.

    No, we're not lying. We're remembering. Like fucking elephants.
  3. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,609

    Posted On:
    7/02/2013 2:25pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All I am going to say is, you might want to read the beginning of the thread again. They have the details slightly off, but not by much. I think that was where I went on my white guilt trolling. I remember because my comments pissed off another person, who decided to inform me that minorities can be racist as well.

    O RLY?

    I swear, white guilt is a hell of a drug. It makes you swear you aren't racist then define racism and bigotry for a minority.
  4. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,538

    Posted On:
    7/02/2013 2:26pm

    supporting member
     Style: Hung Fist, BJJ, Qi Gong

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    No that would not be a red herring you dumbass.
    That would be a lie, misquote or maybe a strawman; except that it's actually what transpired!
    It is a red herring in that it diverts from the topics at hand.

    You and Devil are bringing up old posts, not what I ACTUALLY Wrote, but your vague, poor memory of what I wrote.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    Now support your accusation of lying.
    Easy: you and Devil have accused me of making certain statements, but cannot provide evidence. Worse, you haven't even made an effort to find those statements.

    You are a liar. I think you need to go back and re-read your posts and realize the mistakes you made.
  5. Devil is offline
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,363

    Posted On:
    7/02/2013 2:32pm

    supporting member
     

    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    You and Devil are bringing up old posts.
    Oh, well excuse me, Slim Shady! I guess old posts are only valid if you rehash them. Like calling me a bigot (as if I would give a ****) at every opportunity based on some **** I said when George Bush was president.

    You're the worst kind of bigot. You're the soft bigot, like the ones who justify the behavior of T-Dog's pig girlfriend. "Oh, she only behaves like an ignorant asshole on the stand because she was born a poor black child with a tiny brain." That's you, ************.
  6. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,538

    Posted On:
    7/02/2013 2:40pm

    supporting member
     Style: Hung Fist, BJJ, Qi Gong

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Oh, well excuse me, Slim Shady! I guess old posts are only valid if you rehash them.
    Rehashing is exactly what you're doing, only you're getting a lot wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    You're the worst kind of bigot. You're the soft bigot, like the ones who justify the behavior of T-Dog's pig girlfriend. "Oh, she only behaves like an ignorant asshole on the stand because she was born a poor black child with a tiny brain." That's you, ************.
    Except I didn't say anything like that. That's you putting words in my mouth, just like others are doing.

    Do you see how you make up quotes and attribute them to me?

    Stop.
  7. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,609

    Posted On:
    7/02/2013 2:42pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    . "Oh, she only behaves like an ignorant asshole on the stand because she was born a poor black child with a tiny brain." That's you, ************.
    See, this is how you know Devil is white.

    In the Black community it sounds like this:
    "Oh, she only behaves like an ignorant asshole on the stand because she is quadrilingual she speaks Haitian Creole, Spanish, English, and French
    No, I am not joking.
  8. ChenPengFi is online now
    ChenPengFi's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    3,250

    Posted On:
    7/02/2013 2:42pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Uh, reading comprehension fail on your part, and another bad joke.

    I have black family, you ignoramus. I have a beautiful black niece and a beautiful black nephew, 2 years and 3 months respectively.

    Yep...that makes me "Uncle Rabbit". Heading off the joke, then and there before someone else tries...

    In fact I don't even think of them as "black", since they are technically biracial kids that I share genetic code with...

    But you would...you fucking racist. You're the Racist Troll.

    That's why I posted the picture of the poor people holding their baby infants days after Katrina (remember you called them "riff raff/bad parents"?).

    They couldn't leave New Orleans....they were busy giving birth, asshole.

    The most amusing thing about racists is you can stimulate their racism through imagery, like I stimulated you. Then you can observe it, and laugh like you're watching donkeys ****.

    That my friend, is what we call "science" in the civilized world.

    As far as "black" culture, I studied W.E.B DuBois and Pan-Africanism at university. Not what you would call an education by hip hop or clothing style. I took as big an interest in those cultures (as I did in other cultures). It was nice that my family became biracial and multi-religious, I got a chance to use that education in a practical sense as a segue into relating with my new brothers, cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents. And I'm very grateful I've had these opportunities.

    Who's the loser then? eh?

    How about the unrepentant bigot?

    Yep...biggest loser.
    and then

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    W.Faggit: "4 Realz. I luv me some black people. I even let them **** my sister. I don't even think of her kids as black. They're so awesome they're just like white people to me. I even went to college to be blacker."

    Yup, pretty much how i remember it.
  9. Devil is offline
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,363

    Posted On:
    7/02/2013 2:50pm

    supporting member
     

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Rehashing is exactly what you're doing, only you're getting a lot wrong.



    Except I didn't say anything like that. That's you putting words in my mouth, just like others are doing.

    Do you see how you make up quotes and attribute them to me?

    Stop.

    ************, you have stepped on your dick. Please see your post #1775 above. Yeah, the one where you deny saying you didn't see those kids as black kids.

    Well, here's a direct fucking quote from YOU:

    "I have black family, you ignoramus. I have a beautiful black niece and a beautiful black nephew, 2 years and 3 months respectively.

    Yep...that makes me "Uncle Rabbit". Heading off the joke, then and there before someone else tries...

    In fact I don't even think of them as "black", since they are technically biracial kids that I share genetic code with..."

    Your words, bigot. Not mine. Here's the rest of the thread for anyone interested in a ton of lols and condescending racial comments from Rabbit.

    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=106561
  10. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,538

    Posted On:
    7/02/2013 2:56pm

    supporting member
     Style: Hung Fist, BJJ, Qi Gong

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks for finally having the courage to post my actual words.

    Nothing in my posts suggests what either of you claimed I said, which was

    (lies and misstatements in red font)

    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    Wait a minute, aren't you the one who went on a while back about how you loved some black kids and they were so awesome it was almost like they were white? .......or something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    You know what the **** I'm talking about. You went on and on about how your sister dates black guys to convince people you aren't a racist. Then you talked about how much you love some black kids, because you know, you're not a racial racist and race isn't important to you. About how you didn't see them as black kids or some bullshit. You fucking puke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Your words, bigot. Not mine. Here's the rest of the thread for anyone interested in a ton of lols and condescending racial comments from Rabbit.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 7/02/2013 3:00pm at .

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.