221267 Bullies, 3948 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 2310
Page 176 of 231 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176 177178179180186226 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    7/02/2013 12:28pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    The other person was a teenager eating lead
    That ****'ll rot your teeth.

Posted On:
    7/02/2013 12:37pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

My OPINION is that this was an accidental murder,
    You need to shut up.
    That's one of the dumbest things you've typed here, and that says a lot.

Homicide /= murder.

You gave me a thumbs up for the link i just posted, but you clearly didn't read any of it.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    7/02/2013 12:54pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What Rabbit meant to say was that crackers, including the hispanic ones (one drop rule) don't get to defend themselves against blacks because slavery.

He has a black friend who wears a hoodie so he knows what it's like being oppressed by YT. If a black guy wants to pound your head into the pavement you should let him **** your sister. That's the way he does it, anyway.

Posted On:
    7/02/2013 1:00pm

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    What Rabbit meant to say was that crackers, including the hispanic ones (one drop rule) don't get to defend themselves against blacks because slavery.

He has a black friend who wears a hoodie so he knows what it's like being oppressed by YT. If a black guy wants to pound your head into the pavement you should let him **** your sister. That's the way he does it, anyway.
    So Wabbit is kind of like a bizarro-world bobyclumsy...

Huh.

Posted On:
    7/02/2013 1:07pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    So Wabbit is kind of like a bizarro-world bobyclumsy...

Huh.
    WFaggit is Bob's little brother who was lost in the forest and survived for three months on a diet of berries and mercury.

Posted On:
    7/02/2013 1:21pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    WFaggit is Bob's little brother who was lost in the forest and survived for three months on a diet of berries and mercury.
    I knew paleo was dangerous.

Maybe that's why he doesn't fit in with the rest of the enlightened Nor'Easters, multicultural haven it is up there.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    7/02/2013 1:23pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Then later in the movie, Craig is losing the fistfight until he sneekily picks up a BRICK and attacks his opponent who has his back turned.
    But if it were a gun instead of the brick, Deebo wouldn't have returned as the bully in Next Friday.

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    7/02/2013 1:23pm

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You need to shut up.
    That's about as old as "umad?" by now.

Homicide /= murder.
    It's ironic you call me dumb, but you drop that kind of blatant Boolean logical fallacy.

An accidental homicide can be murder. That is why there are second degree murder charges. An accidental homicide can, in fact, easily lead to a murder conviction. It happens all the time, when an aggravated or armed assault leads to murder.

Posted On:
    7/02/2013 1:31pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's about as old as "umad?" by now.

It's ironic you call me dumb, but you drop that kind of blatant Boolean logical fallacy.

An accidental homicide can be murder. That is why there are second degree murder charges. An accidental homicide can, in fact, easily lead to a murder conviction. It happens all the time, when an aggravated or armed assault leads to murder.

I find it hilarious how you try to sound smart with your blah blah blah Boolean logical fallacy bullshit, while simultaneously using kindergarten logic and preteen girl emotion post after fucking post.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/02/2013 1:34pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlMatt View Post
    I'm not convinced the societal racial pressure can affect a sequestered jury the way you think it can. I suspect the people in that courtroom are going to become pretty numb to all the race talk long before this trial is over.
    Hahahaha I always love when people say numb and race in the same sentence. I love that you believe sequestered means anything relevant in this day and age.

What this is going to come down to, I think, is whether or not the prosecution can punch holes in Zimmerman's self-defense claim. As of right now, it sounds like an eyewitness has Martin on top of Zimmerman hitting him. That sounds like a lot of work for the prosecution to me.
    I used to be idealistic as well.

The prosecution can spend all the time they want proving that Zimmerman is a deluded, paranoid, gun-toting idiot (by all accounts, he is), but that's not going to prove murder.
    Get the race angle going and you won't have to worry about any of that BS. Ask OJ how well "******" helped hide the facts. No, don't look at the trial videos go read the actual evidence presented at his trial.

We will just disagree.