233371 Bullies, 3739 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 2310
Page 171 of 231 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171 172173174175181221 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

heaven sent and hell bent but weapons clenched and well kept

Posted On:
    7/01/2013 3:50pm

supporting member
     Style: 無木兔

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Richard Hornsby, a criminal defense attorney in Orlando, Fla., told msnbc.com. "Second-degree murder requires him to have engaged in an intentional act with ill will, hatred or spite. It means he basically went and was looking to shoot Trayvon Martin."

Notice nowhere here does it say anything about proving who was on top of whom.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/01/2013 3:56pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Really? Being upset is the best evidence? Ha ha hahhahaha you better PRAY that's the states weakest evidence because he's off for sure on that bullshit.

Fucking MANY people are upset when they call 911. Did you really fucking type that bullshit?

Posted On:
    7/01/2013 4:08pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Really? Being upset is the best evidence? Ha ha hahhahaha you better PRAY that's the states weakest evidence because he's off for sure on that bullshit.
    I said the 911 call was the state's best evidence because it shows exactly what Zimmerman was doing and and angry state of mind when he apparently hunted down Martin and a shot him to death after a brief struggle.

Most of the other evidence is what happened after Martin is dead. So little of that matters to convict Zimmerman. That's a lot of "he said, she said".

Fucking MANY people are upset when they call 911. Did you really fucking type that bullshit?
    Very few of those callers are both upset AND then shoot someone they were following. SO I don't agree.

Don't get mad.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/01/2013 4:12pm

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    I said the 911 call was the state's best evidence because it shows exactly what Zimmerman was doing and and angry state of mind when he apparently hunted down Martin and a shot him to death after a brief struggle.
    No what you said was:
    Now, the 911 calls clearly show Zimmerman is upset right before he shoots and kills Martin. That's the state's best evidence, other than the dead body and the gun. Zimmerman's own words indicate he's angry and looking for a confrontation.
    Yes, I read what you typed before you changed it and added the new hyperbole.

Very few of those callers are both upset AND then shoot someone they were following.
    Yep, your usual backward attempt at agreeing while disagreeing. Like I said, if that's their best LOL.

Posted On:
    7/01/2013 4:17pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A fight did ensue, and Martin might well have been "winning", but if Zimmerman went in angry AND armed, I just think a claim of self defense is kaput.

We'll see.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/01/2013 4:18pm

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    SO I don't agree.

Don't get mad.
    LOL. I forgot, when you get emotional you start adding new **** into posts. I'll make sure to wait 15 minutes before I respond to you.

Posted On:
    7/01/2013 4:23pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have not been following the trial and I do not have a dog in the fight. My attitude towards the whole incident has been wait and see what comes out at yvotrail as the media fucked a bunch of things up when intially reporting.

That being said it sure the hell looks to me like Big Z was being the agressor and that Treyvon was standing his ground against someone that was stalking him. He didn't have a gun the other guy did and now he is dead and doesn't get to give his side.

I think this is a horible case for the progun crowd to get behind. Its not a nice clear cut case of self defense and it certianly doesn't show the gun control moderates a good picture of responsible gun use.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/01/2013 4:34pm

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Where did the pro-gun crowd get behind this ****? What you just typed was posted at the beginning of the thread by DEVIL. Wait and see.

Damn near every MFer told him to STFU Then they proceeded to tel him about race, gun control, laws and charges.

Posted On:
    7/01/2013 4:41pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Where did the pro-gun crowd get behind this ****? What you just typed was posted at the beginning of the thread by DEVIL. Wait and see.

Damn near every MFer told him to STFU Then they proceeded to tel him about race, gun control, laws and charges.
    I suppose a better statement would have been this is a horrbile case to cite for both ends of those who want to debate gun control.

Posted On:
    7/01/2013 4:43pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Florida is such a shitty state, anyway. People there call 911 over McDonald's running out of chicken McNuggets.

In other news, RIP.