221988 Bullies, 4239 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 2310
Page 170 of 231 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170 171172173174180220 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    4/15/2013 3:11pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    When I do, your honesty is the first thing I end up missing.

Devil is not on the list, which might explain why he tries so hard to make me notice him.

Cie la vie. Here is me, tapping out

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P9rDj.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	23.6 KB 
ID:	14706

Middleweight

Posted On:
    6/30/2013 12:19pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Give the prosecution a couple more days, and the defense can rest. Their witnesses have supported pretty much all of Z's lawyers' claims so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    7/01/2013 9:26am

supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The opening statements were awesome. The prosecution comes out reading off the 911 call statements, by Z.

The defense does a knock-knock joke to himself, followed by dead silence! Awesome. At first I thought he was trying to throw the case or something.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Posted On:
    7/01/2013 11:47am

Style: Siling Labuyo Arnis

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_tke View Post
    The defense does a knock-knock joke to himself, followed by dead silence! Awesome. At first I thought he was trying to throw the case or something.
    Can you imagine sitting there, knowing that the outcome of this trial decides the rest of your life, and your lawyer opens with a fucking knock-knock joke?

Guilty or innocent, Zimmerman must've been shitting himself.

Posted On:
    7/01/2013 11:55am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_tke View Post
    The opening statements were awesome. The prosecution comes out reading off the 911 call statements, by Z.

It doesn't matter at this point the jury consist of 6 women, all the prosecution has to do is paint Travon as the it could have been anyones kid and boom case closed.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    7/01/2013 12:02pm

supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chili Pepper View Post
    Can you imagine sitting there, knowing that the outcome of this trial decides the rest of your life, and your lawyer opens with a fucking knock-knock joke?

Guilty or innocent, Zimmerman must've been shitting himself.
    Yeah, I would have objected to my own attorney at that point!

Of course, he seems to be barely awake during the trial these days. If I was on trial for murder, I think I would be able to stay awake.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    7/01/2013 2:30pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is there any way the prosecution could've possibly done the defense a bigger favor than putting Skittles' pig girlfriend on the stand? Excellent.

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    7/01/2013 3:27pm

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All the prosecution needs to convict Zimmerman on his second degree murder charge is to show that the MURDER was the result of Zimmermans intentional, will "ill will, hatred or spite". That is the charge against him, not "he was in bottom guard". The "who was on top of who" is not going to convict Zimmerman.

Now, the 911 calls clearly show Zimmerman is upset right before he shoots and kills Martin. That's the state's best evidence, other than the dead body and the gun. Zimmerman's own words indicate he's angry and looking for a confrontation.

The witnesses are not very good evidence for the prosecutors, because they contradict each other. So their testimony is a bit irrelevant unless it were unanimous, which is isn't.

This case will be decided on whether or not the jury thinks Zimmerman's state of mind at the time of the 911 call indicate he was a threat to Martin.

To date there has been no evidence at all Martin would have been a threat to Zimmerman. He didn't carry a gun, or have a history of getting arrested like Zimmerman did. He also didn't have a history of making false statements before the Court, like Zimmerman did when he began collecting financial aid for his defense. He didn't obsessively call police to report "strangers".

So far Martin's biggest offenses have been posting to Facebook, and enjoying artificially colored candies.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 7/01/2013 3:35pm at .

Posted On:
    7/01/2013 3:37pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    All the prosecution needs to convict Zimmerman on his second degree murder charge is to show that the MURDER was the result of Zimmermans intentional, will "ill will, hatred or spite". That is the charge against him, not "he was in bottom guard". The "who was on top of who" is not going to convict Zimmerman.

Now, the 911 calls clearly show Zimmerman is upset right before he shoots and kills Martin. That's the state's best evidence, other than the dead body and the gun. Zimmerman's own words indicate he's angry and looking for a confrontation.

The witnesses are not very good evidence for the prosecutors, because they contradict each other. So their testimony is a bit irrelevant unless it were unanimous, which is isn't.

This case will be decided on whether or not the jury thinks Zimmerman's state of mind at the time of the 911 call indicate he was a threat to Martin.

To date there has been no evidence at all Martin would have been a threat to Zimmerman. He didn't carry a gun, or have a history of getting arrested like Zimmerman did. He also didn't have a history of making false statements before the Court, like Zimmerman did when he began collecting financial aid for his defense.

Way to speak emotionally and completely disregard the law. The deciding factor will be whether the jury decides Zimmerman acted within or outside very specific legal parameters, not whether he was spiteful.

The burden of proof is on the prosecution, not the defense. Beyond a reasonable doubt. Remember that phrase.

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    7/01/2013 3:41pm

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Way to speak emotionally and completely disregard the law. The deciding factor will be whether the jury decides Zimmerman acted within or outside very specific legal parameters, not whether he was spiteful.
    You haven't read the actual charge then.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/page/charge...erman-16123710

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    The burden of proof is on the prosecution, not the defense. Beyond a reasonable doubt. Remember that phrase.
    I wasn't talking about burden of proof, which is obvious. I was talking about "best evidence".

Get your legal terminology straight before you troll.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 7/01/2013 3:48pm at .