1. #1671
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,822
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    emotional spazzardry.
    Is your name IIF?

    Learn some reading comprehension. I don't remember asking you to clarify a damn thing, so why the long posts Devil?

    Why can't you keep em short and sweet like me?

  2. #1672
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,740
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Is your name IIF?

    Learn some reading comprehension. I don't remember asking you to clarify a damn thing, so why the long posts Devil?

    Why can't you keep em short and sweet like me?

    Let me remind you of what happened less than ten minutes ago:

    Originally Posted by Devil
    Are you done rage editing or should I keep waiting so I can respond to all your bullshit at once?
    Keep responding, see where it gets you. Last edited by W. Rabbit; 4/15/2013 1:51pm at . Reason: What the hell is "rage editing". There is just editing, or not editing.


    So, I answered your question about rage editing. That you wrote. Just a minute ago. Now I remember why I hate arguing with you. It's super easy to pick you apart, but it sucks having to explain everything to you twice to help you keep up. I have to make my argument, then remind you of yours as well. You're like a goldfish. You swim around the bowl once, then forget where the **** you are. Haha.

  3. #1673
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,822
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Let me remind you of what happened less than ten minutes ago
    Once again, no one asked you to explain anything. You persist because you *think* I asked you to? You are a deluded lemming.

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    You're like a goldfish. You swim around the bowl once, then forget where the **** you are. Haha.
    If I am a goldfish, you are the fecal slime lining the bowl that could use a nice antibacterial cleanse.

  4. #1674
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,740
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Once again, no one asked you to explain anything. You persist because you *think* I asked you to? You are a deluded lemming.



    If I am a goldfish, you are the fecal slime lining the bowl that could use a nice antibacterial cleanse.

    You're approaching the visible anger zone. This is when the fun starts. You're always angry on the inside after one post, but when you start losing the ability to contain it, **** gets good.

  5. #1675
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,822
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What I really can't ever remember is Devil posting about martial arts on Bullshido, just trolling stories about poor people and dead kids.

    Often with poorly constructed arguments containing biases he's always "aware of", as if he thinks admitting his bias = winning his argument. He admits he's biased, so you lose. That is some form of internet forum mastership, I can tell you.

    Maybe I haven't been here long enough, or did you just outlive your usefulness Devil?

    Where I stand, you're acting like Dustymars and are just as useful, except his memes were way funnier.

  6. #1676
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,822
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    You're approaching the visible anger zone.
    You know I'm not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    This is when the fun starts.
    Then your standards for amusement are very, very low.

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    You're always angry on the inside after one post
    Prove it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    but when you start losing the ability to contain it, **** gets good.
    When you start trolling, you're bored.

  7. #1677
    Hedgehogey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,330
    Style
    ^_^
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When you act like a sociopathic man-child people tend to get angry, yes. The problem in that scenario is with you.


    "The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

    RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

    THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

    It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

  8. #1678
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,740
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    What I really can't ever remember is Devil posting about martial arts on Bullshido, just trolling stories about poor people and dead kids.

    Often with poorly constructed arguments containing biases he's always "aware of", as if he thinks admitting his bias = winning his argument. He admits he's biased, so you lose. That is some form of internet forum mastership, I can tell you.

    Maybe I haven't been here long enough, or did you just outlive your usefulness Devil?

    Where I stand, you're acting like Dustymars and are just as useful, except his memes were way funnier.

    Oh, he is fucking mad for sure now!

    You are the best, man. You argue about this bullshit that has nothing to do with martial arts until you're blue in the face, then when you find yourself argued into a corner you can't think your way out of you resort to reminding me this is a martial arts site. That's fucking priceless.

    I know you're itching to press that Report Post button, too. That's your other backup parachute.

  9. #1679

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Illinois. Yay.
    Posts
    434
    Style
    grappling
    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well I'll play Devil's advocate for a minute. Literally. He has posted an awful lot about guns. And I believe the consensus is that guns are rather martial.

  10. #1680
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,631
    Style
    xingyi
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good lord, why does everyone that hates Devil starts whining about "this is a martial arts website, he never posts about martial arts."

    This thread is about a shooting, he shoots and was in the military, what's your point? Hell, IIRC, his job could be used as an appeal to authority in this thread.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO