226214 Bullies, 3634 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 2310
Page 167 of 231 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167 168169170171177217 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    4/15/2013 12:41pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    oh, ok man.
    That pic needs more rebel flags to give it a nice downhome feel.

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    4/15/2013 12:47pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Murdered kids - no. Efficiently neutralized threats againts innocent citizens - oh yeah!
    There is no evidence Martin was a threat. That is a claim being made by one person, who happens to be accused of killing Martin, and the evidence supports he killed Martin.

Your position is weak.

Oh, this is the part where you're going to show everyone I'm a bigot?
    I have to do nothing to show everyone you're a bigot. That's your part. As Bruce Lee said, it hits all by itself.

Are you done rage editing or should I keep waiting so I can respond to all your bullshit at once?
    Keep responding, see where it gets you.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 4/15/2013 12:51pm at . Reason: What the hell is "rage editing". There is just editing, or not editing.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    4/15/2013 12:54pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    There is no evidence Martin was a threat. That is a claim being made by one person, who happens to be accused of killing Martin, and the evidence supports he killed Martin.

Your position is weak.

I have to do nothing to show everyone you're a bigot. That's your part.

Keep responding, see where it gets you.

My views are no more biased than yours. I've been saying I think Zimmerman's actions were justified long before I had enough facts to support that position. Still don't, really. You started saying he was a guilty piece of **** long before you had enough facts to support that position. And you still don't, really. It's very simple. Here's the difference between you and I - I'm smart enough to see my own bias. You are not.

I am a bigot. As usual, you have nothing of value to say. Thank you, Captain Obvious.

My responses will get me the same place they always get me......laughing at your expense.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/15/2013 12:55pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There is no evidence Martin was a threat.
    Shut up. Right because you were there.

You are one of these dunderheads aren't you:

Posted On:
    4/15/2013 1:10pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You started saying he was a guilty piece of **** long before you had enough facts to support that position.
    We had the fact Zimmerman killed Martin because he admitted to killing Martin.

Then we had the fact that he, like most accused, claimed self defense.

My bias is based on the evidence that a young man is dead and Zimmerman pulled the trigger. Good luck debating those facts.

Your bias is towards a claim with no evidence. This is why it's a weak position.

And you still don't, really. It's very simple. Here's the difference between you and I - I'm smart enough to see my own bias. You are not.
    Yes, you're the same smart guy who once placed the blame of Katrina's poorest victims on themselves. When the next supercane hits your town, don't expect any sympathy.

I am a bigot.
    Yes.

Posted On:
    4/15/2013 1:12pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Shut up. Right because you were there.
    I don't have to be there to know Zimmerman is singing the same song anyone in his position would sing to get out of shooting an unarmed man in the dark.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/15/2013 1:14pm

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't have to be there to know Zimmerman is singing the same song anyone in his position would sing to get out of shooting an unarmed man in the dark.
    Irony at its best. Bigot.

Posted On:
    4/15/2013 1:18pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Irony at its best. Bigot.
    I'd like to see you explain that reasoning.

Both why it's ironic, and why suggesting that someone would lie about murder (intentional or negligent) is bigotry, as opposed to common sense.

Not saying you can't explain it. I'm just curious.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 4/15/2013 1:22pm at .

Posted On:
    4/15/2013 1:22pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We had the fact Zimmerman killed Martin because he admitted to killing Martin.

Then we had the fact that he, like most accused, claimed self defense.

My bias is based on the evidence that a young man is dead and Zimmerman pulled the trigger. Good luck debating those facts.

Your bias is towards a claim with no evidence. This is why it's a weak position.

Yes, you're the same smart guy who once placed the blame of Katrina's poorest victims on themselves. When the next supercane hits your town, don't expect any sympathy.

Yes.

Wow. I know you're a spaz, but I guess I had forgotten just how dumb you are. 'Cause that's prettyfuckingdumb right thurr.

You've got to ignore a whole lot of **** to arrive at that thought process. Like, you know, laws and ****. The fact that killing someone doesn't necessarily mean you're guilty of jack **** under the laws of the United States of America..... Good luck debating that fact. ****, what an emo ****. Your ability to rely on emotion in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary rivals that of the most flaky women I've ever met.

Yes, that's right. The dumbasses who chose to ignore warning after warning and remain in the path of a major hurricane and THEN have the nerve to not even bother to prepare for it deserved exactly what they got. It gave me the warmest of warm feelings. It's not like it was a fucking tornado that came out of nowhere. It was a fucking hurricane and they lived in a bowl next to the ocean. Are you still mad at me all these years later for pointing out their idiocy? lol.

And rage editing is what you're the master of. You're so mad, you have to pull the trigger on your post before you can even get your thoughts together. Then you think about it for another millisecond and want to get another jab in. So you edit. And so-on and soforth. It is more evidence of your emotional spazzardry.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/15/2013 1:27pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd like to see you explain that reasoning.

Both why it's ironic, and why suggesting that someone would lie about murder is bigotry, as opposed to common sense.

Not saying you can't explain it. I'm just curious.
    You just implied a specific group of people: "anyone in his position would sing to get out of shooting an unarmed man in the dark" liars.

So, it is ironic the person screaming "bigotry" just built an argument based on "bigotry."

Common sense?

Common sense dictates that you weren't there so, you have no clue what happened.

Everyone laughed that Zimmerman wasn't injured. He was.
    Everyone screamed white racism. He is mixed white/latino.

I'd go on, but this has all been discussed.The minute WITNESSES said they saw TM on top of Zimmerman, common sense flew out the window,