233357 Bullies, 3711 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 2310
Page 164 of 231 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164 165166167168174214 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    12/06/2012 9:41pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutcracker, sweet View Post
    Looks like Zimmerman was following the kid because he was cutting through a backyard, and so he was unable to continue while staying in the vehicle; this definitely puts the ball in the "he was chasing the kid down," court. The previous two weeks had seen a number of robberies in the neighborhood, which will probably factor into the charges when filed - it will definitely be part of his defense. My bet is charged with second degree and he pleads out at manslaughter with a reduced or no sentence. The fact that his nose and back of his head were injured supports the self defense aspect, but he's got a bit of a vigilante complex, it seems.
    Just, ya know, for the record.

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    3/07/2013 2:03am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Trayvon's GF possibly perjured herself: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...0,129597.story

Posted On:
    3/07/2013 7:48am

Join us... or die
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Zimmerman looks to have gained a bunch of weight. And growing his hair out. That will look a lot better to a jury rather than a fitter guy with a shaved head. It will make him look less militant.

Obviously they are going afte credibility on the girl. That's the right move, for them.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

:)

Posted On:
    4/14/2013 11:43am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-martin-shoot/
    Officials confirmed Saturday that a Florida policeman accused of bringing Trayvon Martin targets in for shooting practice was fired.

Port Canaveral Sgt. Ron King was terminated from the police department on Friday, according to Interim Chief Executive Officer John Walsh.

Whether his act was hatred or stupidity, none is tolerable, Mr. Walsh told WFTV. He had a target in the back of his car and offered it to two other officers with the port.

It's undetermined if any of the targets were actually used. Mr. Walsh told reporters the sergeant purchased the targets on the Internet.

Using a dead child's image as target practice is reprehensible, Benjamin L. Crump, an attorney for the Martin family, said in a statement.

Posted On:
    4/14/2013 11:49am

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post

Hmm..how does this "get out" of the PD in the first place? Why is this a firing offense vs a suspension? Why do PD's publicize internal disciplinary actions? I wonder if this cop had some enemies within the PD who saw this as a chance to take their shot?

:)

Posted On:
    4/14/2013 12:14pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tgace View Post
    Hmm..how does this "get out" of the PD in the first place? Why is this a firing offense vs a suspension? Why do PD's publicize internal disciplinary actions? I wonder if this cop had some enemies within the PD who saw this as a chance to take their shot?
    Probably, but he sure gave them a target :)
    http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/poli...rgets-18951010
    According to the mortified ceo of the port authority, john walsh, fellow cops disgusted with the choice of targets, turned king in. King has not been charged with any crime.
    http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/...a-training-aid
    When a company announced last May that it was producing silhouette firing-range targets based on Martin's appearance, it brought outrage both from the Martin family's attorney and from gun enthusiasts, . But the company also said it sold out of its first production run of the targets in two days.
    Sick.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    4/14/2013 1:41pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dear Santa,

Please bring me Trayvon targets for Christmas. I have been good all year.

Devil

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/14/2013 3:32pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tgace View Post
    The same way the Secret Service Michele Obama incident got out; snitches exist EVERYWHERE.
    Oh and LOL@Shittyjournalism. WTF was he going to be charged with exactly?

Posted On:
    4/14/2013 4:30pm

Join us... or die
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A lot of people bought those targets for discretionary shooting courses. They have kid ones and old people ones too. I hadn't heard about anyone buying them just to shoot at, but it doesn't surprise me. I've seen people shooting at worse.

The zombie ones are my favorite.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    4/14/2013 8:17pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_tke View Post

The zombie ones are my favorite.

These are my favorite targets:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	silhouette.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	14697

My buddies and I always get a kick out of them because it looks like he's standing there with his hand on his hip. I call him Mr. Fancypants. It's always good for a few jokes.

Well, exscuthe me buthster. I KNOW you and your friendths aren't shooting at me with your atthault rifleths.