222283 Bullies, 4167 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 2310
Page 163 of 231 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163 164165166167173213 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/20/2012 1:42pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He has some SHITTY lawyers. Neither one, that he has hired, has told him to STFU.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    7/20/2012 3:15pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    He has some SHITTY lawyers. Neither one, that he has hired, has told him to STFU.
    I would have to concur. I didn't watch the FoxNews interview but I understand his lawyer was present. I was thinking - okay, I get it. Do a well scripted interview with a sympathetic news outlet and a sympathetic interviewer. Working to change public opinion could alleviate some of the pressure for the prosecution/judges, etc. to string him up by his nuts. I can see that.

But the fact that he would even entertain the idea of talking to people who would gladly belly crawl through a mile long tunnel of **** to stab him in the eyes with an icepick is unthinkable. I was previously under the impression that new lawyer was much smarter than old lawyer.

Previously.

Or maybe the ************ is impossible to reason with and he's too stupid to listen to anyone. I'm about ready to call for the death penalty myself just on general principle.
    Last edited by Devil; 7/20/2012 3:19pm at .

:)

Posted On:
    7/20/2012 10:22pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimm...6#.UAoX56DAHTp
    "I feel that it was all God's plan," he told Hannity. When asked if there was "anything you might do differently," Zimmerman responded, "No Sir."
    What a simple fool.
    This morning the prosecution entered the tape of the interview into discovery as and could attempt to admit it as evidence in Zimmerman's trial on charges of second degree murder.
    Zimmerman, 28, has maintained that he shot Martin in self-defense after Martin attacked him in Sanford, Fla., on the night of Feb. 26.
    I wonder how much Faux News paid him. Not enough, probably, for the damage it could do. I wonder if the lawyer is prodding him to whore himself up a bit, by doing paid interviews, so he can get paid.
    Towards the end of the interview, following commercial break, Zimmerman pivoted towards the camera and addressed it directly, saying he misunderstood Hannity's earlier question about whether he had any regrets that night.
    What a vicious fucking idiot. I can imagine his lawyer freaking out during commercial break..."fucking take that back, don't say no regrets, you simpleton." Hannity was probably sweating hate, or poop or whatever comes out of his pores, when in distress.
    "I do wish that there was something, anything I could have done that would have put me in the position that I wouldn't have to take his life," he said.
    He can't even ace an interview with one of his generation's most disingenuous and biased hosts. What a douche.
    Granting the interview will likely haunt Zimmerman, veteran legal analyst and defense attorney Mark Eiglarsh told ABC News. "He has impeached himself publicly, this is going to be a huge problem for him… and the prosecutors must be extremely pleased... He was making inconsistent statements that they can use in a trial against him."
    To quote Stephen King, "you can't polish a turd".
    Last edited by bobyclumsyninja; 7/20/2012 10:24pm at . Reason: King/Bachman wouldn't have spelt polish wrong.

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/03/2012 9:47pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://news.msn.com/us/bloody-new-ph...ler-released-2

A bloody photo of Trayvon Martin's killer George Zimmerman began to circulate widely by the news media on Monday. Lawyers on both sides disagreed about its significance to the second-degree murder case against Zimmerman.

Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off

Posted On:
    12/03/2012 9:50pm

supporting member
     Style: Combat Cuddling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    His nose is fucked up.

Posted On:
    12/04/2012 12:16am

Style: Siling Labuyo Arnis

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by David Koresh Jr. View Post
    His nose is fucked up.
    Fucked? Hell, it's in its second trimester.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    12/04/2012 4:25pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This ************ is so getting off.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    12/04/2012 4:41pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    This ************ is so getting off.
    Noting that the Judge allowed the defense request for Mr. Martin's school records (academic, attendance and disciplinary), you may be correct.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...rijuana-baggie

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    12/06/2012 7:24pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    See: not racist, the lawsuit says so:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...artin-reports/

(summary: Zimmerman sues NBC over edited audio)

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/06/2012 7:48pm

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn. We said negligent homicide long ago. You MIGHT be able to pull that off even with the ass whooping.

Hmmmmm.....
    Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. Or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around, looking about.
    Dispatcher: OK, and this guy — is he black, white or Hispanic?
    Zimmerman: He looks black.
    Uh oh, this lawyer is dropping bombs like a B-52. A pregnant nose and an unedited tape that nearly erases, trust me it can be spun, the full on bigot claims..