228107 Bullies, 4700 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 2310
Page 160 of 231 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160 161162163164170210 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    7/17/2012 1:36pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Focus on anything beyond the events leading up to the shooting is a miscariage of justice IMO.

He's not on trial for being a pervert (yet). He's not on trial for having one caucasian parent. He's on trial becaue he was involved in a lethal force confrontation.

If he instigated it, murder 2. If he got himself jumped trying to retreat, self defense. The rest of this **** is just a media circus. A rather inappropriate one IMHO.

Just my skittles and tea...

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    7/17/2012 1:47pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Focus on anything beyond the events leading up to the shooting is a miscariage of justice IMO.

He's not on trial for being a pervert (yet). He's not on trial for having one caucasian parent. He's on trial becaue he was involved in a lethal force confrontation.

If he instigated it, murder 2. If he got himself jumped trying to retreat, self defense. The rest of this **** is just a media circus. A rather inappropriate one IMHO.

Just my skittles and tea...
    http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor..._in_trial.html
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Posted On:
    7/17/2012 2:06pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From the article:
    Also: A lot of the prosecution's case depends on establishing whether or not Zimmerman is a glib liar who is capable of viciously attacking people and then playing the innocent "who me?" card while insinuating that the victim was asking for it.
    There is definitely something to that. Though it certainly does shed light on the man's character (if true) it does not illustrate the order of events leading up to the assault. It only stimulates conjecture. It's not even circumstantial evidence. It's hearsay.

It will be interesting to see what facts emerge regarding the events of the shooting at trial. Balistics in particular. Where the two were when the gun went off will paint a fairer picture of what was happening. One based upon physical evidence instead of conjecture. The real meat and bones forensic stuff won't come out until the discovery phase. Until then, it's all just an excersize in debate.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    7/17/2012 10:33pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    I'm sure none of us would like to be judged now for what we did when we were 8. On the other hand, this is something that (allegedly) went on for 10 years. So, while you may be thinking of it as an 8 year old and a 6 year old, it went all the way to an 18 year old and a 16 year old. That's an out-of-highschool legal adult fully capable of making their own decisions, deciding to continue to molest a teenage girl, so its pretty biased in the other direction to paint this as something that happened when he was 8.
    It's perfectly legal for an 18 year old to bang a 16 year old in Florida. Does that mean he couldn't have done so against her wishes? No. But age is a non-issue here.

:)

Posted On:
    7/18/2012 3:04am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    It's perfectly legal for an 18 year old to bang a 16 year old in Florida. Does that mean he couldn't have done so against her wishes? No. But age is a non-issue here.
    Oh yeah, 10 years of supposed molestation of a cousin (from the age of 6) would be totally fine. Kids will be kids...YEEEEE HAAAAW
    Spoiler:

You fucking bumpkin.

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    7/18/2012 4:00am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From my corner, how I follow these news:

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    7/18/2012 10:55am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    age is a non-issue here.
    Oh, didn't sound that way when you wrote this:
    Quote Originally Posted by devil
    Then I read on and discovered Z was a hair more than a year older than this girl he's been molesting since he was.......wait for it.....8 years old.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/18/2012 11:03am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    Oh, didn't sound that way when you wrote this:
    I know everyone can't stand Devil, but **** some of you are being asinine. The way that **** article was written and titled, it sounded like he had been molesting the girl as a Thirty years old adult.

Not that this woman is alleging a game of doctor turned into something insidious and disgusting over a decade.

Two separate age issues. So, while my disgust is high that they were family, the age issue alone has a different connotation.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 7/18/2012 11:06am at .

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    7/18/2012 11:10am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I know everyone can't stand Devil, but **** some of you are being asinine. The way that **** article was written and titled, it sounded like he had been molesting the girl as a Thirty years old adult.
    Maybe in the title, but I didn't really get that from the article. The first sentence qualifies the age:
    A cousin of the white Hispanic man charged with killing a black unarmed teen told Florida authorities that the neighborhood watch volunteer molested her for 10 years when they were children, according to evidence made public Monday.
    Then the next time it mentions what happened:
    The woman tearfully recounts incidents she said began when she was 6 and Zimmerman was 8 and she and her sister stayed with Zimmerman and his family

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    7/18/2012 11:15am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    Oh yeah, 10 years of supposed molestation of a cousin (from the age of 6) would be totally fine. Kids will be kids...YEEEEE HAAAAW
    Spoiler:

You fucking bumpkin.
    lol. You are such a fucking drama queen. You're worse than the dumbasses writing these sensational articles. At least they have something to gain from their bullshit headlines. I guess you missed the part where I said he still could have been doing this **** against her will. You missed it on purpose because you're an emotional, reactive puss. And you can't stand it when I'm right, which is always.