1. #1581
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,720
    Style
    xingyi
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post

    With a little more effort I'll be able to take advantage of affirmative action.
    You already have, the white translation is racism.

    http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2...kenneth-lester

    Zimmerman wants a new judge.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 7/14/2012 12:09pm at .

  2. #1582
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9,271
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe, but why would I stop there? I want my share and as much of everyone else's as possible.

  3. #1583
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9,271
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...von/56253714/1

    Okay, okay. I admit it. I fell right the **** for it for a second when I saw the headline. I was all like, wate a minit! This mutherfucker iz a chield mulester??? This sack 'o' **** violated a 6 year old girl??!! Oh ****! Get a rope!

    Then I read on and discovered Z was a hair more than a year older than this girl he's been molesting since he was.......wait for it.....8 years old. I guess the strategy is to leave no straw ungrasped.

    The best part is you get to go six paragraphs deep before you find out it he wasn't fooling around with a child last week. Awesome.

  4. #1584

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,633
    Style
    Judo & BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...von/56253714/1

    Okay, okay. I admit it. I fell right the **** for it for a second when I saw the headline. I was all like, wate a minit! This mutherfucker iz a chield mulester??? This sack 'o' **** violated a 6 year old girl??!! Oh ****! Get a rope!

    Then I read on and discovered Z was a hair more than a year older than this girl he's been molesting since he was.......wait for it.....8 years old. I guess the strategy is to leave no straw ungrasped.

    The best part is you get to go six paragraphs deep before you find out it he wasn't fooling around with a child last week. Awesome.
    I'm fully convinced that the prosecutor is attempting to blackmail this guy into a plea--first the perjury charge, now this. It's on or over the edge of unethical conduct.

  5. #1585
    bobyclumsyninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    7,037
    Style
    Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa
    -2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Res Judicata View Post
    I'm fully convinced that the prosecutor is attempting to blackmail this guy into a plea--first the perjury charge, now this. It's on or over the edge of unethical conduct.
    Oh YEAZ, unethical for the court to hold people to the law, and then follow the law.
    SENSE:
    You don't make any

    Devil's concerned he wasn't potentially assaulting a young enough cousin? Southern Stereotype much? Did the solar thing this week burn your brains up?

  6. #1586
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9,271
    0
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    Devil's concerned he wasn't potentially assaulting a young enough cousin? Southern Stereotype much? Did the solar thing this week burn your brains up?
    What in the **** are you talking about? Do you ever post sober?

  7. #1587

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    3,058
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Res Judicata View Post
    I'm fully convinced that the prosecutor is attempting to blackmail this guy into a plea--first the perjury charge, now this. It's on or over the edge of unethical conduct.
    This is seeming more like a witch trial every day. The best way to call someone a witch these days is to call them a perv. I wonder at this point if the prosecution is trying to force a mis-trial so they can bring more charges since murder 2 is going to be really hard to prove without a full tainted jury.

  8. #1588
    Permalost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    13,888
    Style
    street paddleboarding
    0
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    [url]Then I read on and discovered Z was a hair more than a year older than this girl he's been molesting since he was.......wait for it.....8 years old. I guess the strategy is to leave no straw ungrasped.
    I'm sure none of us would like to be judged now for what we did when we were 8. On the other hand, this is something that (allegedly) went on for 10 years. So, while you may be thinking of it as an 8 year old and a 6 year old, it went all the way to an 18 year old and a 16 year old. That's an out-of-highschool legal adult fully capable of making their own decisions, deciding to continue to molest a teenage girl, so its pretty biased in the other direction to paint this as something that happened when he was 8.

  9. #1589
    Scrapper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Dayville, Connecticut, United States
    Posts
    4,291
    Style
    MMA
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let's try him for one crime at a time. If the girl wants to, she can bring her own charges.

    Bringing it up now, without charges, is just plain old jury-tainting and public relations manipulation.

    This does not mean I assume the girl is lying; but I don't trust coincidences, especially really convenient ones.
    And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

    --Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.

  10. #1590
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,720
    Style
    xingyi
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrapper View Post
    Let's try him for one crime at a time. If the girl wants to, she can bring her own charges.

    Bringing it up now, without charges, is just plain old jury-tainting and public relations manipulation.

    This does not mean I assume the girl is lying; but I don't trust coincidences, especially really convenient ones.
    Exactly, but minus boby's crying, it has NOTHING to do with this trial. **** that "we are showing his character" bullshit.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO