233331 Bullies, 3478 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 2310
Page 159 of 231 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159 160161162163169209 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/14/2012 12:06pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post

With a little more effort I'll be able to take advantage of affirmative action.
    You already have, the white translation is racism.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2...kenneth-lester

Zimmerman wants a new judge.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 7/14/2012 12:09pm at .

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    7/14/2012 8:13pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe, but why would I stop there? I want my share and as much of everyone else's as possible.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    7/16/2012 2:21pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...von/56253714/1

Okay, okay. I admit it. I fell right the **** for it for a second when I saw the headline. I was all like, wate a minit! This mutherfucker iz a chield mulester??? This sack 'o' **** violated a 6 year old girl??!! Oh ****! Get a rope!

Then I read on and discovered Z was a hair more than a year older than this girl he's been molesting since he was.......wait for it.....8 years old. I guess the strategy is to leave no straw ungrasped.

The best part is you get to go six paragraphs deep before you find out it he wasn't fooling around with a child last week. Awesome.

Posted On:
    7/16/2012 5:31pm

Style: Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...von/56253714/1

Okay, okay. I admit it. I fell right the **** for it for a second when I saw the headline. I was all like, wate a minit! This mutherfucker iz a chield mulester??? This sack 'o' **** violated a 6 year old girl??!! Oh ****! Get a rope!

Then I read on and discovered Z was a hair more than a year older than this girl he's been molesting since he was.......wait for it.....8 years old. I guess the strategy is to leave no straw ungrasped.

The best part is you get to go six paragraphs deep before you find out it he wasn't fooling around with a child last week. Awesome.
    I'm fully convinced that the prosecutor is attempting to blackmail this guy into a plea--first the perjury charge, now this. It's on or over the edge of unethical conduct.

:)

Posted On:
    7/17/2012 12:05am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Res Judicata View Post
    I'm fully convinced that the prosecutor is attempting to blackmail this guy into a plea--first the perjury charge, now this. It's on or over the edge of unethical conduct.
    Oh YEAZ, unethical for the court to hold people to the law, and then follow the law.
    SENSE:
    You don't make any

Devil's concerned he wasn't potentially assaulting a young enough cousin? Southern Stereotype much? Did the solar thing this week burn your brains up?

Posted On:
    7/17/2012 8:05am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    Devil's concerned he wasn't potentially assaulting a young enough cousin? Southern Stereotype much? Did the solar thing this week burn your brains up?
    What in the **** are you talking about? Do you ever post sober?

Posted On:
    7/17/2012 9:48am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Res Judicata View Post
    This is seeming more like a witch trial every day. The best way to call someone a witch these days is to call them a perv. I wonder at this point if the prosecution is trying to force a mis-trial so they can bring more charges since murder 2 is going to be really hard to prove without a full tainted jury.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    7/17/2012 11:31am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [url]Then I read on and discovered Z was a hair more than a year older than this girl he's been molesting since he was.......wait for it.....8 years old. I guess the strategy is to leave no straw ungrasped.
    I'm sure none of us would like to be judged now for what we did when we were 8. On the other hand, this is something that (allegedly) went on for 10 years. So, while you may be thinking of it as an 8 year old and a 6 year old, it went all the way to an 18 year old and a 16 year old. That's an out-of-highschool legal adult fully capable of making their own decisions, deciding to continue to molest a teenage girl, so its pretty biased in the other direction to paint this as something that happened when he was 8.

Fear and bullets.

Posted On:
    7/17/2012 11:36am

staff
     Style: MMA

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let's try him for one crime at a time. If the girl wants to, she can bring her own charges.

Bringing it up now, without charges, is just plain old jury-tainting and public relations manipulation.

This does not mean I assume the girl is lying; but I don't trust coincidences, especially really convenient ones.
    And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

--Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/17/2012 11:55am

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrapper View Post
    Let's try him for one crime at a time. If the girl wants to, she can bring her own charges.

Bringing it up now, without charges, is just plain old jury-tainting and public relations manipulation.

This does not mean I assume the girl is lying; but I don't trust coincidences, especially really convenient ones.
    Exactly, but minus boby's crying, it has NOTHING to do with this trial. **** that "we are showing his character" bullshit.