223604 Bullies, 3838 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 2310
Page 154 of 231 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154 155156157158164204 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/02/2012 2:17am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by P Marsh View Post
    Aside from a bit part in Power Girl volume 2 I have never had a reason to actually consider him as anything but a petty throwback to the baby boomers who can still read small print.
    You...read....Power...Girl....Conversation over. I thought nerds outgrew her after they were 12.

Two sides of the same coin.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/02/2012 2:43am

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    You...read....Power...Girl....Conversation over. I thought nerds outgrew her after they were 12.

Two sides of the same coin.
    Really only volume 2. Was done by one of my favourite artists and had some good stories for one-shots considering.

Anyway, when DC mentioned a major character was going to be gay I was hoping for one of the more front-line characters like one of the many Robins but like the 20 years they've been sitting on a great character like Harley Quinn they squandered it like wasting potential is a way to get tax breaks.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    6/02/2012 5:38am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    Yeah Devil, that's your boy. Soak up that **** taste, cos this is the guy who's "team" you've picked, b/c he's not black, and likes his guns. A lying deceptive POS.
    Oooooh. Poor form there Boby.

You did so well controlling the teenage angst this week, with only one or two rage posts. Then Friday night rolls around. You stayed up too late and had too many beers. Now look what you've gone and done.

Anyway, on a more serious note - I found a reenactment of the crime in case you're interested:

Middleweight

Posted On:
    6/02/2012 10:18am

supporting member
     Style: being less stupid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post

You did so well controlling the teenage angst this week, with only one or two rage posts. Then Friday night rolls around. You stayed up too late and had too many beers. Now look what you've gone and done.

Anyway, on a more serious note - I found a reenactment of the crime in case you're interested:

You're fucking depraved man.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
    Start a training log!

Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    i really think that those who can't get their head around the bowing thing (because their angry sky daddy will punish them) don't deserve judo. life is full of choices, and if your bronze age superstitions are holding you back, so be it.

Posted On:
    6/02/2012 11:26am

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jwilde88 View Post
    You're fucking depraved man.
    I see you're relatively new here.

Devil, please, don't hurt him too badly.

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    6/02/2012 12:08pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivington View Post
    Boy, if you only had a partial version to go from, you probably shouldn't have made definitive factual claims—with an extra dose of supposition about courtroom hysterics—about what did or did not occur during the hearing.
    As opposed to the "full" version you linked? Blow me. Zimmerman's appearance was at the end of the hearing, that part of the transcript was full as far as I can tell, and they didn't ask him about the money in either the transcript I linked from CNN a few pages back, or the even less complete version you linked.

:)

Posted On:
    6/02/2012 8:20pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Too long, so it needs a spoiler. so says the:
    EIM
    English in Me
    "wouldn't be proper"
    Spoiler:
    No no, excellent form. It's best to **** in a toilet, if you gotta. Many of your posts on racial themes are in the toilet...don't get mad if a turd falls on you from time to time. I don't give you **** on mma threads, b/c you make sense, and don't act like a cavalier toolbag.

lol teen angst. I realized today, I started growing my hair long, the year my violinist was born. Just cos you're old, doesn't make me young, my elderly friend.

I just got back from playing Boston pride day today. I'm happy to donate my time to fight bigotry, and speak up for equality. Not to damn with faint praise, but it's more annoying than offensive. Lot's of e-ghosts say such things often. You're not even at a 3 on the youtube scale.

You'll be sorry after President Romn3y's 2014 int3rnets accountability act. Fear the Ascot, more than the hand.
    Last edited by bobyclumsyninja; 6/02/2012 8:24pm at .

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    6/02/2012 8:58pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did you give the Green Lantern a sloppy blowjob after the fairy parade?

Posted On:
    6/02/2012 9:13pm

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by daddykata View Post
    As opposed to the "full" version you linked?
    You quoting me, tardo? Go on then, point to the word "full" in my post.

Zimmerman's appearance was at the end of the hearing, that part of the transcript was full
    That part was full

That part was full!

That PART was full!

Moron. I know I know, you just wanna whine about Al Sharpton and imaginary riots, but do you ever fucking listen to yourself, for even a second? Don't bother answering—you don't. It is clear.

and they didn't ask him about the money in either the transcript I linked from CNN a few pages back, or the even less complete version you linked.
    Where on the post you made did you mention who was asked?
    Go on, point to the place where you said that they didn't ask Mr. Zimmerman. It was already known, thanks to the transcript—the segment I linked to—and to the post previous in the spread, that Mrs. Zimmerman was asked.

So the answer to your moronic question: "True, but we fucking knew he had the website weeks before the prosecution or the judge even had the case - why didn't they ask?" is simple: they did ask wifey, wifey lied about it.

It hardly matters that my link is also to a partial transcript—unless among the missing pages it says, "Okay, court reporter, write up some fake bullshit about me asking about website money and then manufacture an answer and put it in the wife's mouth!" it's actually useful.

A partial transcript can tell us what did happen; it cannot tell us what did not happen. So you, retard, should not glance at a few pages of a transcript and then declare what the judge or lawyer didn't ask.

And that's why I pop in on this thread once a week.

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    6/02/2012 10:16pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivington View Post
    Where on the post you made did you mention who was asked?
    Go on, point to the place where you said that they didn't ask Mr. Zimmerman. It was already known, thanks to the transcript—the segment I linked to—and to the post previous in the spread, that Mrs. Zimmerman was asked.
    You have some serious rage control issues. I would see a doctor, if I were you.

Quote Originally Posted by daddykata View Post
    From the transcripts I've seen, nobody ASKED Zimmerman. On the stand, you're under no obligation to volunteer information, only to answer the questions that are posed to you. You want to spin that as a lie by admission? Go ahead, but, um, it probably won't hold up in court.

It's interesting that this line of questioning was probably pre-empted by his apology; was that strategy or luck?