233602 Bullies, 3810 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 2310
Page 153 of 231 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153 154155156157163203 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/01/2012 10:01pm

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    How long must one be deprived of oxygen to think it's okay to discuss secret **** on a fucking jail phone?
    I've been saying for weeks that Chubs ain't too bright. He's your boy, though! Enjoy him.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    6/01/2012 10:06pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivington View Post
    I've been saying for weeks that Chubs ain't too bright. He's your boy, though! Enjoy him.
    He keeps a well maintained pistol though, so he's got something going for him.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    6/01/2012 10:08pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So is one of Green Lantern's superpowers that he's impervious to AIDS?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/02/2012 12:09am

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    So is one of Green Lantern's superpowers that he's impervious to AIDS?
    Quit your bitching, there's four goddamn Green Lanterns from Earth and umpteen-billion other ones from the rest of the universe. If you don't like him anymore, pick a new one.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/02/2012 1:02am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by P Marsh View Post
    Quit your bitching, there's four goddamn Green Lanterns from Earth and umpteen-billion other ones from the rest of the universe. If you don't like him anymore, pick a new one.
    This Green Lantern is the original and has nothing to do with those four.

:)

Posted On:
    6/02/2012 1:21am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivington View Post
    Yeah Devil, that's your boy. Soak up that **** taste, cos this is the guy who's "team" you've picked, b/c he's not black, and likes his guns. A lying deceptive POS.

@IIF, his lying to the court will be brought up at trial (if it's allowed). You're crazy if you think they'd let it go if it were a few weeks. It bolsters the prosecutions claims that Zimmerman is lying about events, as he's been apparently unable/unwilling to tell the truth about his finances, relative to this very case.

Hell, contradictions in his several alleged statements to authorities is what got him this case, in it's present form. I wonder if they'll charge the wife with something. Lying at a bond hearing is sorta a big deal, isn't it (at least, in a trial of this high a profile)?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/02/2012 1:31am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    This Green Lantern is the original and has nothing to do with those four.
    Wait, Hal Jordan or the pre-WW2 non sci-fi Green Lantern that nobody has ever really cared about since the 40's?

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/02/2012 1:48am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by P Marsh View Post
    nobody has ever really cared about since the 40's?
    Uh oh someone has been behind. He's been part of the JSA for YEARS basically from 2000 until the reboot in recent times.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/02/2012 2:00am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post

@IIF, his lying to the court will be brought up at trial (if it's allowed). You're crazy if you think they'd let it go if it were a few weeks. It bolsters the prosecutions claims that Zimmerman is lying about events, as he's been apparently unable/unwilling to tell the truth about his finances, relative to this very case.
    No, I'm crazy for thinking you can EVER be rational and read through that red haze of rage when Devil posts. We are talking about his BOND, the original bond hearing that revealed his use of the website money, and how I am not surprised, SINCE HE LIED, that it was revoked.

If his actual TRIAL was in a few weeks, see omo's post about the not so speedy trial, I BELIEVE they would have said **** it and let it go.

Follow me? Probably not. The let it go means not taking him back to get his revocation because the trial would start soon. Not that they wouldn't bring it up at trial.

Since the trial may not start until October at the earliest, see omo's earlier referenced post, I believe they addressed it now so he doesn't disappear.

Follow me?

I know you want him in Jail, but follow the conversation not your anger. I am talking about hearings that have HAPPENED not things you want to occur.

Original Bond Transcript:
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/95589259/Z...ing-Transcript
    Motion to Revoke:
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/95589271/Z...to-Revoke-Bond
    Last edited by It is Fake; 6/02/2012 2:22am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/02/2012 2:13am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Uh oh someone has been behind. He's been part of the JSA for YEARS basically from 2000 until the reboot in recent times.
    Aside from a bit part in Power Girl volume 2 I have never had a reason to actually consider him as anything but a petty throwback to the baby boomers who can still read small print.