Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/13/2012 8:29pm

supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Well to be technical I complained about the racism before I stereotyped Florida. But since I grew up redneck I do have the right to complain about it. And I have been to Florida, it smells like old people there. Now I can generalize about it to some extent since they are predominately republican.
    It smells like old people? Ok, I understand that you are trolling, so I will not bite. But you do realize that we voted for Obama as a state right? Which means what as far as political affiliation.......nothing! Because you still can't generalize either way .

An just because you and your family are red necks and you hate them, doesn't mean the rest of the red neck nation has to suffer. Hate your family all you want, but leave the foxworthies, bubbas, and cletuses out of it!
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Posted On:
    3/13/2012 8:31pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    You are obstinately "devoted to your own opinions and prejudices." My logic is fine, your excuses fail.
    Saying it multiple times doesn't make it anymore true.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/13/2012 8:32pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You are like that the black guy who says he can't be racist because he's black, but you are white.

I have NEVER encountered that level of White Guilt.
    Saying it multiple times doesn't make it anymore true.
    I know you don't get the irony in this post. Thanks for understanding what I was doing, but failing to grasp the reason.

Posted On:
    3/13/2012 8:34pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_tke View Post
    It smells like old people? Ok, I understand that you are trolling, so I will not bite. But you do realize that we voted for Obama as a state right? Which means what as far as political affiliation.......nothing! Because you still can't generalize either way .

An just because you and your family are red necks and you hate them, doesn't mean the rest of the red neck nation has to suffer. Hate your family all you want, but leave the foxworthies, bubbas, and cletuses out of it!
    But I don't hate them, just some of their views. Now bubbas and cletuses sure, but not foxworthies because he is an ass. Oh and he supports mit so that makes him an elitist bigot.

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    3/13/2012 8:37pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You are like that the black guy who says he can't be racist because he's black, but you are white.

Maybe he's Swedish.

Posted On:
    3/13/2012 8:38pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I know you don't get the irony in this post. Thanks for understanding what I was doing, but failing to grasp the reason.
    You're the second person to say that, but it's not white guilt. I personally know what it's like to be treated different than everyone else and know it fucking sucks ass. So when I see anyone being treated that way regardless of race it irratates me to no end.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    3/13/2012 8:40pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're the second person to say that, but it's not white guilt. I personally know what it's like to be treated different than everyone else and know it fucking sucks ass. So when I see anyone being treated that way regardless of race it irratates me to no end.
    Tranny?

Posted On:
    3/13/2012 8:43pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by daddykata View Post
    Maybe he's Swedish.
    I was told I'm mostly of English and French heritage, but I have no clue to be exact.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/13/2012 8:43pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is number two. The third time around I'm going to cull all of this **** into trollshido.

You remind me of one of our stranger posters. Supporting member, helped with some good investigations, a racial thread appeared and he went bonkers. I hope you aren't heading in that direction.

Posted On:
    3/13/2012 8:44pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Tranny?
    No, and I expected something more creative from you.