224790 Bullies, 3806 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 131 to 140 of 2310
Page 14 of 231 FirstFirst ... 41011121314 151617182464114 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,975

    Posted On:
    3/13/2012 8:11pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    But I am not that devoted to my opinion, I even gave you the chance to change my opinion.
    No, you really didn't.
    And as I said it's not any group I have a problem with it's their actions. So if your point is that I am bigoted against bigoted actions, then yes that I will admit to.
    You are obstinately "devoted to your own opinions and prejudices."
    And yes in case you ask, I consider rednecks to be racist.
    Bigot.
  2. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,661

    Posted On:
    3/13/2012 8:12pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Lol, no I have no guilt because I do not take responsibility for the actions of others, only myself. Besides I know so little about my ancestry I wouldn't know what to feel guilty about.
    You're a holocaust denier, aren't you?
  3. Bneterasedmynam is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    2,108

    Posted On:
    3/13/2012 8:14pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_tke View Post
    ****! I leave for a little and the whole thread wet to ****! Benederwhatever, so you have stereotyped the whole state of florida, gated communities, red necks, and then complained about racism! But then admit to being a hypocrite!

    You do understand that this affects your credibility right?
    Well to be technical I complained about the racism before I stereotyped Florida. But since I grew up redneck I do have the right to complain about it. And I have been to Florida, it smells like old people there. Now I can generalize about it to some extent since they are predominately republican.
  4. Bneterasedmynam is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    2,108

    Posted On:
    3/13/2012 8:17pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    You're a holocaust denier, aren't you?
    How the **** did you jump to that conclusion?? I know it's probably a troll but wow that's harsh even from you.
  5. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,975

    Posted On:
    3/13/2012 8:18pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    How the **** did you jump to that conclusion?? I know it's probably a troll but wow that's harsh even from you.
    You didn't answer.
  6. Bneterasedmynam is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    2,108

    Posted On:
    3/13/2012 8:23pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    No, you really didn't.
    You are obstinately "devoted to your own opinions and prejudices."
    Bigot.
    Yes I did, I said earlier just show me one case of a black guy killing an unarmed teem and not going to jail, and I would drop my argument. And the redneck part is true I have seen that with my own eyes, I have yet to meet any redneck who was not to some extent a racist. So that one is from personal experience. But I do not hate them nor do I have any bad thoughts of them personally, only their actions. So again your logic fails I am not a bigot, I only have a disagreement with basic points of view of certain groups, especially the ones who lean toward racism.
  7. CNagy is offline
    CNagy's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    982

    Posted On:
    3/13/2012 8:24pm


     Style: Hiatus for Gen. Fitness

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    How the **** did you jump to that conclusion?? I know it's probably a troll but wow that's harsh even from you.
    If the marschstiefel fits...

    (You have no idea how long I've waited for the opportunity to say that exact phrase in any context.)
  8. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,661

    Posted On:
    3/13/2012 8:27pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Yes I did, I said earlier just show me one case of a black guy killing an unarmed teem and not going to jail, and I would drop my argument. And the redneck part is true I have seen that with my own eyes, I have yet to meet any redneck who was not to some extent a racist. So that one is from personal experience. But I do not hate them nor do I have any bad thoughts of them personally, only their actions. So again your logic fails I am not a bigot, I only have a disagreement with basic points of view of certain groups, especially the ones who lean toward racism.
    The Red---- word is hurtful. You should have a funeral for it and bury it.
  9. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,975

    Posted On:
    3/13/2012 8:27pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Yes I did, I said earlier just show me one case of a black guy killing an unarmed teem and not going to jail, and I would drop my argument. And the redneck part is true I have seen that with my own eyes, I have yet to meet any redneck who was not to some extent a racist. So that one is from personal experience. But I do not hate them nor do I have any bad thoughts of them personally, only their actions. So again your logic fails I am not a bigot, I only have a disagreement with basic points of view of certain groups, especially the ones who lean toward racism.
    You are obstinately "devoted to your own opinions and prejudices." My logic is fine, your excuses fail.
  10. Bneterasedmynam is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    2,108

    Posted On:
    3/13/2012 8:29pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    You didn't answer.
    No I am not a holocaust denier, I follow history and am not a fucking moron. Trying to paint me that way is just fucking despicable and makes both you and devil asshats.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.