Administrator

Posted On:
    3/13/2012 8:11pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    But I am not that devoted to my opinion, I even gave you the chance to change my opinion.
    No, you really didn't.
    And as I said it's not any group I have a problem with it's their actions. So if your point is that I am bigoted against bigoted actions, then yes that I will admit to.
    You are obstinately "devoted to your own opinions and prejudices."
    And yes in case you ask, I consider rednecks to be racist.
    Bigot.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    3/13/2012 8:12pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lol, no I have no guilt because I do not take responsibility for the actions of others, only myself. Besides I know so little about my ancestry I wouldn't know what to feel guilty about.
    You're a holocaust denier, aren't you?

Posted On:
    3/13/2012 8:14pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_tke View Post
    ****! I leave for a little and the whole thread wet to ****! Benederwhatever, so you have stereotyped the whole state of florida, gated communities, red necks, and then complained about racism! But then admit to being a hypocrite!

You do understand that this affects your credibility right?
    Well to be technical I complained about the racism before I stereotyped Florida. But since I grew up redneck I do have the right to complain about it. And I have been to Florida, it smells like old people there. Now I can generalize about it to some extent since they are predominately republican.

Posted On:
    3/13/2012 8:17pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    You're a holocaust denier, aren't you?
    How the **** did you jump to that conclusion?? I know it's probably a troll but wow that's harsh even from you.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/13/2012 8:18pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How the **** did you jump to that conclusion?? I know it's probably a troll but wow that's harsh even from you.
    You didn't answer.

Posted On:
    3/13/2012 8:23pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    No, you really didn't.
    You are obstinately "devoted to your own opinions and prejudices."
    Bigot.
    Yes I did, I said earlier just show me one case of a black guy killing an unarmed teem and not going to jail, and I would drop my argument. And the redneck part is true I have seen that with my own eyes, I have yet to meet any redneck who was not to some extent a racist. So that one is from personal experience. But I do not hate them nor do I have any bad thoughts of them personally, only their actions. So again your logic fails I am not a bigot, I only have a disagreement with basic points of view of certain groups, especially the ones who lean toward racism.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/13/2012 8:24pm

Style: Hiatus for Gen. Fitness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If the marschstiefel fits...

(You have no idea how long I've waited for the opportunity to say that exact phrase in any context.)

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    3/13/2012 8:27pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes I did, I said earlier just show me one case of a black guy killing an unarmed teem and not going to jail, and I would drop my argument. And the redneck part is true I have seen that with my own eyes, I have yet to meet any redneck who was not to some extent a racist. So that one is from personal experience. But I do not hate them nor do I have any bad thoughts of them personally, only their actions. So again your logic fails I am not a bigot, I only have a disagreement with basic points of view of certain groups, especially the ones who lean toward racism.
    The Red---- word is hurtful. You should have a funeral for it and bury it.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/13/2012 8:27pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You are obstinately "devoted to your own opinions and prejudices." My logic is fine, your excuses fail.

Posted On:
    3/13/2012 8:29pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    You didn't answer.
    No I am not a holocaust denier, I follow history and am not a fucking moron. Trying to paint me that way is just fucking despicable and makes both you and devil asshats.