1. #121

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    2,924
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Hahaha okay that's too funny. You make three or four bigoted statements and then say you are a hypocrite? LOL. Thanks I needed a laugh.
    They were not bigoted in nature, if it came across that way then that was a miscomincation on my part. You have to understand my opinions come from the area where I live. Racism is a big problem in my city, so when I hear a story like this it's hard not to jump to a conclusion.

  2. #122
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,591
    Style
    xingyi
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    They were not bigoted in nature, if it came across that way then that was a miscomincation on my part. You have to understand my opinions come from the area where I live. Racism is a big problem in my city, so when I hear a story like this it's hard not to jump to a conclusion.
    You have generalized all gated communities, in Florida, despite proof to the contrary and say "no, it is only my way."

    Yes, dude that is the definition of bigotry. I know people are scared of that word. Oh well, I have bigoted tendencies and stereotypes. They are nowhere near as bad as they were when I was young.

  3. #123

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    2,924
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    You have generalized all gated communities, in Florida, despite proof to the contrary and say "no, it is only my way."

    Yes, dude that is the definition of bigotry. I know people are scared of that word. Oh well, I have bigoted tendencies and stereotypes. They are nowhere near as bad as they were when I was young.
    I never said it was only my way.

    big·ot·ry
    [big-uh-tree]
    - noun, plural-ries 1. stubborn and complete intolerance of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own 2. the actions, beliefs, prejudices, etc., of a bigot

    Now what was it I posted that demonstrated that I was intolerant?? I only made a generalization, now that might make me somewhat ignorant, but hardly bigoted. It is not bigoted to see injustice, especially when it presents itself so clearly. Seriously just give me one example of anyone black in Florida who did not go to jail for shooting an unarmed teen and I will drop my argument.

  4. #124
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,434
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You should be more tolerant towards rednecks. You owe me an apology, bigot.

  5. #125

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    2,924
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    You should be more tolerant towards rednecks. You owe me an apology, bigot.
    I don't apologize it's a sign of weakness. I grew up with rednecks, most of my family are hicks, so I have a good reason to be critical of them. But I am not intolerant of them as rednecks, but rather am intolerant of their behavior. And no I do not believe they are all like that.

  6. #126
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,591
    Style
    xingyi
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    I never said it was only my way.

    big·ot·ry
    [big-uh-tree]
    - noun, plural-ries 1. stubborn and complete intolerance of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own 2. the actions, beliefs, prejudices, etc., of a bigot

    Now what was it I posted that demonstrated that I was intolerant?? I only made a generalization, now that might make me somewhat ignorant, but hardly bigoted. It is not bigoted to see injustice, especially when it presents itself so clearly. Seriously just give me one example of anyone black in Florida who did not go to jail for shooting an unarmed teen and I will drop my argument.
    LOL.
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bigot
    big·ot
    noun \ˈbi-gət\
    Definition of BIGOT
    : a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

    You are obstinately "devoted to your own opinions and prejudices."

    So, we will agree to disagree.

  7. #127
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,434
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    I have white guilt.
    Oh, okay. Got it.

  8. #128

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    2,924
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    LOL.
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bigot
    big·ot
    noun \ˈbi-gət\
    Definition of BIGOT
    : a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

    You are obstinately "devoted to your own opinions and prejudices."

    So, we will agree to disagree.
    But I am not that devoted to my opinion, I even gave you the chance to change my opinion. And as I said it's not any group I have a problem with it's their actions. So if your point is that I am bigoted against bigoted actions, then yes that I will admit to.

  9. #129
    Diesel_tke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pensacola, FL
    Posts
    4,008
    Style
    stick, pistol, rifle
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ****! I leave for a little and the whole thread wet to ****! Benederwhatever, so you have stereotyped the whole state of florida, gated communities, red necks, and then complained about racism! But then admit to being a hypocrite!

    You do understand that this affects your credibility right?
    Combatives training log.

    Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

    Drum thread

    Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

  10. #130

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    2,924
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Oh, okay. Got it.
    Lol, no I have no guilt because I do not take responsibility for the actions of others, only myself. Besides I know so little about my ancestry I wouldn't know what to feel guilty about.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO