232714 Bullies, 3332 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 2310
Page 124 of 231 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124 125126127128134174224 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/08/2012 11:47pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know what it means to you either.

:)

Posted On:
    5/08/2012 11:51pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tgace View Post
    Oh come on..someone implies that a 17 yo cant be a deadly threat...others object to that statement...and you want to turn it into some sort example of racial bias?

I call bullshit on that.
    I deemed sarcasm as the only appropriate response to the general swing of the thread.
    http://www.theind.com/index.php?opti...rter&Itemid=93
    Sense begins to emerge:
    Louisiana’s SYG law prohibits investigators from considering “the possibility of retreat as a factor in determining whether or not the person who used force, violence, or deadly force in defense of his person or property had a reasonable belief that force, violence, or deadly force was reasonable and apparently necessary to prevent a forcible offense or to prevent the unlawful entry.”

House Bill 1100 by Rep. Roy Burrell, a Shreveport Democrat, essentially lifts that prohibition and allows an investigator into such deadly encounters to “consider pursuit in determining whether the pursuer is an aggressor as defined in present law.” The bill cleared the House Committee on Administration of Criminal Justice unanimously earlier this month and is now before the full House for debate.
    http://www.katc.com/news/trayvon-bil...t-house-floor/
    If passed, it will re-write the "Stand Your Ground" law. SYG currently doesn't let a judge or jury consider pursuit to identify an aggressor; in this case, George Zimmerman pursued Trayvon Martin, even after contacting police.
    "We have to know that guns kill," Rep. Terry Landry said. "We have to leave the policing to the authorities."
    Cops should be doing their jobs. Civilians should act like civilians and have restraint especially with police on the way IMO.

I can't count the encounters I've stopped by threatening to, or actually calling 911. No one wants to catch a case. Many near-fights I've seen or almost been in here, didn't happen simply because throwing the first blow is a big deal.

You can't, to my knowledge, say oh I broke his arm b/c he pushed me, let alone I killed his ass, cos I was scared in the moment of grievous bodily harm. Toughen up dickheads. Fear of imminent harm, is one day in the MBTA system or anywhere in the middle of this city, if you stay put long enough.

The biggest mistake Martin made IMO was not calling 911 to report someone following him suspiciously in their vehicle.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/08/2012 11:56pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The only swing is that there are 5,000 more articles too add to the debate.

:)

Posted On:
    5/09/2012 12:04am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    He has to carry that flag or else he won't get laid.
    There's nothing sexy about dead kids, in any way, dumbass. You suggest I get bedroom points? Damn, you are a cranky old fukc sometimes.
    The fact he believes the bullshit he is typing is quite hilarious.
    har har he's not thoroughly jaded yet
    A Mexican profiled and shot a Black guy. Boby tries to make it white vs. Black while leaving the establishment alone.
    A half Peruvian, you mean, who apparently dislikes Mexicans, profiled followed, and shot to death a 17 year old black kid who he was following.
    That's what I find even funnier.

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    5/09/2012 12:05am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache View Post
    Can we all agree he deserves at least a little jail time for buying a kel-tec?
    The PF-9 is a self-contained punishment. We masochists love them.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache View Post
    Ps, part Peruvian with a german last name does not "a Mexican" make... except for carlos mencia, i guess.
    Mencia probably stole that, too.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    5/09/2012 12:19am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know what it means to you either.
    Please, clarify your comments about "the establishment" and how they may or may not be to blame here....what is "the establishment" and what did it do to help or hinder?
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/09/2012 12:23am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    There's nothing sexy about dead kids, in any way, dumbass. You suggest I get bedroom points? Damn, you are a cranky old fukc sometimes.
    Then stop trying to get laid and act like Captain Save a Race.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    5/09/2012 1:02am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Then stop trying to get laid and act like Captain Save a Race.
    What is this bullshit? This is terrible. Are you trying to distill fail or something?
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/09/2012 2:37am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    More white guilt. I didn't know you had it as well. I'm disappointed. You've got the fail market cornered yesterday Mr. Pedant.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    5/09/2012 3:05am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    More white guilt. I didn't know you had it as well. I'm disappointed. You've got the fail market cornered yesterday Mr. Pedant.
    Do you just blurt WHITEGUILT reflexively when someone mentions race? Do you actually mean anything by the term?