228037 Bullies, 4514 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 2310
Page 120 of 231 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120 121122123124130170220 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

:)

Posted On:
    5/08/2012 12:50am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache View Post
    My issue with that blog is I'm personally rather certain Zimmerman reached for his gun.

I also hang up on the notion that if Zimmerman was assaulted, he was not out of line for shooting, but if martin was assaulted, he very quickly lost his right to self defense, and Zimmerman was not out of line for shooting.
    No you don't see. Zimmerman deeming Martin WWB and following him armed in the night doesn't count. That he went after him with a gun doesn't weigh on it. That his old myspace rants show him to be a xenophobic and misogynistic POS have no bearing on his character.

All that counts, is that, in the moment he was about to shoot him, was he in fear n' ****? It's not about Zimmerman (if his story to investigators is being accurately reported) having a very thin and contradictory story, a history of violence or a fixation with those that "always get away" and mexicans [sic].

The goalposts have (non) arbitrarily moved to only the point of contention concerning his possible conviction or a plausible dismissal. Any other discussion might make Zimmerman look like a violent POS, and invoke sympathy for the dead teen, who was after all WWB (at night, at that, he may as well have been a girl in a skirt begging to be raped by not wearing a pantsuit).

Should the goalposts be moved again, you'll know when you are semi CAPS ranted at for straying from the discussion.

As it is....watch yourself, you are getting mighty empathetic to the dead teen. The tragedy is that the media has crucified Zimmerman for shooting to death, someone he was following armed, who was a minor, and rightfully walking home. Just ask any idiot.

Posted On:
    5/08/2012 6:49am

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache View Post
    My issue with that blog is I'm personally rather certain Zimmerman reached for his gun.

I also hang up on the notion that if Zimmerman was assaulted, he was not out of line for shooting, but if martin was assaulted, he very quickly lost his right to self defense, and Zimmerman was not out of line for shooting.
    Where do you get that?

And if you are "personally rather certain...."

Posted On:
    5/08/2012 6:59am

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    No you don't see. Zimmerman deeming Martin WWB and following him armed in the night doesn't count. That he went after him with a gun doesn't weigh on it. That his old myspace rants show him to be a xenophobic and misogynistic POS have no bearing on his character.

All that counts, is that, in the moment he was about to shoot him, was he in fear n' ****? It's not about Zimmerman (if his story to investigators is being accurately reported) having a very thin and contradictory story, a history of violence or a fixation with those that "always get away" and mexicans [sic].

The goalposts have (non) arbitrarily moved to only the point of contention concerning his possible conviction or a plausible dismissal. Any other discussion might make Zimmerman look like a violent POS, and invoke sympathy for the dead teen, who was after all WWB (at night, at that, he may as well have been a girl in a skirt begging to be raped by not wearing a pantsuit).

Should the goalposts be moved again, you'll know when you are semi CAPS ranted at for straying from the discussion.

As it is....watch yourself, you are getting mighty empathetic to the dead teen. The tragedy is that the media has crucified Zimmerman for shooting to death, someone he was following armed, who was a minor, and rightfully walking home. Just ask any idiot.
    Even so....if T followed Z back to his truck...jumped him...started pounding his head into the ground...Z has a right to self-defense. If ALL of that is TRUE than it's SD. If that was all lies than Z should be convicted and imprisoned. You have already deemed it all lies and convicted him.

You are all about feelings, outrage, distaste for Z's internet posts etc. That has little to do with this.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    5/08/2012 7:27am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jude View Post
    I heard that Trayvon's toxicology came back positive for THC & PCP.
    Apparently Skittles liked to get wet.
    No. Way. The only thing that would be more amazing is if some of Zimmerman's neighbors' personal effects get found in Martin's home.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    5/08/2012 7:36am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No you don't see. Zimmerman deeming Martin WWB and following him armed in the night doesn't count.
    Correct. Z was uncontroversially withing the law to approach Martin.

That he went after him with a gun doesn't weigh on it.
    Correct. Z was uncontroversially within the law to be carrying a pistol.

That his old myspace rants show him to be a xenophobic and misogynistic POS have no bearing on his character.
    The rants may have bearing on his character, which, in turn, would factor into the credibility of is his story. This may come into play in the event that any evidence seems to contradict any element of Z's story. This has not occurred so far.

All that counts, is that, in the moment he was about to shoot him, was he in fear n' ****?
    Pretty much. If he was following the laws of Florida, and did not initiate the use of deadly force with Martin, if he reasonably felt in fear of death or grave bodily harm, he was legally justified in shooting.

It's not about Zimmerman (if his story to investigators is being accurately reported) having a very thin and contradictory story, a history of violence or a fixation with those that "always get away" and mexicans [sic].
    You have not cited any contradictions in his story. His history of violence is mild and in the past, in no way indicative of a potential manhunter.

The goalposts have (non) arbitrarily moved to only the point of contention concerning his possible conviction or a plausible dismissal.
    That's the only place the goalposts have ever been.

Any other discussion might make Zimmerman look like a violent POS, and invoke sympathy for the dead teen, who was after all WWB (at night, at that, he may as well have been a girl in a skirt begging to be raped by not wearing a pantsuit).

Sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/08/2012 7:51am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, and guess what? He can still claim self defense regardless of his stupid 21 year old rants.

You do know that is why certain aspects are excluded from trial right? Ask Res he'll explain it to you. You say it is thing, prove it. You say it is contradictory, prove it.
    Stop. You do not understand logical fallacies. This is the second time you have used this incorrectly. Oh and stop lying. There are MULTIPLE people discussing your version of events. Disagreeing with your version is not moving the goal posts, it is called refutation. You offered an alternate theory, that has been ridiculed. There is an alternate theory, that you and others have ridiculed. Again people are havin an semi-intelligent conversation with JC. Your dumb ass keeps using race and now rape to make your point. That's an emotional appeal.

The only one that has moved goalposts is you, Bnet, and Rabbit.

We asked you and you don't see it that way.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 5/08/2012 7:55am at .

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    5/08/2012 8:42am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Zimmerman's history of violence is mild, but martin was on pcp/running a fight club at his school etc, bobby.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/08/2012 9:00am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Stop it JC. You can only use Zimmerman's history because he isn't dead and Black..

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    5/08/2012 9:16am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Stop it JC. You can only use Zimmerman's history because he isn't dead and Black..
    And out if the two, his is longer. Because he survived his sophomore year without being shot.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    5/08/2012 9:55am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Question:
    Anyone know how Z was carrying his gun? If he had it in a holster where anyone could see it Cache's version of events becomes more credible, if it was concealed then even taking JC's version of events we have Trayvon responding to questions and a reach into a coat or pants pocket with good old fashioned ultraviolence.