224967 Bullies, 3347 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 2310
Page 113 of 231 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113 114115116117123163213 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    5/05/2012 5:38am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    Apparently innocent of what? He did admit to shooting-to-death, an unarmed teenager. Why and under what circumstances are being determined through the legal process (appropriately).
    Don't be so thick headed. The fact is it's quite possible to shoot an unarmed teenager to death and be well within your legal rights. Therefore, innocent. Stop being so fucking emotional for a minute and think about it. You love to post a pile of quotes from news stories for other people to read. You should do some reading yourself to increase your understanding of U.S. citizens' rights to self defense.

Really, it has been discussed to death in this thread so there's no excuse for your ignorance. But for your benefit I'll say it again. An attacker does not have to be armed in order to justify the use of deadly force. An attacker does not have to be 18 or older to justify the use of deadly force.

If you want to bitch about the law being unjust, go for it. You'll still be full of **** but at least you can form some type of argument. True, we're all doing some speculating to form our opinions. If you want to speculate Zimmerman chased Martin down and murdered him because he's black - have at it.

Just please spare us the "OMG!!! Innacint uf wut? He shot a unarmed tean wit Skittuls!!!!1" routine. It just makes you look like a retard.

LVL 99 Photomancer

Posted On:
    5/05/2012 6:13am

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    C'mon Devil - you're hardly being unbiased.
    That last post seems pretty obtuse to me - you're accusing Boby of doing precisely the same thing that you are doing.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    5/05/2012 8:01am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    It has gone nowhere. Let's not pretend there was a time that this didn't happen. It has always happened since the inception of America
    Hmmm. True. But has the ratio of people fitting into this category changed since our inception? Or is my perception that we are turning by and large into a bunch of pussies a bit unfair?

Middleweight

Posted On:
    5/05/2012 8:52am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It could be my upbringing, but when someone's shot to death, I don't think "well, they must've had to". It's something someone can't take back, and should IMO have the absolute highest standard of proof of legitimate need.
    And there's the disconnect. The burden of proof is entirely on the prosecution to prove Zimmerman acted illegally. Does anything reported so far conclusively refute Zimmerman's version of the facts? Nope. We can thin what we want, we can agree or disagree with his actions, but under Florida law, if Zimmerman: (a) had a legal right to be where he was, (b) can make an uncontradicted claim he was attacked by Martin, and (c) can successfully argue he was in fear for his life or grievous bodily harm, then has presented a valid self-defense claim, and he will not be convicted.

In the UK, and Massachusetts, for that matter, there would be a different set of standards. That is not the case here. In Texas you can shoot someone in the back, with a rifle, from a distance, if you believe they are fleeing with your property, provided it's at night. That's the law there. Doesn't work like that other places.

If you can't present evidence that Zimmerman initiated the physical confrontation with Martin, you're simply expressing your opinion on how he conducted himself, which has nothing to do with the trial or the law.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.

LVL 99 Photomancer

Posted On:
    5/05/2012 9:01am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    Does anything reported so far conclusively refute Zimmerman's version of the facts?
    conclusively refute? seriously wtf...
    And here I was thinking it was all about reasonable doubt

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    5/05/2012 10:47am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You guys, seriously, link the provision in syg where it says you can shoot someone on a public street and say it was self defense and get away with it.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/05/2012 11:18am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    conclusively refute? seriously wtf...
    And here I was thinking it was all about reasonable doubt
    You don't get what he just said do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    C'mon Devil - you're hardly being unbiased.
    That last post seems pretty obtuse to me - you're accusing Boby of doing precisely the same thing that you are doing.
    Wow, you are reading **** strangely today.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache View Post
    You guys, seriously, link the provision in syg where it says you can shoot someone on a public street and say it was self defense and get away with it.
    Exactly.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 5/05/2012 11:22am at .

:)

Posted On:
    5/05/2012 11:30am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WTF is it with people and 911 tapes? There's a ton of **** he could have said.
    Hello, you're an adult. If someone's circling your vehicle, and you are actually on the phone w/ the police, surely it's something you mention. Especially if you're trying to cast them in a suspicious light.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/05/2012 11:38am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello, you're an adult. If someone's circling your vehicle, and you are actually on the phone w/ the police, surely it's something you mention. Especially if you're trying to cast them in a suspicious light.
    Obviously you aren't an adult.

This is the part Colin, who will join in late, can't understand about Devil's comment towards you. You can't have it both ways, Z is either crazy and irrational or he is logical.

Oh and please get me the entire videotape, that you watched that shows the events HAPPENED THE WAY YOU JUST DESCRIBED.

Not your childish inference based on media hype and erroneous reporting.

LVL 99 Photomancer

Posted On:
    5/05/2012 11:39am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You don't get what he just said do you?
    Wow, you are reading **** strangely today
    Just today?
    I've never accepted hyperbole as basis for a logical argument. Why start now?