222474 Bullies, 4299 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 2310
Page 112 of 231 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112 113114115116122162212 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/04/2012 6:47am

Style: judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tramirezmma View Post
    I may not be backed up by legal precedent, but that's because the law is a callous, immoral thing.

To quote a better man than I: "To hell with you courts, I know what Justice is.".......................

In the end, the story of our lives is going to be the worst thing we've ever done, and Zimmerman did a terrible fucking thing, even if it was a mistake.

Motivations don't matter. Results do.
    I would be very careful with the above sentiments as they seem eerily similar to the justifications used by lynch mobs in the past.

:)

Posted On:
    5/04/2012 11:13am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dflanmod View Post
    And yet here you are ready to throw away the life of another human based on nothing more than your unfounded/uneducated opinions and emotion based bias.
    A fairly good description of what got Zimmerman in trouble, yes?

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    5/04/2012 2:49pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    It looks to me like the biggest contributor to Zimmerman's trouble was the media that stirred up a **** storm to crucify an apparently innocent man when there would likely have been no charges otherwise.

I would say the feeling of his skull bouncing off the pavement did more to convince Zimmerman to shoot his attacker than his opinions of other races anyway.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    5/04/2012 3:32pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No I would'nt say that. None of us were there and we have to leave it to the courts to decide if there is a guilty party and what they are guilty of. I for one am not willing to condemn a person until they have had their day in court.

We can all guess how it went down and we can ascribe all kinds of motives to Zimmerman. But I for one am not willing to throw away our justice system to appease the mob that is crying out for a lynching.

Posted On:
    5/04/2012 10:02pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    It looks to me like the biggest contributor to Zimmerman's trouble was the media that stirred up a **** storm to crucify an apparently innocent man when there would likely have been no charges otherwise.
    Apparently innocent of what? He did admit to shooting-to-death, an unarmed teenager. Why and under what circumstances are being determined through the legal process (appropriately).

Inconsistencies in his alibi and his myspace rants will hurt his ability to beat this.
    http://news.bostonherald.com/news/na...osition=recent
    ORLANDO, Fla. - George Zimmerman told investigators that while he was on the phone with a Sanford police dispatcher reporting Trayvon Martin as suspicious, the teenager was circling his vehicle on foot, a source familiar with the investigation told the Orlando Sentinel. The source said Zimmermanís account of events hasnít changed in his several statements to police - in which he said he was so unnerved by the teenagerís behavior that he rolled up his window to avoid a confrontation. However, he never mentioned any of that while talking to the dispatcher.
    One of those inconsistencies: Zimmerman told police that Martin had his hand over Zimmermanís mouth during their fight on the night he shot Martin.
    The Sentinelís source confirmed that Zimmermanís statements include that allegation. But authorities do not believe that happened, the source told the Sentinel, because on one 911 call, someone can be heard screaming for help. If it were Zimmerman, as he claims, his cries were not muffled, the source said.
    Zimmerman also told police, the source told the Sentinel, that while the two were on the ground, Martin reached for Zimmermanís gun, and the two struggled over it.
    Those portions of Zimmermanís account are not corroborated by other evidence, the source said.
    At an April 20 bond hearing in Sanford, Dale Gilbreath, an investigator for Special Prosecutor Angela Corey, testified that Zimmerman told authorities he was frightened because Martin circled him while he sat in his SUV.
    Gilbreath described that as one of the inconsistencies in Zimmermanís story - because getting out of the vehicle and looking for Martin is not the act of someone who is afraid.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/04/2012 10:10pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know what's funny? The fact you don't see how you just reinforced his point.

Quote Originally Posted by media
    he said he was so unnerved by the teenager’s behavior that he rolled up his window to avoid a confrontation. However, he never mentioned any of that while talking to the dispatcher.
    WTF is it with people and 911 tapes? There's a ton of **** he could have said.
    WTF is it with police reports? The "source" says Zimmerman's story never changed, but "OMG HE SHOULD HAVE SAID THIS" dun dun duuuunnnn.

That's fucking stupid media hype and hindsight bullshit. You know the EXACT thing you just poorly tried to refute.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 5/04/2012 10:14pm at .

Posted On:
    5/04/2012 10:48pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No I would'nt say that. None of us were there and we have to leave it to the courts to decide if there is a guilty party and what they are guilty of. I for one am not willing to condemn a person until they have had their day in court.
    As more facts emerge, I assume you'll form some opinion, regardless of what a jury eventually decides? It could be my upbringing, but when someone's shot to death, I don't think "well, they must've had to". It's something someone can't take back, and should IMO have the absolute highest standard of proof of legitimate need.

Stand your ground, and it's (essentially) immunity hearings, undermines police efforts to maintain an orderly society.
    appease the mob that is crying out for a lynching.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/04/2012 11:18pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As more facts emerge, I assume you'll form some opinion, regardless of what a jury eventually decides? It could be my upbringing, but when someone's shot to death, I don't think "well, they must've had to". It's something someone can't take back, and should IMO have the absolute highest standard of proof of legitimate need. IMO have the absolute highest standard of proof of legitimate need.
    So, your parents raised you to be a hypocrite, or did you learn that all by yourself?

We've been telling some of you idiots this since the start of the thread. Yes, you are one of those idiots. Yet, now you are going to trot out the "OMG HIGH PROOF?" The only difference is you just appropriated it for your side of the argument. You are so full of **** it isn't even funny anymore.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    5/05/2012 12:46am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As more facts emerge, I assume you'll form some opinion, regardless of what a jury eventually decides? It could be my upbringing, but when someone's shot to death, I don't think "well, they must've had to". It's something someone can't take back, and should IMO have the absolute highest standard of proof of legitimate need.

Stand your ground, and it's (essentially) immunity hearings, undermines police efforts to maintain an orderly society.
    I have an opinion and the court proceedings/results will help form my final opinion. In the interim though my opinion don't mean **** because. I WAS NOT THERE and all evidence thus far is is quite possibly spurious at best.

The principles by which I live my life dictate that I not spit upon the laws that grant me my freedoms by seeking to deprive others of lliberties without due process.

Where has the honor gone from America? We who seem so willing at times to give up the freedoms of our neighbors to appease our own indiviual sensibilities.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/05/2012 1:50am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Where has the honor gone from America? We who seem so willing at times to give up the freedoms of our neighbors to appease our own indiviual sensibilities.
    It has gone nowhere. Let's not pretend there was a time that this didn't happen. It has always happened since the inception of America