224698 Bullies, 3986 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2310
Page 111 of 231 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111 112113114115121161211 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/03/2012 6:55pm

Style: MARS, Shooto

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Right, because IIF has been contributing such high fucking content posts to this thread.

Here are the facts that matter: Zimmerman alive, Teenager not. Zimmerman armed, teenager not. Everything else is irrelevant in my opinion. The only way Trayvon dying could be justified is if he had been armed.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/03/2012 6:58pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I may not be backed up by legal precedent, but that's because the law is a callous, immoral thing.

To quote a better man than I: "To hell with you courts, I know what Justice is."

Also, to IIF, I'm not like Bnet, because I could give a **** what race anybody involved was. It doesn't matter, what matters is that taking a life of an unarmed person when you are armed, and when you started the whole confrontation in the first place, is not something you should walk away from. Ever. For the rest of your life.

In the end, the story of our lives is going to be the worst thing we've ever done, and Zimmerman did a terrible fucking thing, even if it was a mistake.

Motivations don't matter. Results do.
    Last edited by Tramirezmma; 5/03/2012 7:01pm at . Reason: Expanding the Thought

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/03/2012 7:05pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tramirezmma View Post
    I may not be backed up by legal precedent, but that's because the law is a callous, immoral thing.

To quote a better man than I: "To hell with you courts, I know what Justice is."

Also, to IIF, I'm not like Bnet, because I could give a **** what race anybody involved was. It doesn't matter, what matters is that taking a life of an unarmed person when you are armed, and when you started the whole confrontation in the first place, is not something you should walk away from. Ever. For the rest of your life.

In the end, the story of our lives is going to be the worst thing we've ever done, and Zimmerman did a terrible fucking thing, even if it was a mistake.

Motivations don't matter. Results do.
    Irony is a funny thing.
    Nope, my comment was based off your emotional comment based on blaming the law.....JUST LIKE BNET.

Hell, you just threw race in the discussion as well.

Bnet likes red herring as well.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/03/2012 7:34pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't see that logical fallacy within my post, please, explicate.

IMO, saying the law is wrong (or in this case, application of the law for the most part) is a perfectly reasonable response.

:)

Posted On:
    5/03/2012 7:44pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    After 100 ages of this, I have concluded you're just another fucking wannabe tough guy moron. Shut the **** up and kill yourself, you're dragging humanity down.
    Devil bathes in the tears of int3rnet posters. Don't take the troll bait (I have, a few times).

Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Edit:
    We also need an auto-ban feature for anyone that says or implies that they read a thread and promptly regurgitate what has been said by other posters.
    I hope not. Posters have different thresholds of when they feel a topic has been appropriately discussed, and dealt with. I read 522 posts of mostly bullshit before commenting on this thread.

anyway....as to how the myspace page rants may factor in:
    Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump said Wednesday that prosecutors could use Zimmerman's MySpace comments against him.
    "It's not just speculation and innuendo. He has a history and a habit of profiling people," Crump said. "He thinks certain things about certain racial groups."

A statement posted on a Zimmerman defense site run by O'Mara concedes that the comments "will cast Mr. Zimmerman in a less-than-favorable light" and that they could become evidence in the case. The statement says there will be no comment on the MySpace statements for that reason, but it does confirm that the posts were by Zimmerman.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/03/2012 7:51pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hope not. Posters have different thresholds of when they feel a topic has been appropriately discussed, and dealt with. I read 522 posts of mostly bullshit before commenting on this thread.
    Appropriately discussed and parroting are not the same.
    I don't see that logical fallacy within my post, please, explicate.
    My post content, or how "high" you deem them have nothing to do with what I said to you.
    Also, the law itself is not emotional .
    Last edited by It is Fake; 5/03/2012 7:55pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/03/2012 8:37pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    IIF, I'm done. You didn't answer my question, all you do is talk **** about what you think you know. I'm officially no longer feeding your douchebaggery.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/03/2012 8:48pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    IIF, I'm done. You didn't answer my question,
    Yes not only was it answered, I told you where your two red herrings were in your two different posts. It isn't my fault you aren't as worldly or smart as you think.

all you do is talk **** about what you think you know.
    Really, so when you jumped in feet first, you know Devil and that wasn't **** talk? More irony from the idiot dickhead. This implies you know what you are talking abou. You already admitted you don't know **** and that you don't care to back it up with facts. Hell, this thread is full of people talking **** about WHAT THEY THINK THEY KNOW dumbass. Yes, including you.
    I'm officially no longer feeding your douchebaggery.
    Says the douchebag that posted this ironic diatribe:
    After 100 ages of this, I have concluded you're just another fucking wannabe tough guy moron. Shut the **** up and kill yourself, you're dragging humanity down.

A grown man with a gun shot and killed an unarmed teenager. A kid who is now never going to see the age Zimmerman has, all because he wanted to pretend he was fucking batman. Even if he was getting his ass beat, he deserved it for being a profiling mofo who stalks teenagers around the neighborhood.

He made a poor choice, and even if it was a mistake/misunderstanding, he should rot for it.
    Douchebaggery is you not realizing you are doing the exact thing you are now complaining about.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 5/03/2012 11:13pm at .

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    5/03/2012 9:24pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

A grown man with a gun shot and killed an unarmed teenager. A kid who is now never going to see the age Zimmerman has, all because he wanted to pretend he was fucking batman. Even if he was getting his ass beat, he deserved it for being a profiling mofo who stalks teenagers around the neighborhood.

He made a poor choice, and even if it was a mistake/misunderstanding, he should rot for it.
    I was going to make jokes about your level of intelligence, your educational background, your upbringing, your emotional stability and your prospects for success in your future endeavors. But my mans and them beat me to it.

Fortunately they saved sexual preference for me. You're a butt slammer.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    5/03/2012 9:32pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Were you there that night when this went down?
    Did you see it?
    Did you hear it?

And yet here you are ready to throw away the life of another human based on nothing more than your unfounded/uneducated opinions and emotion based bias.

The law may suck but it helps in part to protect the rest of the population from people like you.