221987 Bullies, 4085 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2310
Page 101 of 231 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101 102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    4/20/2012 3:54pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is disgusting:
    Zimmerman’s family members were testifying by phone because they say they have been threatened.
    http://tampa.cbslocal.com/2012/04/20...iolent-person/

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/20/2012 3:58pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, but you can stop now. It is America at least it is over a death.

Posted On:
    4/20/2012 4:12pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Alleged" photo of Zimmerman. Meaning it has not been confirmed to be of him. Meaning that it's entirely possible it's a fake picked up by an overzealous sensationalist media.

This is not evidence one way or another until presented in an actual court of law as such. What WOULD be evidence is the medical report from the person who stitched Zimmerman up after he got his ass kicked. Where the **** is it? Where is the doctor who stitched him up? He claims to have had a broken nose too, where's the paperwork?

Middleweight

Posted On:
    4/20/2012 4:23pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He didn't go to a hospital, his injuries are from the police report.

The alleged photo matches the screen cap from his booking perfectly. While I don't share Devil's certainty of Zimmerman's innocence, the state basically is left with the burden of proving he initiated the physical encounter. Considering the source of the bloody also reportedly saw powder Burns on Martin's sweatshirt, suggesting a contact range shot, and that there are no surviving eyewitnesses but Zimmerman, the only way for the prosecution to secure a conviction would be to cow the jury into believing a riot will result from an acquittal. Game over, try for a cheap plea with a suspended sentence, and urge Zimmerman to move to another state for safety.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/20/2012 4:25pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma View Post
    "Alleged" photo of Zimmerman. Meaning it has not been confirmed to be of him. Meaning that it's entirely possible it's a fake picked up by an overzealous sensationalist media.

This is not evidence one way or another until presented in an actual court of law as such. What WOULD be evidence is the medical report from the person who stitched Zimmerman up after he got his ass kicked. Where the **** is it? Where is the doctor who stitched him up? He claims to have had a broken nose too, where's the paperwork?
    Oh no, it is a post from like a month ago.

Posted On:
    4/20/2012 4:43pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So the medical details HAVE been released, then? Missed that. Do they support Zimmerman's version of the story or not?

Posted On:
    4/20/2012 4:45pm

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Z could have certainly gotten those injuries from Martin attacking him and beating his head against the ground.

Or from attacking Martin, Martin standing his ground and fighting back with deadly force because he (Martin) had a reasonable fear that his life was in danger.

Or he could have gotten them from waddle-charging Martin and slipping in a puddle and smacking his own head against the ground.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/20/2012 4:49pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma View Post
    So the medical details HAVE been released, then? Missed that. Do they support Zimmerman's version of the story or not?
    No, I'm talking about the comment you just raised. It is buried deep in this cluster. No, there are no medical records available. People forget they are CONFIDENTIAL, if they do exist, and I bet the hospital has those things under lock and key. We are a very litigious society and that type of leak would be costly.

Posted On:
    4/20/2012 4:52pm

Style: Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    He didn't go to a hospital, his injuries are from the police report.

The alleged photo matches the screen cap from his booking perfectly. While I don't share Devil's certainty of Zimmerman's innocence, the state basically is left with the burden of proving he initiated the physical encounter. Considering the source of the bloody also reportedly saw powder Burns on Martin's sweatshirt, suggesting a contact range shot, and that there are no surviving eyewitnesses but Zimmerman, the only way for the prosecution to secure a conviction would be to cow the jury into believing a riot will result from an acquittal. Game over, try for a cheap plea with a suspended sentence, and urge Zimmerman to move to another state for safety.
    I vaguely recall that he went the next day, but that may be from the buttfile. There are reports that his neighbors saw him with a bandaged nose, too.

I've said before that manslaughter is the highest reasonable charge. Murder 2 is absurd on these facts. From the facts we have now--without the circus surrounding this case--I'd give him an 80% chance of walking on self-defense. With the circus, who knows.

The picture very well could be evidence, so long as it is authenticated. As would testimony from the officer ("I saw that his head was bloody"), or the doctor ("I bandaged his bloody head"), and even the neighbors ("I saw him bandaged").
    Last edited by Res Judicata; 4/20/2012 4:58pm at .

Posted On:
    4/20/2012 4:53pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, that's another month of pointless internet debating in stock for us until they're brought up during the trial, then. Before that, everything Zimmerman's injuries is hearsay.