Our Sponsors:

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 142021222324 25 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    4/24/2012 8:28am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Choy Li Fut

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello everyone at Bullshido. I have been reading with great interest at this thread and felt I needed to finally get signed up and say something about this club named Tres Espadas that Ben and I created. If you want to get technical I actually payed for the whole damn thing but Ben has been the driving force for promoting the club and doing the administration work.
    In response to Sean Michael's or scott or whoever he wants to call himself, we do not require payment for teaching technique. We charge people for using my" equiptment. I work full time as a security guard making close to minimum wage and I payed for every last safety piece and weapon out of my paycheck and the only thing I ask for people is to show up.
    The equiptment is expensive but I want it to last. The donations help buy new weapons and better sparring gear.

Posted On:
    4/24/2012 8:54am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Choy Li Fut

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also I must point out that we have not stolen anything technique or otherwise. I have repeatedly said where the source came from and have gone so far as to promote the sales of such videos. (As a licensed Cold Steel dealer I can legally do this).
    Over the years I have studied weapons from all different countries around the world and my conclusion is they are almost all identical technique wise. Even our hard core kendo practitioners in the club agree with this. So good luck finding which country/province we are referring to when practicing 13 strikes-yes we actually go to unlucky number 13.
    So trying to pinpoint what Sean's actual problem is, it seems he doesn't like the fact that we are not acknowledging the masters, ect, ect. Ok which ones from which continent?
    Even the Phillippeanes have had major Spanish influence in their fighting arts and the German greatsword strikes can be found in any Japanese sword arts.
    In a nutshell I give as much thought in these masters as any American does about our founding forefathers in this great nation-about a few minutes once a year before I roll back to sleep.
    I study martial arts to better myself and to define who I am as well as preparing for the zombie apocalypse. You want to worship dead guys all day? Join a monestary.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/24/2012 9:19am

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL. Don't sweat that at all. There is stealing and there is advancing and learning techniques to help your existing skill set. The people in this thread that use logic know you aren't stealing.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/24/2012 12:29pm

Style: Tai Chi,BJJ,knife-dueling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilGribbin View Post
    In response to Sean Michael's or scott or whoever he wants to call himself, we do not require payment for teaching technique.
    Phil - we should call him Scott in this thread, because we're 80% on his video+name, plus whatever it is that makes Is It Fake think his name is Scott, and he keeps saying self-disclosing stuff like "well I don't spar them because blah blah blah" implying that he's been to a meeting before. Scott should know by now that I don't bluff because I posted the videos in this thread. Sooner or later the right thing for me to do is to post everything we know about this, since Scott is most likely hurting the reputation of FMA in Kitsap right now and very possibly ripping people off. (Of course every time I mention doing this Scott backs way down and tries to obscure his identity again - one of the behavior clues we have that we are right about his identity.)
    Last edited by BFGalbraith; 4/24/2012 12:33pm at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/24/2012 12:37pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I could be wrong, but it is interesting that "Scott" came up and he completely flipped out.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/24/2012 12:46pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I could be wrong, but it is interesting that "Scott" came up and he completely flipped out.
    Yep, like the videos. This total lack of poker face makes me think that he's NOT a troll, so his identity-obscurification efforts have been very intentional.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/20/2012 6:24pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

thirsty for troll blood

Is it Fake: was he banned for dropping the n-bomb, or did he just flee in terror when Phil showed up to the forum?

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/20/2012 6:34pm

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nope. He was told to stop calling you guys frauds and thieves. Three things will get you temp/perma banned rather quickly:
    1) Claiming a fight record with no proof
    2) Calling people fakes, thieves or frauds with no proof.
    3) Calling people pedophiles in a MABS thread or as a smear attempt.

Bigotry or racism I won't ban, unless it is just to dumb for words. In other words, go read old posts by ezerb (temp) and Dan Bowen (permanent).

Many of the posters get more offended by use of that word, on this board, than I do.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/24/2012 6:23pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilGribbin View Post
    Also I must point out that we have not stolen anything technique or otherwise. I have repeatedly said where the source came from and have gone so far as to promote the sales of such videos. (As a licensed Cold Steel dealer I can legally do this).
    Over the years I have studied weapons from all different countries around the world and my conclusion is they are almost all identical technique wise. .
    I found a picture of Phil on the internet:
    http://web.kitsapsun.com/news/99octo...y/1005c1a.html
    Just saying.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/24/2012 6:33pm

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's why he ran away, he trains in an alive manner.
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 142021222324 25 LastLast