Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/07/2012 3:41am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Take a break. Critiquing is fine, but repeatedly calling someone a thief and saying they are stealing is not tolerated. You were given multiple chances. Take a week and decide what you want to do when you come back.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 4/07/2012 3:06pm at .

:)

Posted On:
    4/07/2012 2:24pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sean michael View Post
    That's becuz they are a competition school, we don't teach/learn to compete. We do it to stay alive.

Posted On:
    4/08/2012 8:36am

Style: Siling Labuyo Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Arnis is the background, there are different arnis systems in FMA.
    There are different systems of arnis?? Why the **** did nobody tell me this??

Thanks for the not-answer. Your style field already says "arnis" so on that score, I am no further informed. I am, however, fully informed on what a prevaricating ass you are.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/17/2012 10:31am

Style: ARNIS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Take a break. Critiquing is fine, but repeatedly calling someone a thief and saying they are stealing is not tolerated. You were given multiple chances. Take a week and decide what you want to do when you come back.

I'm baaaaaack. I got banned from this site for a little while by a ****** by the name "It Is Fake" somebody who actually pays money towards this site to have a little bit of "authority." Wow, that's pretty lame. This is a forum designed for **** talking, but u can be banned for **** talking, how does that work? Oh well, I'm just going to see if you "BAN" me again for calling u a ****** lol.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/17/2012 10:40am

Style: Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm baaaaaack. I got banned from this site for a little while by a ****** by the name "It Is Fake" somebody who actually pays money towards this site to have a little bit of "authority." Wow, that's pretty lame. This is a forum designed for **** talking, but u can be banned for **** talking, how does that work? Oh well, I'm just going to see if you "BAN" me again for calling u a ****** lol.
    But you didnt use THE N-WORD you implied its use by using "THE N-WORD"

by the way, what style of Arnis do you study and when will we be seeing videos (I promise we wont steal any of your TM techniques)

:)

Posted On:
    4/17/2012 10:52am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm baaaaaack. I got banned from this site for a little while by a THE N-WORD by the name "It Is Fake" somebody who actually pays money towards this site to have a little bit of "authority." Wow, that's pretty lame. This is a forum designed for **** talking, but u can be banned for **** talking, how does that work? Oh well, I'm just going to see if you "BAN" me again for calling u a THE N-WORD lol.
    You sir, are retarded.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    oh ****. He did call him the actual word, but there's a filter on the thread or something. Ban plz.

Hit reply w/ quote, on his post, and see for yourselves.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/17/2012 10:55am

Style: Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    You sir, are retarded.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    oh ****. He did call him the actual word, but there's a filter on the thread or something. Ban plz.

Hit reply w/ quote, on his post, and see for yourselves.
    really, thats the filter working? didnt realise we had that,

ok ban, he was a stupid **** at the best of times, not even entertaining

P

Posted On:
    4/17/2012 2:51pm

Style: BJJ+Sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is a forum designed for **** talking, but u can be banned for **** talking, how does that work?
    It's pretty simple, even a dolt such as yourself may eventually understand. There are a few simple rules even in the relatively unmoderated fora. They include making ungrounded criminal charges, e.g. "Tres Espadas are thieves." The rules are generally selective enforced to get rid of tediously inept trolls and humorless dullards.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.

Posted On:
    4/17/2012 3:33pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Start your own forum where you can truly be you. Call it "feces-book.com"

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/17/2012 3:43pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm baaaaaack. I got banned from this site for a little while by a THE N-WORD by the name "It Is Fake" somebody who actually pays money towards this site to have a little bit of "authority." Wow, that's pretty lame. This is a forum designed for **** talking, but u can be banned for **** talking, how does that work? Oh well, I'm just going to see if you "BAN" me again for calling u a THE N-WORD lol.
    Fail. You were temp banned for calling them frauds. If it makes you feel big to lie go ahead. The word is all over the website and I have banned one person for "hate speech." You aren't that poster.

Also, it wasn't for the word ******. Try harder.