Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/05/2012 6:01pm

Style: ARNIS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Nope, lying doesn't add truth to your statement.

I have and I read the one here; they are a club.

I did and they are a club.

No, it is not. With this one staement, you have just shown your Martial Art History ignorance.

No, you posted YOUR definition of stealing. Yes, there is a difference in our sentences.

Nothing.
    There are about four posters asking for your videos and credentials Scott.
    Wow, what does it feel like to live in denial? A martial art school/dojo could be described as a club, that doesn't justify the act of stealing. The definition I posted is not my own definition, try looking up the word or have somebody look it up and read it for you. Oh, and nice name job, keep guessing.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/05/2012 6:12pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sean michael View Post
    Wow, what does it feel like to live in denial?
    I don't know, I'm learning how to define it reading your posts.

A martial art school/dojo could be described as a club,
    Circles this was already discussed.

that doesn't justify the act of stealing.
    Let me know when you provide proof.

The definition I posted is not my own definition, try looking up the word or have somebody look it up and read it for you.
    Your opinion is not a definition.
    When somebody learns martial arts but does not become an instructor (certified), or mixes techniques from different styles/systems with each other and then teaches people those techniques, regardless of it being renamed or not, is considered stealing.
    This is not the definition of stealing, this is your opinion.

Oops.

Preemptive discussion;

Scott SM: Oh, but I provided a dictionary definition in an earlier post.
    Iif: So? You provided an example of how YOU ACTUALLY DEFINE stealing and it is incorrect. YOUR definition of "stealing" is wrong. Now, learn how to read.

Oh, and nice name job, keep guessing.
    No problem Scott.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/05/2012 6:24pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know, I'm learning how to define it reading your posts.

Circles this was already discussed.

Let me know when you provide proof.

Your opinion is not a definition.
    This is not the definition of stealing, this is your opinion.

Oops.

Preemptive discussion;

Scott SM: Oh, but I provided a dictionary definition in an earlier post.
    Iif: So? You provided an example of how YOU ACTUALLY DEFINE stealing and it is incorrect. YOUR definition of "stealing" is wrong. Now, learn how to read.

No problem Scott.
    stealing;present participle of steal (Verb)
    Verb:
    Take (another person's property) without permission or legal right and without intending to return it: "thieves stole her bicycle".
    Dishonestly pass off (another person's ideas) as one's own: "accusations that one group had stolen ideas from the other were soon flying".

That's the definition I had posted, I wasn't talking about my description (which is pretty much relative to the definition). So, try a dictionary or an online dictionary. My name is nick.......or tony............or justin...............or sam..............Don't worry, I'm guessing for you.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/05/2012 6:34pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    stealing;present participle of steal (Verb)
    Verb:
    Take (another person's property) without permission or legal right and without intending to return it: "thieves stole her bicycle".
    Dishonestly pass off (another person's ideas) as one's own: "accusations that one group had stolen ideas from the other were soon flying".

That's the definition I had posted, I wasn't talking about my description (which is pretty much relative to the definition). So, try a dictionary or an online dictionary. My name is nick.......or tony............or justin...............or sam..............Don't worry, I'm guessing for you.
    ....and you did exactly what I said thanks Scott.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/05/2012 6:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ....and you did exactly what I said thanks Scott.
    Thanks for the alias, I'll go by that name for you. And your welcome, sometimes its hard to reach through to kids and try to have them understand adult conversations. You should participate in my teachings with your parents money, then I'll give u a piece of candy if you're a good little boy. Don't forget to drink your milk, take your flintstones vitamins and get lots of rest, u have school in the morning.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/05/2012 6:45pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks for the alias, I'll go by that name for you. And your welcome, sometimes its hard to reach through to kids and try to have them understand adult conversations. You should participate in my teachings with your parents money, then I'll give u a piece of candy if you're a good little boy. Don't forget to drink your milk, take your flintstones vitamins and get lots of rest, u have school in the morning.
    Oh Wow, thanks for telling how your day went at kindergarten. When you get older, you'll learn to capitalize "Flinstones Vitamins" and spell "you" instead of "u."

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    4/05/2012 6:50pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    sometimes its hard to reach through to kids and try to have them understand adult conversations.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/05/2012 7:00pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh Wow, thanks for telling how your day went at kindergarten. When you get older, you'll learn to capitalize "Flinstones Vitamins" and spell "you" instead of "u."
    Oh, you mean "Flintstones Vitamins?" Notice the "t" in the word "Flint?" Since u r worried about what words need to be capitalized, you can go through the entire thread and point that out to me. Thank you. I know I used the letter "u", has the same pronunciation as the word "you." Don't forget, I used the letter "r" in this reply, its the same pronunciation as the word "are." Just in case you "weren't" or "were not" aware of that.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/05/2012 7:06pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, you mean "Flintstones Vitamins?" Notice the "t" in the word "Flint?" Since u r worried about what words need to be capitalized, you can go through the entire thread and point that out to me. Thank you. I know I used the letter "u", has the same pronunciation as the word "you." Don't forget, I used the letter "r" in this reply, its the same pronunciation as the word "are." Just in case you "weren't" or "were not" aware of that.
    Yet, you still spelled "you" incorrectly. You also spelled no "not." Also, ou are still crying, have an extra account, and have not proven the theft. Get on that.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/05/2012 7:12pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yet, you still spelled "you" incorrectly. You also spelled no "not." Also, ou are still crying, have an extra account, and have not proven the theft. Get on that.

LOL I guess "you" do not or "don't" understand explanations too well, hey? I "didn't"/"did not" mean to type "no" "not", sometimes I type fast and end up typing typos, but you would not understand what fast pace is, children usually do not.
Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71314151617 18192021 ... LastLast