Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/05/2012 10:40am

Style: Injured

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sean michael View Post
    No, I do not hate these guys, I have no reason to hate them. This is my first response to somebody's comment aside from BFGalbraith's. Since it's BFGalbraith's and I's online debate, I let other people type their type and I don't even care where or how this whole online debate ends up. If you check out this entire thread, it's only the aftermath of what I started on their website, but I did not start off rude nor offensive or provocative. They deleted all of the comments that I had posted on their website and then they decided to bring it here (ok, fine with me) if anybody is actually interested in the truth on what's been said here about this whole thing, I'm sure BFGalbraith will make it his one sided story. I'm ok with that though becuz I know the truth and what he's already left out from his explanations in the past. I have already been beyond trying to explain sense, advise, suggestions to him like I have in the past. Tres Espadas refuses to accept outside input, but they expect to advance in what they are doing based off of their own judgement and opinions.

The only thing that gets me is that they charge people money to become a member of their group, which seems to be a very unofficial group organization. In a somewhat comparison; I could start my own bible study and then charge people money to attend. Also, the whole "self defense" tactics that they claim to teach, watch the videos, where's the self defense? It's a free for all with 2 ppl with weapons. I guess its just their whole misleading that they do to ppl around here to make profit. That's all I got to say on that.
    Hey man...

Come on now...

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/05/2012 10:43am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like how he constantly equates a "mat fee" to stealing. $10 dollars or less aka what you can afford? Bullshit for claiming they are thieves. You are punk bitch Sean Michael, go eat a dick.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 4/05/2012 10:46am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/05/2012 10:51am

Style: Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, I do not hate these guys, I have no reason to hate them. This is my first response to somebody's comment aside from BFGalbraith's. Since it's BFGalbraith's and I's online debate, I let other people type their type and I don't even care where or how this whole online debate ends up. If you check out this entire thread, it's only the aftermath of what I started on their website, but I did not start off rude nor offensive or provocative. They deleted all of the comments that I had posted on their website and then they decided to bring it here (ok, fine with me) if anybody is actually interested in the truth on what's been said here about this whole thing, I'm sure BFGalbraith will make it his one sided story. I'm ok with that though becuz I know the truth and what he's already left out from his explanations in the past. I have already been beyond trying to explain sense, advise, suggestions to him like I have in the past. Tres Espadas refuses to accept outside input, but they expect to advance in what they are doing based off of their own judgement and opinions.

The only thing that gets me is that they charge people money to become a member of their group, which seems to be a very unofficial group organization. In a somewhat comparison; I could start my own bible study and then charge people money to attend. Also, the whole "self defense" tactics that they claim to teach, watch the videos, where's the self defense? It's a free for all with 2 ppl with weapons. I guess its just their whole misleading that they do to ppl around here to make profit. That's all I got to say on that.
    There has been advise solicited and given in this thread, equipment, discussion on previous experience and application etc he seems pretty happy to ask and recieve

maybe it's the way you offer advice?

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/05/2012 10:54am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharabus View Post
    There has been advise solicited and given in this thread, equipment, discussion on previous experience and application etc he seems pretty happy to ask and recieve

No, you have to go back. Remember, he doesn't want to share for fear of someone stealing his BS. So, he isn't offering advice and never was he was only critiquing.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    4/05/2012 10:58am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tres Espadas refuses to accept outside input, but they expect to advance in what they are doing based off of their own judgement and opinions..
    Says the shadow man from a patented secret system.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/05/2012 11:15am

Style: Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    No, you have to go back. Remember, he doesn't want to share for fear of someone stealing his BS. So, he isn't offering advice and never was he was only critiquing.
    aaahhh, and now it becomes much clearer, thanks I had forgot the whole patented techniques part!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/05/2012 4:17pm

Style: ARNIS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like how he constantly equates a "mat fee" to stealing. $10 dollars or less aka what you can afford? Bullshit for claiming they are thieves. You are punk bitch Sean Michael, go eat a dick.

Tres Espadas got their idea of outside gatherings from the Dog Brothers. Their information comes from instructional dvds, then they charge people to attend. So, to take other peoples ideas to profitize, I would consider that stealing.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/05/2012 4:30pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tres Espadas got their idea of outside gatherings from the Dog Brothers.
    Oh no, Dog Brothers helped build aliveness in FMA. I will bet you $100,000 that they wouldn't mind. I'll bet you another 100,000 that they would point out that they didn't INVENT outside gatherings. You trying to twist there inspiration is ignorance on a level I can't even fathom. I'd call you dumb and ignorant, but that doesn't encompass your lack of logical thinking.

Their information comes from instructional dvds,
    Another lie because that is not all of their training. This is another argument I can't fathom. People put out videos so their techniques get used and incorporated into other people's training. See above again.

then they charge people to attend. So, to take other peoples ideas to profitize, I would consider that stealing.
    This is so fail I'm not going to rip it apart. See above.

Don't sell, video or teach your **** if you don't ever want it used.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/05/2012 4:36pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [QUOTE=Pharabus;2679750]There has been advise solicited and given in this thread, equipment, discussion on previous experience and application etc he seems pretty happy to ask and recieve

This whole trollshido thread is the aftermath of what was mentioned on their website. My offerings were typed in a casual manner on their site. They may have misunderstood/misinterpreted or took me the wrong way of what I had typed in my comments a while back. I didn't start criticizing until BFGalbraith started leaving negative responses. He seemed like a reasonable person through his responses, but just refused to understand I guess. Usually, you get some people who do martial arts and whatever they train in is the ultimate martial arts to them and get offended on whatever other people from different arts backgrounds have to say. Muay Thai is more practical than American TKD in a real life altercation, but you can't tell a TKD person that, you know what I mean?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/05/2012 4:43pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh no, Dog Brothers helped build aliveness in FMA. I will bet you $100,000 that they wouldn't mind. I'll bet you another 100,000 that they would point out that they didn't INVENT outside gatherings. You trying to twist there inspiration is ignorance on a level I can't even fathom. I'd call you dumb and ignorant, but that doesn't encompass your lack of logical thinking.

Another lie because that is not all of their training. This is another argument I can't fathom. People put out videos so their techniques get used and incorporated into other people's training. See above again.

This is so fail I'm not going to rip it apart. See above.

Don't sell, video or teach your **** if you don't ever want it used.
    I never said that the Dog Brothers claimed to "invent" outside gatherings, I also never said that ALL of Tres Espadas information came from instructional dvds, I've read their "credentials" on their site and not a SINGLE person has reached an instructor level of ANY art they trained in. Also, $100,000 you want to bet on me? C'mon, what r ya, 13 yrs. old?
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51112131415 16171819 ... LastLast