Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/23/2012 1:56am

Style: Tai Chi,BJJ,knife-dueling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sean michael View Post
    Ain't it funny how somebody can copy words from different blogs and combine them to look like an actual online conversation? Isn't the internet a wonderful world??
    While a little earlier on my profile/visitor comments a simple:

sean michael - 3/22/2012 4:24pm
    hey bitch boy
    Your harassing actions are of someone who is very emotionally caught up in this. You are backing off, yet you obviously have a strong personal dislike for me and the club. Why?

Because that's you in the last two Tres Espadas videos, that's why.
    Last edited by BFGalbraith; 3/23/2012 2:00am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/23/2012 4:03am

Style: ARNIS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://youtu.be/ZqVQT9Det6Q

The Grandmaster of Tres Espadas!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/23/2012 4:11am

Style: ARNIS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Posted On:
    3/23/2012 4:17am

Style: BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What would I do with a gun pointed in my face? Be quicker than his trigger finger and defend myself.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA HAHAHA...
    heh heh heh

Woo. Yeah, that's good stuff right there. If your definition of defending yourself involves lying face down on the pavement, you're golden.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/23/2012 6:19am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    5% margin error on my identity? Try 100% error on my identity lol. And you would even go as far as to ruin someone's gig at a local community college? So walk up to your LGBTQF community and accuse that guy for mistaken identity of me with no proof, yeah that'll go far. Do what u gotta do, isn't going to hurt me, I don't have a gig in any local community college. Come to think of if, after reading your accusations of my identity, you must have something against that dude in your videos. There's quite a few people in the area that do FMA from what I hear, I even made you believe that I do fma. ****, you people must believe ANYTHING you read on the internet. Ain't it funny how somebody can copy words from different blogs and combine them to look like an actual online conversation? Isn't the internet a wonderful world??
    No, you made people believe you were a troll. Most of us said let it go. Yes, your video sucks.

Enforcer of Northeast Anti-Silliness Department Inc.

Posted On:
    3/23/2012 6:24am

supporting member
     Style: Kaju, BJJ, Judo, Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So long story short, someone was mean over the internet and the receiving party is of course venting on here? Was just checking cause I hate reading walls of stupid.
    Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
    ...Willing is not enough you must do
    ~Bruce Lee

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/23/2012 6:28am

Style: Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So you are a Toby Turner wannabe? I still don't get why you are so butt hurt about a bunch of guys wacking each other with foam weapons.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/23/2012 10:35am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nope, that guy has NEVER been to a Tres Espadas meeting before - and I am quite sure he wouldn't want his name dragged through this mess. We have one member who has been to every meeting, and he e-mailed me this morning after reading your post above emphatically saying we've never had that guy show up to Tres Espadas.

Your list of internet titles is not growing your credibility. You picked some Youtube guy with the first name of Sean here because I started using your Bullshido.net name to describe the real you, and you thought I would be thrown off by you claiming your real life name is Sean. This discredits your earlier claim that your first real life name is Nick.

Did you think I wanted video of you because video in and of itself would give it credibility? That Sean guy you linked to isn't even doing martial arts in the video, and of course the main reason why we want video or a photo of you - and I think I have been somewhat transparrent about this - is so that we could see if we recognized you (so that we can post video of the real you getting your ass handed to you. Of course, we've actually already done that, which is why you are acting the way you are.)

Readers note: at this point, all he's trying to do is blow smoke over his identity. Watch the troll squirm as he fails to get the chain off his ankle.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/23/2012 11:11am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ke?poFist View Post
    So long story short, someone was mean over the internet and the receiving party is of course venting on here? Was just checking cause I hate reading walls of stupid.
    There are attempts to summarize in the thread, so here's one more, as brief as possible:

Local fake-FMA instructor ("sean michael" aka "Nick Basher") starts trolling www.TresEspadas.org, and we call him out on Bullshido.net, not yet realizing who he is. Being super cocky, he screws up giving clues to his identity on this thread, and walks face-first into me posting video of him utterly failing to do FMA while sparring at Tres Espadas. From there he tries to shed doubt over his identity.

That's all this is. We aren't purposely trying to go after his martial arts scam, but the longer the conversation continues the more in danger he is of becoming political correctness road kill at the (intentionally unnamed by me) community college where he recruits students through a certain club there. Me and the other Tres Espadas members are about a 95% sure of his identity.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/23/2012 4:22pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ignore Ke?pofist he is our newest return poster troll. His own BS created WALLS of TEXT, but it is funny how soon they forget.

He wanted the guy to stop shitting up his blog. He came here because most people here, including you once upon a time, love drama.
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 289101112 1314151622 ... LastLast