222421 Bullies, 4266 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 101 to 110 of 241
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7891011 1213141521 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Pharabus is online now

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    445

    Posted On:
    3/22/2012 4:48pm


     Style: Kali

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sean michael View Post
    What would I do with a gun pointed in my face? Be quicker than his trigger finger and defend myself. Not go the Tres Espadas route and let him butt **** me before blowing my brains out. Throw a round house kick at me, you'll miss because your accuracy is off and you kick like a pregnant woman. You must remember me, you haven't mentioned anything about my identity. There, I answered your question, now answer mine. Without copying youtube videos, to bad the internet is your martial arts instructor.
    Quicker than a trigger finger, **** we have superman in the thread.

    Seriously though, why are you so butt hurt over these guys?
  2. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,802

    Posted On:
    3/22/2012 5:03pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sean michael View Post
    L-O-L.
  3. hpr is offline
    hpr's Avatar

    Knock-off Cthulhu

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Helsinki / Finland
    Posts
    2,181

    Posted On:
    3/22/2012 5:15pm


     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sean michael View Post
    What would I do with a gun pointed in my face? Be quicker than his trigger finger and defend myself. Not go the Tres Espadas route and let him butt **** me before blowing my brains out. Throw a round house kick at me, you'll miss because your accuracy is off and you kick like a pregnant woman. You must remember me, you haven't mentioned anything about my identity. There, I answered your question, now answer mine. Without copying youtube videos, to bad the internet is your martial arts instructor.
    Wing Chun?
    Curiosity killed the cat. But damn it had a blast.
  4. BFGalbraith is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Greater Seattle Area
    Posts
    301

    Posted On:
    3/22/2012 5:22pm


     Style: Tai Chi,BJJ,knife-dueling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sean michael View Post
    Does the name Nick Basher sound familiar to you? I used to spar with Tres Espadas, you punk ass bitch lol!
    Nope. Doesn't sound familiar to me. Or any other active members of the club. Or to any of the inactive members of the club. I tripple checked this. "With a super villain name like that, I would have remembered" was a specific telling comment on this.

    I am calling bullshit on any future Scooby-Do identity antics by you - from here on out, any further claim to identity by you must involve photo or video, or else I'm calling bullshit on it in advance right now.

    The only punk-ass bitchery going on here is you not being straight-shooting enough to admit you are the one failing to do FMA in those two Tres Espadas videos.
  5. BFGalbraith is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Greater Seattle Area
    Posts
    301

    Posted On:
    3/22/2012 5:36pm


     Style: Tai Chi,BJJ,knife-dueling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sean michael View Post
    What would I do with a gun pointed in my face? Be quicker than his trigger finger and defend myself... There, I answered your question, now answer mine. Without copying youtube videos, to bad the internet is your martial arts instructor..
    Before I answer your incredibly naive question, I want to point out that it is an example of how out of your league I am. I do not exaggerate, or use hyperbole, or fantasize, when discussing martial arts on Bullshido.net, while you do.

    I carry two wallets. One has all the normal stuff I would carry in a wallet, including any large bills. I have second, better looking wallet. It always has at least 20 one dollar bills in it, along with any other small bills I may have, along with any business cards I don't need. I would hand him my second wallet and be very quiet.

    You on the other hand would get your head blown off over $4 and a 5 year old condom.
  6. sean michael is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    49

    Posted On:
    3/22/2012 6:21pm


     Style: ARNIS

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BFGalbraith View Post
    Nope. Doesn't sound familiar to me. Or any other active members of the club. Or to any of the inactive members of the club. I tripple checked this. "With a super villain name like that, I would have remembered" was a specific telling comment on this.

    I am calling bullshit on any future Scooby-Do identity antics by you - from here on out, any further claim to identity by you must involve photo or video, or else I'm calling bullshit on it in advance right now.

    The only punk-ass bitchery going on here is you not being straight-shooting enough to admit you are the one failing to do FMA in those two Tres Espadas videos.
    You can call whatever you want on my identity, but you still think that I'm the guy you have video footage of, wow, you are an idiot. If you're soo sure that's me, you mentioned in one of your earlier comments on here that you saw him somewhere wearing a red sash, then why don't you confront him about this? Then you'll see that your identity of me is wrong, again. I already gave you my name, you can believe it or not, that's your stupidity.
  7. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,802

    Posted On:
    3/22/2012 6:24pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sean michael View Post
    .
    .....they hatin.....
  8. BFGalbraith is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Greater Seattle Area
    Posts
    301

    Posted On:
    3/22/2012 11:01pm


     Style: Tai Chi,BJJ,knife-dueling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sean michael View Post
    if you still think that I'm the guy you have video footage.. If you're soo sure that's me, you mentioned in one of your earlier comments on here that you saw him somewhere wearing a red sash, then why don't you confront him about this? Then you'll see that your identity of me is wrong, again. I already gave you my name...
    It's amazing how smart you think you are. Your ego is so huge that you take this argument straight head long into us posting video - even when I was being clear I figured I did have video of you - and then now you try to deny and throw smoke over that video like it never happened.

    Here's what is going on with your pathetic attempts to disprove our triangulation on your identity. You are writing from two different perspectives:
    1) As your self, the fake-FMA practitioner in the two last Tres Espadas videos posted, who I will call "sean michael" but who has also gone by "the1," the guy who slips up and uses phrases like "from one teacher to another 'teacher'."
    2) As a fake character you have invented to try to make us doubt #1, who I will call "Nick Basher." Nick Basher started to take form in your comments early on before you gave him a name: supposedly a wandering Arnisador who gives friendly challenges to random LARP groups accross the Kitsap peninsula in his quest for finding good martial arts instruction. Sometimes you (sean michael) hint that Nick Basher finally found good martial arts instruction from sean micheal.

    If sean michael or Nick Basher existed to the extent that he really encountered Tres Espadas, we would know about it, having practiced martial arts in Kitsap county off and on for decades, we have a very good idea of who's who (unlike you.) sean michael exists, Nick Basher does not. Sorry, your f****** here, it's you in the videos "sean michael." If we are right about who you are (and let's face it, we ARE,) of course you would deny it to our face, just like you deny everything else.

    But now you have yourself in a little corner, don't you? You either show up Saturday and we have proof it's you, or you don't show up Saturday and your cowardice is well documented - but at least there's still a 5% margin for error on your identity.

    If I were you, I would fold and keep the 5% you have left, because with the rude sexist/misogynistic/homophobic and intimidating tone you have taken in this thread, 100% certainty could really complicate your gig at the local community college. STFU, walk away before this gets really ugly for you, because the LGBTQF community at that college isn't going to care about subtle details about when you were or were not writing "in character."
    Last edited by BFGalbraith; 3/22/2012 11:41pm at . Reason: rationalizing with the irrational
  9. sean michael is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    49

    Posted On:
    3/23/2012 1:11am


     Style: ARNIS

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BFGalbraith View Post
    It's amazing how smart you think you are. Your ego is so huge that you take this argument straight head long into us posting video - even when I was being clear I figured I did have video of you - and then now you try to deny and throw smoke over that video like it never happened.

    Here's what is going on with your pathetic attempts to disprove our triangulation on your identity. You are writing from two different perspectives:
    1) As your self, the fake-FMA practitioner in the two last Tres Espadas videos posted, who I will call "sean michael" but who has also gone by "the1," the guy who slips up and uses phrases like "from one teacher to another 'teacher'."
    2) As a fake character you have invented to try to make us doubt #1, who I will call "Nick Basher." Nick Basher started to take form in your comments early on before you gave him a name: supposedly a wandering Arnisador who gives friendly challenges to random LARP groups accross the Kitsap peninsula in his quest for finding good martial arts instruction. Sometimes you (sean michael) hint that Nick Basher finally found good martial arts instruction from sean micheal.

    If sean michael or Nick Basher existed to the extent that he really encountered Tres Espadas, we would know about it, having practiced martial arts in Kitsap county off and on for decades, we have a very good idea of who's who (unlike you.) sean michael exists, Nick Basher does not. Sorry, your f****** here, it's you in the videos "sean michael." If we are right about who you are (and let's face it, we ARE,) of course you would deny it to our face, just like you deny everything else.

    But now you have yourself in a little corner, don't you? You either show up Saturday and we have proof it's you, or you don't show up Saturday and your cowardice is well documented - but at least there's still a 5% margin for error on your identity.

    If I were you, I would fold and keep the 5% you have left, because with the rude sexist/misogynistic/homophobic and intimidating tone you have taken in this thread, 100% certainty could really complicate your gig at the local community college. STFU, walk away before this gets really ugly for you, because the LGBTQF community at that college isn't going to care about subtle details about when you were or were not writing "in character."
    5% margin error on my identity? Try 100% error on my identity lol. And you would even go as far as to ruin someone's gig at a local community college? So walk up to your LGBTQF community and accuse that guy for mistaken identity of me with no proof, yeah that'll go far. Do what u gotta do, isn't going to hurt me, I don't have a gig in any local community college. Come to think of if, after reading your accusations of my identity, you must have something against that dude in your videos. There's quite a few people in the area that do FMA from what I hear, I even made you believe that I do fma. ****, you people must believe ANYTHING you read on the internet. Ain't it funny how somebody can copy words from different blogs and combine them to look like an actual online conversation? Isn't the internet a wonderful world??
  10. BFGalbraith is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Greater Seattle Area
    Posts
    301

    Posted On:
    3/23/2012 1:33am


     Style: Tai Chi,BJJ,knife-dueling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sean michael View Post
    5% margin error on my identity? Try 100% error on my identity lol. And you would even go as far as to ruin someone's gig at a local community college? Do what u gotta do, isn't going to hurt me, I don't have a gig in any local community college... There's quite a few people in the area that do FMA from what I hear, I even made you believe that I do fma. ...
    You protest too much. It's you, it's obvious.

    I would do nothing. Google search is a nasty thing. I have specifically avoided dropping the name of the college in this thread - as well as the highly searchable description of the club that confirms it's some kind of FMA-flavored "law enforcement and military" RBSD like what your BS "I can go faster than a trigger finger" sounds like - just in case it's not that guy, though it obviously is.

    I see you are surrendering on this now, admitting defeat, by now changing your tune and saying you never did FMA, and that you are not a real person, blah blah blah. The other thing you could have said to squirm out of this is you never went to Tres Espadas, you mistook a LARP group for us.

    If you have nothing to say, and you aren't real, STFU, because the more you pretend not to care about the guy in the video, the more it looks like you are really him. I said you would chicken out on all this, and you have. Predictable, lame, fish out of water on a real martial arts forum.
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7891011 1213141521 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.