Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Co-Founder, Retired Admin

Posted On:
    11/24/2002 2:54am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Karate,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He won. Whats to see? I saw the fight as it happened. He was never in trouble. He took Silva down whenever he felt like it. The guy is good. I think alot of people don't like him because he doesn't wear a Gi and yell "kiai" after he hits people.
    "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!
  2. 9chambers

Posted On:
    11/24/2002 8:06am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Running away from a bad position and avoiding a flurry of strikes is suddenly a bad move? Its not like he forgot he was in a fenced in area. He was escaping from a bad situation. I think it was pretty damn smart myself. He won the match.

He underestimated Silva, threw a high kick, got in trouble, was taking heavy hits so he retreated to regain control of the situation. It was smart.

To say it was fear is kind of .. forgetting that he signed up for the match. He wanted to be in a ring with Silva. He wasn't afraid to fight in a cage with Vanderlei Silva..

Village Idiot

Posted On:
    11/24/2002 8:06am

Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lol, if your completely in control of a fight why would you run away? That doesn't make alot of sense.

Also....you keep brining up gay refrences? I believe in your post you openly invited Jamoke to come Fukyouintheass?

Also the reason a picture would be helpful would be if you posted one and it was a 5'8 145 lb nerd sitting at his computer teaching how many? 7 students all under the age of 10?

Ya...and its probably at YMCA and your a volunteer? Ya thats what I thought... you would I would masterbate over you? Is that the only reason your bringing it up?
    I'll make one when I can find one I like.

Co-Founder, Retired Admin

Posted On:
    11/24/2002 1:30pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Karate,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well lets analyze this. I have more students than YOU don't I? So your opinion is nothing.

Second, I know I'm in better shape than you also. So go to the beach and show off your gut while I work out.

And third, The 'KungFukMYAss' is another poster here. You don't know what your talking about. Your a dumbass and your making a fool of yourself.

By the way, I'm 5'9", but I'm not 145, though I AM sitting behind a computer, so at least you got ONE thing right. YAY!! That must be a record for you in LIFE.

Anything ELSE you want to add to make yourself look like even MORE of an idiot? Just remember that YOU started with your shiit first you scumbag degenerate. Go back to your minumum wage job and work HARD. You might make something of yourself someday and have people actually RESPECT you. I doubt it, but you never know.

Where do you train?

Edited by - PeedeeShaolin on November 24 2002 12:34:00
    "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Village Idiot

Posted On:
    11/25/2002 9:44am

Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Still waiting for that picture tough guy.

Lol, its nice for you to assume things that you have no control over.

Lol students under you eh? For all you know I'm a teach in real life and I might just have 20+ students under me, but since your not interested in the truth just your own fabrications in your little universe.

I'll just leave you to decide on whatever you want.
    I'll make one when I can find one I like.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123