Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Village Idiot

Posted On:
    11/23/2002 7:05pm

Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can you please get your face out of Tito's asshole for a second?

He claims to be the best light heavy weight in the world eh? Even though I bet when he weighs in he is at around 225 lbs. and not 205.

He is a ground and pound sob. He has not foght all the top competitors and if he does try and fight in japan he will have a wake up call.

He will no longer beable to throw people to the cage and use it to his advantage like a little girl.

He hasn't shown anything special that other people haven't done before, you are acting like he is Rocky Marciano or something. That is a legend! Not Tito Ortiz.
    I'll make one when I can find one I like.

Co-Founder, Retired Admin

Posted On:
    11/23/2002 7:18pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Karate,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I actually don't like Tito Ortiz. I'm just knowledgable enough about the fight game to know when someone deserves everything they have.

Who CARES what his weight is? This is not one sided in Tito Ortiz' favor. ANYTHING he does inside the Octagon or out his opponent is free to do as well. If he cuts weight, TOUGH SHIIT. Thats the fight game. Nobody mentions Ken "gimme more roids" Shamrock ballooning up like a fukking Thanksgiving Turkey in such a short time when he fought Kimo do they?

And if you think Ortiz has no technique or doesn't understand submission your wrong. He placed in ADCC in the Absolute division. None of these guys could even HANG on that mat and so they don't even bother GOING. Ricardo Arona WON the Absolute and he couldn't submit Ortiz.

Heres a FACT for you. Tito has been DEMOLISHING EVERYONE they put in front of him. That includes Vanderlei Silva., who couldn't do JACK SHIIT against him and didn't even land a punch. Its funny how alot of top guys aren't rushing to fight him. Maybe your right...after reviewing those facts he sure looks TERRIBLE huh?
    "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Village Idiot

Posted On:
    11/23/2002 7:29pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lol, you talk about Ken and roids but its kinda odd how Tito's jaw line is quite large in comparison with his actualy head.

Don't even tell me its genetics either lol. Weight doesn't have anything to do with it? Um, if weight didn't have anything to do with it then why do they have weight classes moron?

Wow he couldn't submit a 230 lb. roid user named Tito Ortiz. I think anyone would when he's using unatural strength and endurance.

Why don't you ponder on that at your fucking Kung Fu gym and wonder why your still to much of a ***** to even compete in something like this.

Oh and if your going to say something smart like Why don't I step into the octagon lol? Its easy, I don't see on a fucking forum talking about how my fucking Kung Fu and BJJ can whoop anyone's ass.

Why don't you post a picture of yourself beating someone's ass and we can all make the conclusion about who you really are.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/23/2002 7:51pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually, Silva did give Tito a run for his money and landed some god shots during their fight. I don't recall having seen any one able to make Tito run away from them like a girl the way Silva did. Must have been quite a strike he gave Tito. It was hillarious to watch.
  5. Michael

Posted On:
    11/23/2002 8:41pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For all you speculators:
    How many people has Tito actually knocked out vs Chuck?

Posted On:
    11/23/2002 9:59pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Carbon is the new shiitheel of the forum. Another guy whos jealous that my dick is bigger than his.

I don't train Kung Fu, dickless. You can keep talking and making yourself look even MORE stupid if you want though. I don't mind.

Where do YOU train? People here know where I train and a teammate of mine posts here and a guy I trained posted here too. If your insecure about something seek therapy. Don't start a shiitstorm with me because of your a self percieved LOWLIFE.

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Posted On:
    11/23/2002 10:02pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh and in case everyone is wondering who the REAL dick is here, this was MY post:
    PeedeeShaolin
    The Eminem of Martial Arts Himself

USA
    719 Posts
    396 Gold
    743 Rep. Points Posted - November 23 2002 : 16:48:35
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Silva had no chance against Ortiz in the UFC. They already fought. I don't think Silva was able to land one punch. He was taken down at will and controlled. You really underestimate how good Tito Ortiz is.
    And then this scum decides to open his stupid mouth and say:
    Can you please get your face out of Tito's asshole for a second?
    Don't try and make me out to be the bad guy because I'm going to make a fool out of you.

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Village Idiot

Posted On:
    11/24/2002 12:50am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You say I have low self-esteem but you have to bring your dick size into the conversation? Lol.

Really were we even talking about that, but since your so insecure about your own penis size that you have to bring it up constantly?

I could really care less where you train. Since you still haven't agreed to post any pics of yourself.

Also as I see it this is the MMA discussion forum not, who can beat who's ass in real life. So maybe after you prove anything I'll decide to answer some of your questions Kung Fu *****.

Posted On:
    11/24/2002 1:18am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ASSHOLE!! I'm a Blue Belt in BJJ and a black belt with TSK. I teach Kickboxing privately to 7 students 3 nights a week after work. I've never trained Kung Fu in my life unless you want to count the little bit I did waaaaaaay back. I don't know WHERE the **** you got THAT from. Why do you want a picture of me, so you can sit up masturbating while staring at it? Another **** heel who stays up at night and strokes himself to my every written word. Do you want to grovel at me feet? You do, dont you? You would LOVE to learn at my feet, wouldn't you, you scum? I have a webcam but I won't let YOU see me. I'll let anyone else, besides you, Jamoke and KungFukMyAss. I'm not going to give you fuel for your masturbation sessions. I KNOW I'm in better shape than YOU, fuckstick. You won't answer anything I say because your a fukking NIMROD. Go play switch.

Edited by - PeedeeShaolin on November 24 2002 00:19:58

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/24/2002 2:52am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    J Zen is right. Tito ran like a girl away from Silva. Just go to kazaa and dload the Silva highlight video. see it for yourself.

"said and done"
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast