Yours truly

Posted On:
    7/11/2012 8:11pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     PDS Rifles Style: Univ. Florida Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tameshiwhaty? View Post
    It's not her thigh should look different but her leg should not be that thin compared to the other, I mean if you look at her other thigh just looks to thin, I'm just saying maybe they screwed up a little on the Photoshop, but oh well. I guess if you look real close in the shadow you can see where her thigh is a little thicker.
    Depending on the kind of flesh (incl muscle) people have different degrees of "hang." One leg, her flesh is all hagning down. Thats why it looks so thin. if she tenses up that leg it'll look thicker.
    www.pdsrifles.com Add us on facebook!
    Parts and Accessories
    Law Enforcement Firearms

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/13/2012 7:45am

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

they played themselves!

Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    I understand your point of view, but I disagree. By buying an official NFL jersey, you are (indirectly) providing funds to the franchise (I am assuming it works the same way as NRL here in Australia) that are reinvested in the players, the team and the franchise. By buying a TapouT shirt you indirectly supply TapouT with funds that go toward sponsoring a fighter. THAT is where the similarities of the two should lie, the support of the sport, not in the comparison of structures, one is a league of teams, the other is an individual pursuit sport. The jersey is generic, there is no team so any design is a jersey, unless it is for an individual (see below).

In the early 90s were people douches because they bought Air Jordans? Were they douches because they wanted to be like Mike? Did they rock around telling everyone they were playing NBA? Do you think they thought for a second that spending a ridiculous amount of money on shoes allowed Nike to spend a ridiculous amount of money sponsoring Mike so he didn't have to worry about money and could focus on basketball?

What about golf players that wear Shark apparel? Are they douches for buying a collared shirt from the clubhouse? Do you think they all have delusions that they are Greg Norman? Or do you think that the money they spent at the clubhouse allows that club to sponsor a pro golfer who they can turn to for advice and possibly cheer on at the next...um, meet? Match? Game? Golf Day? I don't know if Shark clothing sponsors younger players, but I'd say it'd be stupid not to...

I'm just throwing some out there examples of individuals, I'm sure I could tie it in with a relevant argument, but I couldn't be arsed.

This is more like wearing a jersey with a particular players name and number printed on it. You can get official NRL jerseys with no name or number on it (I imagine it is the same for NFL, but you can correct me).

It was and it deserves respect for it. Those guys would trawl around in their shitty car and sell shirts out the boot at events, so I have respect for them and the vigour in which they chased their dream.
    **** tapout with 2 dicks. i remember when you'd see those guys at tournaments selling shirts and that's cool but they (specifically mask,sorry to speak ill of the dead ,but this was a clown move!)crossed the line with me,when on the danny lauzon episode of the show they showed up to reality self defense and clowned joe pomfret on national fucking tv! **** that!
    it was clear to me that they were attempting to build their image as patrons of young fighters,etc.so they showed up 5 days before a fight to see danny in a "cooldown" phase of training.light rolling,not getting hurt, the fight prep is finished and you're trying to go in healthy! anybody watch choke?that's how RICKSON prepares for a fight....
    they were talking amongst themselves saying"this isn't the type of training he needs etc!etc!etc! let's take him over to dellagrotte!"
    these motherfuckers weren't there for the previous 8 weeks!they didn't see the hard training !
    they over stepped their bounds,took young danny over to sityodtong in boston to see mark dellagotte.mark is great, sityodtong is great,but pomfret trained that kid from 0 and got him to where he was at that point.i've trained with both of those coaches,they're both awesome.joe pomfret is an excellent and thorough instructor and coach who has an excellent fight record himself.
    not only is that disrespectful,it's like reaching into somebody's pocket and taking their wallet...
    BOYCOTT TAPOUT!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/13/2012 8:21am

Style: Jujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How about just avoid tapout like the plague- for being terrible looking clothing- produced by idiots that know NOTHING about the spot (therefor- ANY accidental or intentional attempts to alter the MMA demographics into a 'biker gang' style of look- is ENTIRELY beyond their scope.)

Did you guys ever see when they created the 'tapout water' in the bottle shaped like a 40oz booze bottle?

How about boycott them because they [were] 3 pudgy college failures who started a business that they believed- would slingshot them into 'respected fight trainer' status- regardless that they are pudgy sub-urban punks.

Yours truly

Posted On:
    7/13/2012 1:12pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     PDS Rifles Style: Univ. Florida Kickboxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    psh. how about you wear whatever the heck you want and then deal with any consequences resulting from wearing w/e you want
    www.pdsrifles.com Add us on facebook!
    Parts and Accessories
    Law Enforcement Firearms
  5. Nakhua

Posted On:
    7/17/2012 5:36pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ask Ronda Rousey at the top of the screen here what tapout means....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/18/2012 12:14pm

Style: American Kenpo, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakhua View Post
    ask Ronda Rousey at the top of the screen here what tapout means....
    A broken or dislocated limb?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/19/2012 5:26pm

Style: Brazilian Jiu - Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    remember the fat guy who was screaming for a cheeseburger that bullshido loved that video? he was using a tapout shirt

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1274570301996.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	19.4 KB 
ID:	13865

besides, heres a guide on how to make a quick tapout shirt

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tshirt52234242671.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	20.1 KB 
ID:	13866

and btw, i only wear tatami. and my gym bag is a bad boy holdall. so no flashy mma shirts or something.
    Last edited by DoomKnight; 10/19/2012 5:31pm at .
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789