Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/09/2012 3:05pm

Style: Shotokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivington View Post

/thread
    Ok this post was from mar but I just saw it and her legs look weird am I wrong or did some one **** up the photo shop, I got no problem with thick women but one leg is tiny, and I seriously don't think it is the angle.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/09/2012 3:09pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RWaggs View Post
    Typical New England elitism. I expect better from you. The intelligent, hardworking people of Tennessee deserve more resp....

..ahem. Carry on.
    Oh my GWAD!!!! carry on.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/09/2012 3:11pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    Serious question: In what country is that considered an insult? It reminds me of something I'd see on Youtube when a foreigner is trying to call America stupid.

"Typical american no brained pussies ? yeah that's how we call that. MEAT MONKEY! you am can go die in fire!..

go die in fire u obese tit!"
    From what I have read Egg or dumb egg is a insult in china.

:)

Posted On:
    7/09/2012 3:23pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dwkfym View Post
    Yes, while still accomplishing that "I'm a toughguy" look even though I don't intend to. hehehh
    I used to wear the school tank top. Hell, when we'd finish an especially tough class, I wouldn't bother cjanging to go home. I'd just hop on the bus in full gear...shinpads, wraps cup and all. I was far to sore to care.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/09/2012 3:33pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    I used to wear the school tank top. Hell, when we'd finish an especially tough class, I wouldn't bother cjanging to go home. I'd just hop on the bus in full gear...shinpads, wraps cup and all. I was far to sore to care.
    Not even take off the shin guards? I know sometimes I just walk out in my gi, driving down the road hoping a cop doesn't pull me over, ya know driving while under the influence of dogi lol. Could you imagine the cop coming up to you while still in your gi lol. "Oh don't go Karate on boy."

Yours truly

Posted On:
    7/09/2012 7:02pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     PDS Rifles Style: Univ. Florida Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tameshiwhaty? View Post
    Not even take off the shin guards? I know sometimes I just walk out in my gi, driving down the road hoping a cop doesn't pull me over, ya know driving while under the influence of dogi lol. Could you imagine the cop coming up to you while still in your gi lol. "Oh don't go Karate on boy."
    On a completely unrelated note, when I tried out my school's judo club, I went in board shorts and a t-shirt. I just bicycled to the club without anything else but a student ID. After practice, with post-workout testestrone still in my blood, I decided to bicycle downhill outside my university's gym facility, as fast as I could go. I saw one of those accessible ramps on the edge of the curb after an intersection, and I decided to jump it. I've never jumped on my bicycle before and I am not much of a bicycle guy to begin with. I imagined myself soaring through the air, it was going to be really cool.

My bike bounced off the curb and landed immediately afterwards, front wheel folds in half and I get leveraged and thrown over the handlebars. I instinctively broke the fall and rolled about five times before stopping. I gave myself the biggest, deepest knee scrape and blood was everywhere. I had to call a classmate, blood all over, limp myself into her car after loading my bike into her car trunk. It was extra embarrassing because I was going to try and make moves on her (she was the only person in my phonebook who lived in that city, which I had just moved into) That part was actually easy because my bike was in pieces. Everyone in my law school section got to see me limp into class late the next day. Every time I changed the dressing, I did it in hot shower because it would stick hardcore to my injury. It didn't help much and I'd spend excruciatingly painful 30 minutes a day peeling off my freshly healed tissue, once every two days for about a month. Hmmm.. it just dawned on me that my current jogging knee pains may be related to this stupid move.

Ok this post was from mar but I just saw it and her legs look weird am I wrong or did some one **** up the photo shop, I got no problem with thick women but one leg is tiny, and I seriously don't think it is the angle.
    Her tissue is just pressed up a bit, thats all. On the other leg, its hanging down. That girl is only moderately attractive. /treadopen-until-truly-hot-girl-pic-posted.
    www.pdsrifles.com Add us on facebook!
    Parts and Accessories
    Law Enforcement Firearms

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/10/2012 6:34pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your thighs don't look different based on whether you're standing, or they're sitting on something? That sounds like a serious medical issue, bro.

For the record, I'm glad to see any brand out there promoting my favorite sport and bringing it into public eye. Tapout, as stated many times in his thread, is one brand in particular that has done a great deal for sponsoring/advertising the sport.
    That being said, before I knew all this, I always thought Tapout just meant "I buy my shirts two sizes too small so that I don't have to work out my upper body to look stacked."

Posted On:
    7/10/2012 7:19pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I bought a Tapout shirt the other weekend.

Firstly, **** you. Yes, you, you fucking fashion judgemental ************, betcha wear pink because "real men can wear pink". Newsflash: They CAN but they DON'T. I'll wear what the **** I want, when the **** I want. And I'll wear it with fucking pride. Does it advertise my physique? **** YEAH IT DOES. Guess the **** what? I worked hard on this fucking body. For too long I was a fat ************ that bought shirts in XL and STILL stretched the mid section, so donning a tight fitting, sport-that-I'm-passionate-about-supporting brand name that emphasizes my hard work, fucking oath, bro, I'm fucking rocking that ****. I look like a fucking Adonis in that ************, chest all out there, big V shape from shoulders to hips, hell to the **** yeah, I'm strutting 'round like a motherfucking pimp, all eyes on me, bitches.

But only at home.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

Yours truly

Posted On:
    7/10/2012 7:27pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     PDS Rifles Style: Univ. Florida Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have this thunder fight gear shirt with a huge pitbull on the back. I got it for free. It says "THE GROUND IS MY TERRITORY ZZ!@#!!@!!!" "BJJ" all over it. I wear it only when I have nothing else to wear, or at home. Of course, the ground is definitely NOT my territory. None of my BJJ friends wanted that shirt.

I think this particular thunder fight gear is out of business. That is a shame though, because aside from that shirt their gloves, shinpads, thai pads, headgear, all were top top quality ****. Designed and owned by Berry Stephens with inputs/endorsement of Bas Rutten.
    www.pdsrifles.com Add us on facebook!
    Parts and Accessories
    Law Enforcement Firearms

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/10/2012 8:26pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Like Water View Post
    Your thighs don't look different based on whether you're standing, or they're sitting on something? That sounds like a serious medical issue, bro.

For the record, I'm glad to see any brand out there promoting my favorite sport and bringing it into public eye. Tapout, as stated many times in his thread, is one brand in particular that has done a great deal for sponsoring/advertising the sport.
    That being said, before I knew all this, I always thought Tapout just meant "I buy my shirts two sizes too small so that I don't have to work out my upper body to look stacked."
    It's not her thigh should look different but her leg should not be that thin compared to the other, I mean if you look at her other thigh just looks to thin, I'm just saying maybe they screwed up a little on the Photoshop, but oh well. I guess if you look real close in the shadow you can see where her thigh is a little thicker.
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 9 LastLast