Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/06/2012 9:19pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    LOL. Judo_uk shows us why people hate Americans. I'm just glad there is enough ignorance to go around.
    Fear not, America doesn't have the monopoly on stupid white people who think they know how to save Africa and know what's best for 'brown people'.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/06/2012 9:23pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, I wouldn't even say white people. We are all generally pretty fucking stupid when it comes to working on a global scale. We can apply the bandages, but screw the long term non-violent work.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    3/06/2012 9:45pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Africa is for the most part a cesspool that should be left alone to ferment in its own juices.

Whenever we spend money there, they just tear down the **** we build within 6 months. Or Oprah goes and builds a school that turns out to be nothing more than a handy corral for the daily rape parade.

**** Africa. Let them kill each other until there's only one left like in The Highlander.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/06/2012 10:20pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    Africa is a continent of 1 billion people, across 12 million square miles of 56 countries.

The problems of Somalia and the North Eastern Congo are not shared by Botswana, Nigeria, South Africa or Ghana.

Botswana is a relatively prosperous, well governed country, with relatively little corruption and a government that has a long term strategy to diversify their economy and undertake structural reforms that will ensure growth beyond the diamond industry.

Somalia is a failed state, run by tribal war lords Islamists, Gangstas and Pirates that are all of the above.

Its impossible to compare the two and think that they have the same problems and require the same solutions or even that one actually requires solutions.

Africa is a continent of 1 billion people, across 12 million square miles of 56 countries.

Some were were colonised as protectorates with relatively little bloodshed or violence, some were conquered by force, some were diverse polities coopted into a wider polity based on a conquered regional polity.

Generalisations about Africa are stupid, ignorant and never end up helping Africans.

Oh and has anyone bothered to ask Africans whether they want or need help and if so what help they do want or need?
    yeah, i know this. i'm just not convinced that what we need to do right now is start invading african countries willy-nilly, or any nation in particular. i'm not aware of any case where the invasion by a western nation/s and plundering of resources (exactly what rurik is suggesting) was of benefit to any african country in the past. i know that's a generalisation, prove me wrong by all means.

Posted On:
    3/06/2012 10:30pm

Style: Humbleness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    danno

Im by no means propossing plundering, what Im saying is that the failed states of Africa that cant provide any healthcare, food or safety to its people as shown in the documentary and many others should be invaded by troops of other countries not only westerns and a basic security and infraestructure established. I believe in the past this countries were invaded because of a sense of superiority by the europeans what I say here is that now they (Europe, Asia and North america) take this countries the most extreme cases of poverty and warfare like somalia, congo and others under their wing to provide the minimun of the basic needs of their population. To do that they may take some of the resources of this countries with moderation to avoid any economic problems.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    3/06/2012 10:31pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm with danno. The people of Africa are doing a great job plundering and rat fucking their own continent without our help.

Posted On:
    3/06/2012 10:34pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RurikGreenwulf View Post
    danno

Im by no means propossing plundering, what Im saying is that the failed states of Africa that cant provide any healthcare, food or safety to its people as shown in the documentary and many others should be invaded by troops of other countries not only westerns and a basic security and infraestructure established. I believe in the past this countries were invaded because of a sense of superiority by the europeans what I say here is that now they (Europe, Asia and North america) take this countries the most extreme cases of poverty and warfare like somalia, congo and others under their wing to provide the minimun of the basic needs of their population. To do that they may take some of the resources of this countries with moderation to avoid any economic problems.
    Goddamn, I thought the Rubik's Cube was confusing.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/06/2012 10:47pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RurikGreenwulf View Post
    danno

you're talking about going into places which are already unstable, sacrificing our young men and women, killing even more locals which will include many, many children, probably making enemies with neighbours and destabilising them, destroying any infrastructure which might already be there, then trying to rebuild infrastructure and manage the country while taking billions, possibly trillions worth of their natural resources to pay for the cost to us. and in the end it'll be good for them.

you need to lay out some very specific information and plans before i consider your idea anything more than a joke.

Posted On:
    3/06/2012 10:53pm

Style: BJJ, MMA, JJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by danno View Post
    you're talking about going into places which are already unstable, sacrificing our young men and women, killing even more locals which will include many, many children, probably making enemies with neighbours and destabilising them, destroying any infrastructure which might already be there, then trying to rebuild infrastructure and manage the country while taking billions, possibly trillions worth of their natural resources to pay for the cost to us. and in the end it'll be good for them.

you need to lay out some very specific information and plans before i consider your idea anything more than a joke.
    What's wrong with that plan, clearly it has worked in Iraq and Afghanistan......
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

Posted On:
    3/06/2012 11:03pm

Style: Humbleness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by danno View Post
    I will start with somalia, this country now lives in a state of perpetual war

This docuementaries shows the situation you may believe it or not

Firstly start sending armed forces of this Coutry coalition Im propossing to establish order and capturing the leaders of the tribal and terrorist groups dissolving these and protecting the populations and refugee camps. One of the biggest problems shown in this docuementaries is that the terrorist take the aid help if this aid was delivered by troops and protected the problem shouldnt exist.

There are thousands of refugees as show in the video and you may look it anywhere the internet, what I propose is that the Coalition of countries to first establish safety in that camps trough armed forces and provides with free food and medical atention. From there start building sustainable farms and providing the farmers with more education on techniques of agriculture.

Educating workers to build better infraestructure and provide them with materials (roads, schools and etc) With the collaboration of all the african ONGS.
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast