Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/08/2012 9:21am

Style: Siling Labuyo Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm friends with the two gentlemen in the video who choke out the Yellow Bamboozlers on the beach. The fat **** is Alvin Donovan:

I sent the link to them, and I'll report back on their incoherant swearing.

Posted On:
    3/08/2012 10:18am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chili Pepper View Post
    The fat **** is Alvin Donovan
    I've been corrected - the fat guy was actually a student, who they went gentle on since they were trying to help him see the light. Donovan dodged the whole thing.

They're on it, and to quote "There's no author listed, but I'm on this like a pit-bull on a poodle." More updates to follow.

Posted On:
    3/11/2012 8:15am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry, don't mean to derail this, but was there any specific reason for Mr. Grapply to call the YB guys "losers" to the camera at the end? Former history of bad blood or did their fairy tale martial art just really get on his nerves?

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    3/11/2012 2:43pm

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma View Post
    Sorry, don't mean to derail this, but was there any specific reason for Mr. Grapply to call the YB guys "losers" to the camera at the end? Former history of bad blood or did their fairy tale martial art just really get on his nerves?
    It's the classic retort to a bunch of self-proclaimed mind killing psychic masters who can't actually use physical skills of any kind to defend themselves from getting, literally and verbally, the sand kicked in their faces.

Posted On:
    3/11/2012 5:02pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma View Post
    The latter - it's how you get the taste of bullshit out of your mouth. Donovan came on the old rec.martial-arts newsgroup and was touting his astounding psychic powers, and saying that disbelievers were always welcome to come to Bali and try their luck. Not wanting to also try their luck in a Balinese jail for beating up on the locals, there were no takers.

So, a few of the rma'ers in Australia managed to set up a little beach-side test of the YB'ers powers, and this was the result. The grapplers were nice enough to teach the YB'ers about how tapping out worked beforehand.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12